Chapter: ❁❁❁❁❁

Mistress's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

[CONTENTID1]❁   Misstress'sLove [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  ❀  [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]At last!!! I finished updating the story... thanks to all the subscriber! i hope you enjoyed the story.. :) [/CONTENTID3]

 

[CONTENTID4]

“please  get out already… am going to school already…”, Irene shove Leo outside the house in order to chase him out.

“hey, hey, hey! Aren’t you going too excited? I haven’t finish my soup yet…”, leo take his shoes…

“I will send it to you after this…”, then shut the door… her chest goes up and down…

“does he know my past? He seems to know me… no way…”

HyeJu then appear with her bag hanging around her shoulder…

“what’s up? Aren’t you going already?”

“you… wait for a while…”

 

“ding dong!”

Leo cover himself with a towel after taking a bath before opening the door. When he open the door, there stood HyeJu with a container.

HyeJu cannot stand the iness and poke his abdomen muscle and after she realised it,  she stop poking and blush…

“w-what do you want?”. Ask Leo while covering his body and cough to clear his throat…

“Here… ah! Am sorry!”, then she ran away like lightning to the escalator due to shame…

 

“what the hell did you do to him?”. Ask Irene in disbelief.

“I don’t know… it’s an automatic reflex…”, then HyeJu cupped  her face…

Irene just sigh..

“ah… forget about it… let’s go to a  cafe after this, okay?”

“but… we still got a lot to eat at the house… your mom bought it for you, don’t say you forget already…”

“just today, ne, ne?”, HyeJu do an aegyo in front of Irene…

“do whatever you like… I can’t go with you… I need to work…”

“until what time?”

“5 at the evening, maybe? Maybe, late…”

“with Leo?”

Irene just nod… she can’t escape it forever…

 

“Irene?”, Leo grab Irene arm when they are at the set…

“ah, yeah… what is it?”, Irene try to let go of her hand, but Leo won’t let go…

“excuse me, can you let my hand go? It’s hurt…”

“oopps… sorry… am just scarred that you might run away…”

“So, I want to ask you… about something… can i?”

“y-yeah… sure… what is it?”

“I want to talk about this later, okay? At my apartment…”

“deal...”

Then, after Leo left, Irene open her wallet and throw her picture at the dustbin nearby and left…

After a while, someone picked up the photo and keep it… a reporter!

“so… it’s real that you are the nerd, JuHyun that used to like me?”, Leo is in shock… he can’t believe that Irene could change so much… the ugly person in his high school last time is the one who’s standing in front of him… how unbelievable…

“Sorry to make you anxious…”, Irene went to the door and wanted to leave, but Leo stop her…

“you can’t easily go away from me again this time…”, then Leo hug Irene…

Irene exclaimed a bit… what the heck is happening?

“again?”

“I used to like you”, leo whisper in Irene’s ear…

“but, you…”, then Leo put his finger onto Irene’s lips…

“h-hey”, Irene push Leo away…

“why? You don’t like it?”

“I mean… don’t you hate me?”, Irene move an inch back…

“I never hate you, Irene! I was a hot stuff at high school, so if… if I were to be together with the old you, people will start to think negative about me…”

“so, you…”

“yeah, I like you! Love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter