TRAUMA AND LOVE PART 2

MY STUPID(CUTE) FIANCE

 

just finish writing this....mian if it took long to finish XDXD sorry if they typo and grmmar mistake^^

happy reading neh~~

*********************************

“Su..just sleep okay..” yoochun say after putting Junsu into bed.

“Don’t leave..” Junsu plead afraid to be alone.

One look at his lover that it take Yoochun to stop his step and slip into Junsu bed, hugging Junsu to sleep. Yoochun cant take it the fear in Junsu eye, hug the man telling him that his safe now.

Yoochun slip out from the room, leaving Junsu sleeping peacefully, because he want to fetch some food Junsu since Junsu not eating anything since morning and its pass lunch already.

“How Junsu?” Yunho ask as Yoochun passing the living room.

“Oh hyung, are you not going to office today?” Yoochun ask surprise Yunho still at home. Yunho just shook his head.

“Junsu is okay I think. He not having some trouble sleeping and he also not get nightmare. I'm thinking to get some food for him since he not eat anything yet.” Yoochun said, getting into kitchen just to be surprise that Jaejoong already cooking for them.

Jaejoong notice Yoochun present just smile at that man.

“Jaejoong already guess that you will coming down to get Junsu food so he preapare it already.” Yunho said from behind Yoochun.

“Oh Yunho hyung, can I stay over for awhile? I want to take care of Junsu until he okay…can i?” Yoochun ask coyly.

Yunho smile hearing Yoochun word since he aslo thinking the same.

“of course you can. I'm thinking the same too. I thought to ask you to stay.” Yunho answer bring a relief to Yoochun.

“Then I'm just call umma to send my cloth here. Did you tell Uncle Jung about this?” Yoochun ask as he about to call his umma.

“Only to Umma, appa still in meeting so I just tell umma but I tell her not to worried but knowing her I'm pretty sure he will coming home right after appa meeting finish. so might as well tell Auntie Park about it. No use hide it since I'm sure tomorrow it gonna in all the news.”

Yoochun nodded at that since its became police case so its not surprise if it will all over the news tomorrow.

“Aahhhhhhh!!!!” Junsu shout startling Yoochun that’s just finish call Mrs. Park, he quickly rush to upstair.

“Su!!”

“No!!! don’t!! let me go!!! Please!!! No!! Chunniee!!! Help me!!” Junsu shout in his sleep.

“Su…baby..wake up…you safe now…baby..” Yoochun shook Junsu a bit trying to wake Junsu up.

“No!! don’t touch me!! Chuniiee!!” Junsu crying so hard by now.

“Su!! Wake up!!! Its me your Chunniie!!” Yoochun shout and shook Junsu sholder harshly, he begging actually for Junsu to open his eye since he cant bear to look Junsu crying in fear.

Slowly Junsu open his eye, afraid that he gonna meet Baekhyun ontop him just like in his dream but theres no Baekhyun only his family and his fiance in his bedroom not at Baekhyun house.

Junsu blink repeatly afraid its just his illusion but one touch from his fiancé make he broke in tears again.

“Su baby…look you save now. I'm here, Yunho hyung and Jae hyung is here, you save now…” Yoochun said softly, cup Junsu cheek in his hand making Junsu look at him straightly.

Junsu nodded at that, hugging Yoochun tightly… his save now, he with his family now. No Baekhyun.

For almost a week a Junsu stay in bed, been pamper by his fiancé and his family. Of course its became a big news next day after the incident since Baekhyun from well know family too so its tainted the good image of his family plus Mr. jung not tolerate with anyone that hurt his son.

Mr jung want to make Baekhyun and his family pay of Junsu misery but Junsu being kind heart he is prevent his appa saying its not worth it. But Mr. Jung make sure that he cut off all the bussines partnership with Baekhyun family so they will have nothing to do with that sick bastard anymore.

A week been pamper and Yoochun always beside him and care for him, Junsu feel really happy but…at first he feel special been treat like princess…err..prince, anyway he feel happy but on fourth day he feel annoy already since he cant go out or do anything other than rest, sleeping and eat. If this continue he gonna became fat with all the amout Jaejoong feeding him.

