Final.

It's the little things that mean the most. (Requested by ctrl_me)

This may be a tad bit short because it is currently past 1 AM and I have school. -__-
But, I will write this anyways! :)
One-shot, romance. Leeteuk/you.
Happy reading~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a warm, sunny day in downtown Paris and you were walking around with your lover.
"____-ssi , look!" Leeteuk shouted, pointing off into the distance.
You inverted your vision and looked to your right, and nearly shouted in delight.
There was a small group of mimes pulling off an act, a small crowd of people surrounding them 'ooh-ing' and 'ahh-ing'.

Leeteuk grabbed you by your hands and pulled you towards the group, the biggest smile painted on his face. 
"Oppa~~ Slow down, please!" You laughed, admiring the fact that Leeteuk was having fun, his inner-5 year old showing.
You both stopped short in front of the show and watched in amusement, the chitter and chatter of all the French civilians surrounding you.
"Bonjour, Bonjour." You and Leeteuk greeted the people. The French didn't seem to care about the two foreigners.
Everyone knew the South Korean couple well.


After about 5 minutes, you heard your stomach growling and turning.
You subconsiously rubbed it, thinking back to earlier that day.
Now that you think about it, You hadn't had a decent meal all day.
"Teukie oppa!! Let's go eat!" You exclaimed, pouting. 
"Ah, Arasso, arasso. Let us go and find a small resturaunt. Away from the large crowd of people." He chuckled at his beloved dongsaeng.


10 minutes later, you both find a secluded little French cafe, and take a seat.
The waitress soon came, "Bonjour, May I take your order?"
The both of you ordered the same thing, and soon, the waitress walked off.
It didn't take long for your food to arrive, and boy, was it delicious!!
But the bill.. Oh for a small, secluded, cafe.. This was pretty pricey.
You and Leeteuk both chipped in and left.
Stomachs full, Wallets empty.


It was already getting late, and time to go home.
The two of you walked hand in hand back to ya'lls cozy apartment.
"___-ssi.. I hope today wasn't too boring for you." Leeteuk said suddenly, staring up at the beautiful sunset filled sky.
You stopped walking and stared at him in disbelief.
"No, oppa! I had plenty of fun today! It's you and only you that can make me this happy." You blushed.
He embraced you and kissed you softly on the lips.
You smiled into the kiss, this was love and you both knew it.
Soon, you both pulled apart and gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.
"After all oppa... It's the little things that matter the most in life."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


A/N: I just realized somewhere I typed "Ya'll".

I'm not sure where though. :o
Sorry guys, I'm from the South and we say that a lot.
It's a habit. ^__^
Thanks for reading!!
-Lexii