THE TALK AND ACCIDENT???

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

since Changmin partner need to show up so yeah...lets just enjoy neh~~~

******************************************

With Yoosu…

Through the journey Junsu and Yoochun not even talking… even after they arrive at Jung mansion, Junsu not going inside the house. He just stay in the car since it seem like Yoochun got something to tell him, so he just wait.

“Look Junsu ah..we both know that our engagement and our wedding it just because of our parent promise…I know that you not like me as I not like you…” Yoochun said carefully, afraid to hurt Junsu with he word. He just don’t know why, if before he just said boldly if he not like something but with Junsu he need to choose he word wisely.

And when he look at Junsu teary eye he know why immediately…

“Yoochunie hate me???” Junsu ask softly as he bit he lips afraid if he speak louder, he tears will just drop.

“No im not hate you okay….its just im not like you like couple…you know as lover thing…” Yoochun try to explain before Junsu started crying.

He once witness Junsu got crying just because one of he classmate got angry about something and took it on Junsu. Saying he hate Junsu bright and cute personality…and Junsu just crying not even defend himself, the only thing that come out from he mouth that time is he classmate hate him…that’s all…

Yoochun really hate seeing Junsu crying face. He not quit understand too but he keep saying that Junsu just plain stupid and he hate Junsu stupidity that’s all. He just hate weak people that’s all…

“So…Yoochunie not hate me??” Junsu ask, tilt he head in cute way, staring at Yoochun with he round tadpole eye.

*thump* *thump* Yoochun heart beating faster in abnormal rate.

‘whats wrong with my heart? Did I have heart attack? But im still young to die…’ Yoochun thought as he touch he chest.

Junsu watch Yoochun weird behavior and still waiting for a answer.

“No…of..of course not..” Yoochun stammer.

Junsu smile brightly at that.. and once again Yoochun got ‘heart attack’.

‘I seriously need to see Suk Jin hyung, since he heart doctor right..’ thought Yoochun really believe he got heart attack just now.

“You should get inside okay….its late already..” Yoochun say after keep quiet a while…

“Neh…. Good night Yoochunie..” Junsu say as he hug Yoochun before skip inside the house..

Yoochun heart seem faster than usual, he stare at Junsu back, smile decorate he face watching Junsu run like a kid, a cute kid.

With Yunjae…

“Jae…lets sit here for a while…” Yunho say drag Jaejoong to nearest bench at the park.

After storm from the café, Yunho decide to take a walk, since he need to tell something to Jaejoong..

“Yun…just tell me already if you got something to say..” Jaejoong say after they sit.

He notice Yunho seem thinking hard about something so he wait patiently for Yunho to speak up.

“You know that Junsu and Changmin not my real dongsaeng right? They just adopted..” Yunho started..

Jaejoong blink in confuse at Yunho word since he already know that. But he just keep quiet encouraging Yunho to continue.

“I think I found…no im meet Junsu when im 10 year old…at the playground near Jung main house. Me and Heechul.” Yunho look up at Jaejoong staring at him, as to take some strength to continue it.

“At first, I just notice Junsu just sit alone not playing with other kid at there…and also its seem no one accompany him that time. So I greet him asking why him alone….Junsu smile cutely at me and he told me he umma got work to do so he need to wait for he umma there. Im not suspicion anything that time so I drag Junsu along to play with me and Heechul. But when I go the next day…” Yunho stop taking a breath.

“I found him at the same place not that its weird, it just that he also wear the same cloth…when I ask him, he just answer the same thing about he umma told him to wait there. So I ask him how long he wait already…he say…he say he wait almost three day already there…” Yunho said as hug Jaejoong. It almost six or seven years already but when he remember it, its still affect him as much as he affect Junsu.. Jaejoong gasp, hearing Yunho word.

“Omo..did he umma… poor Junsu.” Jaejoong say not quit believe that there a mother that got a heart to thrown her child.

“Well…its not Junsu real mother, she just Junsu step mother so yeah..” Yunho say continue..