***********************

“Yo!..hard to see nowday huh..” Dong Wook hug Yoochun as Yoochun greet him.

Since Yoochun not going to college almost a week so Dong Wook bring all the assignment and note for Yoochun at Yunho mansion.

“And here your notes and the assignment. Proff said that no more class and concentrate with the assignment only, lucky right..” Dong Wook say playfully.

“Thanks Wook..but Junsu..”

“Don’t worry…here is your princess note. Changmin give it to me before I come here..” Dong Wook said, took out Junsu note from his bag.

“am I a good friend right…hahha” Dong Wook said, laughing with Yoochun.

“Yeah..yeah..good friend indeed.” Yoochun said not really mean it.

Yoochun look up to see Junsu on the stair, he rush to Junsu side.

“Su..why you out? Did you need something…you can just call me..” Yoochun ask worriedly.

“Chunnie~~ I'm bored already~~” Junsu whine cutely. Of course that sight with Junsu pouting lips, puppy dog eye and puff cheek melt Yoochun immediately.

“But..”

“How you feel Junsu ah..” Dong Wook greet Junsu, smiling friendly.

“Ermmm…ahhh Dong Wook hyung!! Seo Jeon hyung always talking about you..” Junsu giggle when Dong Wook cheek turn pink.

Dong Wook clear he throat before excuse himself

“I'm..better get going now..glad that you look fine now and you look more cute than the last time I see you..” now its time Junsu to blush hearing Dong Wook word. Yoochun rolled his eye.

“Just go already Wook..” Yoochun say not playfully and Dong Wook get the meaning, but he far from hurt with Yoochun word since they friend since kid so he know Yoochun behavior already.

“Chunniee..” Junsu hit Yoochun arm softly disaprove how he dismiss Dong Wook.

“Hai..arraso grumble bunny..See you later Susu ah..” Dong Wook said playfully before him pinch Junsu cheek and make a run before Yoochun hit him.

“Yah!!! That’s my fiancé you moron..” Yoochun shout at laughing Dong Wook. Junsu laugh as he saw yoochun chase Dong Wook.

“Su…where are you going?” Yoochun ask as he saw Junsu walk to kitchen.

“I'm hungry~~ I want to ask umma nanny make chocalete cake…” Junsu answer poiting his index finger to kitchen.

“Let me..”

“Chunnieee~~ “ Junsu whine.

“Arasso…arasso..” Yoochun never gonna win over Junsu whine.

“Yay!! Umma nanny!!! I want cake~~” Junsu happily skip into kitchen with his big smile.

Yoochun is glad that Junsu is getting better now and he not having trouble sleep now. If before Junsu almost got nightmare and having trouble to sleep after that but now he became normal again, his cute fiancé is back to him already.

********************

“Yah!! Jung Changmin are you listen or not?” Yoochun shout at Changmin that clearly not paying any attention to what he say.

“Oh come on…its not like you going for a year its just for a night. Gee..relax will you wide forehead hyung.” Changmin say disinterest.

Yoochun need to attend some important party on behalf his parent along with Yunho and Jaejoong, that’s why he bugging Changmin with all the order to look after Junsu when he gone for like two or three hour only. He just been over protective nowday.

“Chunniee~~ I'm okay~~ you are late already..” Junsu said tugged Yoochun sleeve a bit. Yoochun just been clingy, don’t want to separate with Junsu at all. Yoochun hug Junsu tightly not waiting to leave Junsu even for a while.

“Ermmm…just call me if something happen neh…” Yoochun say for how many times already, they lost count it.

“Whats going to happen…its only for a while….Arghhhhh..” Changmin groan while Jaejoong just laugh watching the scene and Yunho getting more impatient with Yoochun childness act.

“Or better more I'm not going to that party neh…ouch hyung!!” Yoochun said happily before getting smack from Yunho.

“Let's go already…We are ing late already Park!!” Yunho shout at Yoochun then drag him out to the car. Jaejoong laught out loud watching how Yunho drag Yoochun while the man trying to run to Junsu. Jaejoong can just shook his head as he hug Junsu and Changmin before follow his husband.

“At last!! He gone…arghhhh..” Changmin groan, feeling tired with Yoochun stupid act. Junsu pat Changmin head in attempt to calm the boy.

“Min ah~~~ let's go to Teukie…I'm bored~~” Junsu sugest since its been a while he not visited Leeteuk and its seem like Leeteuk at café.

Changmin ponder then nod agree with it.

“But you need to call that your so overprotective fiancé first and I'm going to tell driver hyung…” Changmin said getting out from game room. Junsu blush at that and take his phone to calling Yoochun ask his permission first.

“Su!! Something happen? Are you hurt? Are you having nightmare?” Junsu not even have chance to greet, Yoochun bomb him with question.

“Chunnieee~~~” Junsu whine make Yoochun stop with his question.

“Chunniee~~ changmin and me want to go to Teukie café neh~~~” Junsu ask cutely. Yoochun gulp, getting with Junsu whine voice.

“Wh..what for..” Yoochun ask stuttering.

“Just because…can i..Please chunniee~~~”

“No..no…you cant…yah hyung!!!” Yoochun shout can be hear before Yunho voice take over the conversation.

“Oh Su ah..just go already neh…but don’t be late neh..” Yunho say giving permisision and glare at Yoochun dare him to against it.

“Neh~~ gomawo hyungie..” Junsu said hung up the cal before run downstair.

***************

Changmin and Junsu half way to Leeteuk before they got Heechul surprise call.

“Min ah…hel..help me…” Heechul voice sound weak make Changmin worried.

“Chull hyung whats wrong hyung?” Changmin get panic all of sudden feeling something happen to Heechul.

“Min ah..can you came to ‘Night Mate’ club.. I think someone spike my dr..drink.. Min ah..palli neh..*tut*” Heechul say before the line cut off.

“Driver hyung…let's go to ‘Nigth Mate’ club neh..palli!!” Chnagmin say hurriedly.

“But Min ah..” his driver want to argue but get cut off.

“Hyung!! Palii! Chull hyung in trouble!!” the driver immediately follow Changmin order hearing the desprerate in Changmin voice.

 

With Heechul..

“You put something right?” Heechul ask his co worker more accurate his enemy. That guy just smirk before walking to Heechul.

“Oh come Heechul ah..dont you use to this already..thats why my hyung always listen to you more than his dongsaeng..”

“You don’t know who you messing up Kris…not only Kangta hyung will get angry if his found about this…trust me when I say you in big trouble..” Heechul threat Kriss while holding his head, feeling dizzy.

“Oh..you got so many man huh…so you wouldn’t mind to ertaintain our client right..” Kris said, grabbing Heechul hand but got slap away and be push away from Heechul. In Kriss shocked. Its not Heechul push him but someone else.

“Let's get you out from here..hrmmm” Hangkyung say, swap Heechul feet off the floor and carried him bridal stlye out from the club.

“What..are..Min ah…help…” Heechul mumble.

“Hyung!!” Changmin shout when he run to the say club but meet Hangkyung that have Heechul in his arm.

“What are you doing to my hyung huh!!” Changmin ask angrily tried to take Heechul from the stranger.

“I save him from his friend..lets get him home shall we..” Hangkyung said still handing Heechul. He rather to carry Heechul himself then give him to other man even to his dongsaeng.

“Right this way..” Changmin still not trust the stranger but hey he got Gary hyung they bodyguard with him its okay.

*********************************************

I got carried away when writing this lol…

Oh I got question to ask my reader XDXD help me neh~~

I want to end this story with 20 chapter but….

I want Junsu step mother to show up and reveal why she hate Junsu and what happen when Junsu young….or should I just change a stroty line a bit ..

Hrmmm what to do…

Argh….molla see u next update…let's just follow the kkkkk

Till then minna san^^

and dont forget to comment and subscribed neh...