“Heechul say why not I take Junsu as my dongsaeng since I really want a dongsaeng… so that night im bugging my parent, telling him about Junsu so they agree. But the next morning when I go to the playground to tell Junsu about the news he gone. I ask ajjuhma at that park,they say Junsu been taking to orphanage but they don’t which orphanage…so I ask my butler to search for it..”

“I think it took about a month when we know which orphanage Junsu been taking in. so once again im bugging Umma to quickly go and take Junsu.”

“When we arrive at the Shine orphanage, I quickly went to find Junsu, while Umma go to the office to settle about Junsu adopted paper work.” Once again Yunho stop, taking Jaejoong hand and kiss it before he hug Jaejoong…

“I saw him, alone…not playing, not talking, just sit alone.. when I walk to him there some kid bullying him calling him abondend kid, he a bad boy that’s why he been leave alone.. im really angry that time so I punch that kid and took Junsu away from them… Junsu just keep crying in my arm, keep asking why he umma leave him…”

“That time I don’t know what to answer him, so I just hug Junsu tightly….but you know sometime im glad Junsu stepmother leave Junsu, so I got to meet him right?” Yunho say... jaejoong nod, hugging the broken man

“The first month Junsu with us, he not talking or smiling at all. He just been good boy all the time. Always obedient … Umma brought him to doctor, afraid he sick or something right… the doctor said that Junsu is afraid if he make some mistake or saying something wrong, he going to been leave behind again, so that’s why been a good boy and obedient is a way to stay…according to Junsu thinking that time… its really broke me, I want him to smile, laughing cutely to me again…I think I fail at that time as a hyung” Yunho say lowering he head..

“Then Yoochun and he umma come to the house… I need to finish my homework so umma leave Junsu playing with Yoochun, I don’t know how or what he did but Junsu came running to me, smiling saying Yoochunie is funny… im really shock and happy at the same time, umma crying while hugging Junsu…almost suffocating Junsu with her deadly hug that time hahahha…” Yunho laugh when he remember that time.. also the same day umma want Junsu and Yoochun to get married when they grow up later, so the umma promise each other…

“then its Yoochun that brought Junsu back…” said Jaejoong confuse at he own word.

“Hahaah..you can say that…im really thankful to Yoochun if not Junsu must be stay quiet, gloom, not quit suit with him cute face right..” Yunho said smile a bit. Jaejoong nod at that.

“Then it a year after that, so I took Junsu to amusement park to celebrate it…but I lost Junsu there. I went crazy searching for him then I found him at the park outside amusement park, hugging some kid..” Yunho smile remember that moment..

“Its Changmin, I guess..” Jaejoong guess.. Yunho nod, continue..

“Yeah…the same case like Junsu only Changmin run away from house. He step mother always abuse him and the same thing with he step brother…prantically he step family hate him since he father illegal son, he father got affair with he own secretary so he got hate by all the family member. He see as the shame in the family. Changmin been treat like slave, when I see he bruise and scar I really want to protect him…” Jaejoong take Yunho hand, hold it tightly, proud with Yunho.

“Well once again im bugging umma and appa to take Changmin as our maknae…this time with Junsu puppy eye of course they agree easily…hahhah” Yunho laugh a bit, Jaejoong smile nod at that since no one can resist Junsu puppy eye..

“We found out that Changmin from Shim family…you know Shim industry right?” Yunho ask Jaejoong. Jaejoong widen he eye, gasping, not believe it.

“Yeah..its shocking I know. Appa use he connection to make Changmin a Jung, well it easy since Changmin not register in Shim family so he not official a Shim…so that’s how Junsu and Changmin became my dongsaeng…” Yunho say, turn he head, stare at Jaejoong beautiful face..

“Well, I should thank you since because of you I got a dongsaeng myself to..hehhe..” Jaejoong said. Yunho smile hearing Jaejoong word.

“You know, there a time I got jealous at them.. our parent spoil them to much. Sometime I regret having them, but…they will always come to me if they got nightmare, especially Junsu. Theres one time when I want to go camping with Leeteuk, Heechul and Ryewook, they don’t let me go at all. They just clinging to both of my leg, and Changmin even try to get into my backpack…hahhaha, its really funny if you see it, since the bag size is twice smaller than him. So I end up bringing them with me, that’s how they meet Leeteuk and Ryewook.”

“At high school I fall in love…” Yunho hugging Jaejoong tightly afraid Jaejoong misunderstood he word..

“What..” Jaejoong not quit like the topic. Its not like he jealous over the past but still there no need to bring it out right.

“Listen me first…” Yunho loose the hug a bit, staring at Jaejoong as he kiss Jaejoong temple,cheek and lastly at Jaejoong plump lips.

“Her name Bae Seul Gi.I really like her, not because she pretty and all but because she treat Junsu and Changmin just like her dongsaeng… when we on date, he always buy something for Junsu and he always cook for Changmin, thats why I like her..” Yunho say hugging Jaejoong, kiss Jaejoong neck ligtly..

“Then it our first month anniversary, I want to surprise her so I told Junsu and Changmin to go to her house to distract her so she not suspect anything about my surprise, but…” Yunho voice crack a bit.. Jaejoong surprise, loose the hug and stare at Yunho teary eye. Jaejoong eyeing Yunho questionly.

“When I got at her house I hear something that really broke my heart…”

Flashback..

“Yah!! Clean all that will you!!!” Seul Gi shout at Junsu.

Junsu just lowering he head, crying silently afraid to make her more angry. When Junsu and Changmin eat, Junsu not intentionally spill the juice, Seul Gi got angry that instant. Changmin rush to help he hyung.

“Yah!! Palli clean it, don’t you say Yunho will came later.. I don’t want any mess, you hear me!!!” Seul Gi said still shouting at Junsu.

“I told you already Junsu hyung cant eat this, cant you cook something else??” Changmin question Seul Gi, defend he hyung.

Seul Gi went red, angry with Changmin word.

“How dare you ask me to cook for you. Who are you huh!! Just some trash that Yunho pick up..you should know you place!!! You think Yunho will choose you or me, he lover huh?? You should behave if not I definitely told Yunho to leave you two since you only a burden to other.” Seul Gi said with her arm across her chest ,stare at Junsu and Changmin arrogantly.. Junsu hug Changmin, crying, shake he head, as saying he don’t want Yunho leave them both.

Changmin hug Junsu, clench he teeth as he said “Sorry..we’ll behave..”

End Flashback..

“Its really broke my heart when I hear my spoil brat just say he will behave just because he afraid I will leave him, abondend him..” Yunho say crying a bit on Jaejoong shoulder, Jaejoong hug Yunho, rub he back in attempt to calm him.

“I went inside and slap that ..not caring she a woman.. I took Junsu and Changmin out from that place.” Yunho say gritted he teeth, still cant forget how Junsu crying badly that time..

“That’s why I need to introduce you to my friend especially Teuk hyung, since he oppose my relationship with Seul Gi that time…but I just ignore him.” Yunho explain why he want to introduce Jaejoong to he friend before married.

“But, they should know that you will never leave them right? Then why they..” Jaejoong ask.

“Its must because there a time I saw Changmin thrown some food at Seul Gi…Im so angry so I shout at him. I choose to belive Seul Gi over Changmin and I ever call him Shim not Jung Changmin…I think that’s why they fell insecure. I regret it when I recall that. After what happen, Heechul slap me…Leeteuk hyung not ever talking to me for a month..i just got Ryewook at my side that time, that’s when I promise to Teukie hyung that I will listen to he opinion next time..” Yunho say.

“Thank you because you not just accept me but you also accept Junsu and Changmin into your life…” Yunho say before kiss Jaejoong soft lip. After ten minute kissing, they part away needed some air.

“Its me that should say than you…since I always want a dongsaeng and now I got it not even one but two dongsaeng..im lucky right…” Jaejoong said smiling at Yunho.

“*sigh* you are lucky but im not…they love you more then me now” Yunho pout. He happy actually he other half and he dongsaeng get along just well, more than with himself.

Jaejoong laugh at Yunho. Thinking how he can be serious businessman yet so cute at the same time…

“Then, I will love you more than them okay…” Jaejoong say hugging Yunho, buried he red face into Yunho firm chest.

“You should be…” Yunho say huging Jaejoong back, tightly.

With Changmin and ????

Changmin walking with smile on he lip…eventhough he feel that Yunho treat him like a kid but he know he hyung just worry about him. Not notice that he been follow he take a short cut way to Kyuhyun place, a big mistake when he been corner into dark alley by some thug that looking for rich victim like him.

“Give us all your money!!!” one of them order Changmin, but Changmin not someone that easily got scare so he fought with the thug.

Of course Changmin not match that thug since he alone fight with three man, not quit fair Changmin thought.

“Do you think you will win over us kid?” one of them asked.

“Don’t you think you are pathetic, picking over some kid?” Changmin watch stranger behind  the thug, infront of them, he eye widend

“What did you just say?”

“You heard me.” That man say.

Changmin could only watch the stranger as he dodged their punch and other attack. That man finally start launch some attack after he decided that the thug had thrown many useless punches already.

The stranger easily dodged the attack and punch one of them, knocking some teeth out. The thug hold he jaw and backed out from the fight in pain. Another thug try to attack, but easily lose to that man. The last thug been thrown into the ground by the man.

They look up at the man, who smirked in victory. “Want some more?”

The thug glared at him and stood up, run away, decided its not worth it.

“Are you alright, love..” the man ask Changmin who still froze. Not because he afraid about the fight, but something else caught he attention.

“You!!!! You that ajjushi that kiss me!!” Changmin shout at the man.

“You should not shout at me like that, I save you remember..”

“Well, thanks but I can mange myself..” Changmin say as he tried to walk away.

“You know, I don’t think that you will forget me that easily, love..” that man say, pulling Changmin and trap him between the wall and he body.

“Let me go!! I don’t know you..” Changmin tried to break away from the man hug.

“I really like your scent..” The man whisper close to Changmin ear make him shiver a bit. Changmin eye widended hear that word.

“Ki..Kibum..” Changmin say stutter a bit.

“Glad you remember me, love..” Kibum say as he caress Changmin cheek.

Changmin push Kibum hard. “Look, just because you save me that’s not mean you can touch me..ert.” Changmin say, backed away from Kibum.

“Hey, I save you twice, should you show some grateful, love..” Kibum say reached Changmin hand and once again Changmin in Kibum arm.

“Stop calling me that!! It digusting you know..” Kibum frown.

“It a way I shown my love for you, though I prefer the other way..” Kibum say, smirked at Changmin red cheek. Glad he understand pretty quick.

“ert!!!” Changmin shout, kicked Kibum leg hard, before he make a run.

Changmin run all the way to Kyuhyun house. Dead tired when he arrive.

‘Seriously, its been a year that happen, he still remember it. That bastard Kibum, why he always need to kiss me evertime we meet.’ Changmin thought as he walk in into Kyuhyun house.

Kibum have save Changmin a year before, its their first meet. Kibum just fall in love at first sight with Changmin. That time Changmin on class trip at Jeju Island. The last day he there, he classmate drag him to some club. But he been trick. That classmate put sleeping pill in Changmin drink, luckly Kibum saw it and save Changmin from that bastard.

The next morning when Changmin wake up at Kibum room, he freak up at first but when he remember what happen, he say thank you to Kibum but unfortunetly Kibum more interest to kiss he than talking and ask him to be he lover as a thank you.

That result with Changmin shout at Kibum with series punch and ran away to his hotel just to find Yunho is waiting anxious with the teacher. Appareately Changmin teacher inform Yunho that Changmin is missing since he not back the whole night. Changmin end up crying in Yunho arm telling him what happen just skip Kibum part.

Yunho got really angry that time so he make sure that bastard end up quit school, he scholarship been take back. That’s also mark the day Changmin and Junsu end up with bodyguard. After long discussion, only one bodyguard for both of them and not 24 hour, only when they going somewhere only.

That’s also why Yunho always telling them to go with driver if they want to go somewhere, afraid that something bad happen to he dongsaeng.

*********************

welcome to new subscriber kkkkk.....comment is most welcome^^ 

next update will be Yunjae wedding lol dont get hope to see Yunjae since im going to focus more to Yoosu 

till then minna san^^