One too many...

One too many...

"(y/n), come on, come to the club with me! I promise it'll be fun.", Minzy said as she shook my arm. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Minzy, you know I have a boyfriend... Jackson would probably kill me if he knew I went.", I said as I pouted at my bestfriend. She sighed in annoyance and punched my arm. "And Jackson will never find out, so get your up and get ready! Jackson doesn't come back from China for another 2 weeks.", she said as she pulled me into her closet.


"You're going to wear this cute dress right here. Red really matches your eyes, nose, lips.. everything. ", she giggled. She forced me into this skin tight mini maroon dress, and she knows I hate to wear dresses. "Shut up and take it like a man.", she said as she looked through her collection of shoes. "But I'm a girl.", I said, obviously killing her vibe. She flashed me a glare as I slowly put my head down. Minzy angry is not the best thing to witness. I still wonder how we've managed to be and stay best friends with that attitude. 

 She took me into the bathroom and pulled/tugged on my hair for a whole hour. "Minzyyy.... are we done yet?! You want to go to the club, but you're making me fall asleep.", I whined. She smacked the back of my head before turning me around to do my make up. "Shut..up.", she said as she grinned wildly and did a victory dance in the corner. "What?", I said turning to look in the mirror. "Oh my gawd.", I said speechless at how amazing I looked. "Is this really me? I look pretty!", I said as I turned back to Minzy and we jumped around together. 

"Okay, we ready?", she said sticking out her arm. I locked arms with her and put on my shades. "Let's go.", I said with confidence as we walked out together. 

-

We approached the entrance and I stopped midway at the door. "Aye, what's wrong?", she said as she came back to my side. I felt such guilt as I pulled out my phone and looked at my screensaver. Jackson...

"Helloooo~ Gimme that!", she said highly tensed as she pulled the phone out of my hand and shoved it into her purse. "Wake up (y/n)! He left 3 months ago.. he delayed his flight back 3 times, and he hasn't called you or text you in 7 weeks!... Do yourself a favor and have fun. Stop worrying about someone who isn't worrying about you. He's done this to you 'one too many' times.", she said as she hissed at me and pulled me in.

We stumbled across a few more friends we've known since high school. "Hey Amber! Hey Jimin! Hey everyone!", Minzy said as she greeted everyone. I came from behind and gave out hugs as well, feeling a little bit better now that I've seen everyone's faces. "Hey (y/n), you still dating that Jackson guy?", Mark asked as he took a seat beside me. It took me a while to answer, but I nodded yes. "You know... I think you could do way better than him.. I hear he's been out and around doing so much shameless shi-", he stopped as he looked at my face. I lowered my gaze because I knew I was going to cry soon...

"He..hasn't contacted you.. has he?", he said softly as he put his drink down. I bit my bottom lip and slowly nod. "That bastard!", Mark said as he crushed his beer can. I turned and smiled at Mark warmly, hoping he wouldn't hate Jackson too much. "I mean, well...at least he updates his Instagram once in a great while.", I said trying to ease the situation. "(y/n), don't settle for that bastard. You've taken his shiet too many times!", he said getting angrier by the minute. "Okay, Mark, let's go dance okay?", I said with a smile as I forced him up. I honestly had no intentions on actually dancing. I just didn't want him to get so angry. 

I pulled him up and we made our way to the other side of the club instead of dancing. "Hey, I think that's Minzy and Amber!", I said as we waved at eachother, making our way to eachother. I tried to squeeze my way with Mark through the crowded dance floor. I stopped in the middle once I saw Minzy running toward me and blocking my from going any further. "What's wrong?" Mark said as he looked at Minzy and Amber. Amber ran her hand through her hair slowly and sighed. "Amber, what's goi-" -- "WHAT THE FCK!", Mark shouted as he pushed past Amber and Minzy. My eyes followed his backside as he approached a couple dancing. 

I pushed past Minzy and approached Mark. "Mark leave them alone, they weren't doing any-......Jackson?..", I said... I don't know how to process this feeling right now. I'm confused..why is he here, when he said he was in China? I'm happy..he's here. I'm hurt..he lied. I'm broken....he's with another girl.

"Jackson.. what are you...", I said as I stared at his hand on this random girl's hip. My mouth became numb, and I just went blank. "(y/n).. It's not what it looks like!", he said as he let go of the girl and pushed her away as if she was nothing. I froze on the spot and stared at the ground. "Jackson, you fcked up this time man!", Mark said as he grabbed Jackson by the collar. The rest of the boys from our group of friends came and cornered Jackson. "What the hell do you think you're doing here Jackson? You playing with my sis?", Namjoon said as he pushed Jackson against the wall. Amber grabbed my arm and gave me a concerned look. "Are you okay? We can leave.", she said as she flashed a glare at Jackson and said a few words I've never heard come out of before. 

"Wait! (y/n)! Please!", Jackson shouted as I walked away, not turning once to look back at him. "Let's get you home..", Minzy said as she put me in her car and buckled me up. I must be numb from head to toe, because I can't process this situation at all. 

We got to my house and the girls stayed with me for a few hours, talking, eating everything, and trying to make me feel better. I looked at my clock and it was 3:48am, and the girls looked drained. "Go home... I'm okay. I promise.", I said with a huge smile that only I knew was fake. "Thank you for being here with me. It means a lot. I should've seen this coming..", I said with an awkward giggle as I hugged them. "You better be okay (y/n)! No crying okay?! Go straight to bed. We love you!", Minzy said as her and Amber made their way out the door. I waited till they got into their car and drove out of the parking lot. 

"They're gone...", I whispered as I felt warm streaks of liquid roll down my cheek and drip off the tip of my chin. I didn't realize it, but I was crying. How could he do this to me after all we've been through. After all I've done for him. I fell to the floor as soon as I closed the door and laid in despair in my dark hallway. No sound but the wind blowing outside, and the sound of my sniffles. I've defended him everytime someone's said something about him... Did he even really care for me? Did he really even love me? I gulped and exhaled slowly as I shut my eyes. 

--

"(y/n)..(y/n) wake up.. you can't sleep here.", a voice whispered in my ear as I felt my body lift into the air. My eyes shot open as I panicked. "Relax.. It's me.", he said with obvious guilt in his tone. I turned to see Jackson with a bleeding lip, a cut on his forehead, and a dried up bloody nose. "Let me go.", I said as I turned away from him. I do NOT want to see his face right now. He didn't say anything as he proceeded toward my room at the end of the hall. I felt tears coming again, and right now...Jackson is the one person I don't want to see me crying. "I said let me go.", I said as I began to kick. It was too late.. my tears came pouring out like a faucet. He opened my bedroom door and sat me on the bed. "What do you want?!", I shouted hind the tears as he got down on his knee's before me. "I'm so-", he began to say before I cut him off with my hand in contact with his face. 

He slowly lowered his gaze and nodded as I huffed, not satisfied with just one hit. "Yes... please hit me. I was wrong.", he said as I granted his wish, and threw hits from every angle. The harder I cried, the softer my hits got. "Why?", I shouted as I stopped. My hit's were obviously not affecting him. His body began to tremble, and I heard his mini sobs. I fell to my knee's, face to face with him. "Jackson.. why?", I said calmly. He raised his head as tears strolled down his cheeks, his eyes red, and his nose runny. My heart was breaking again, just looking at him in this state. I still love this man.. unforunately.

"I don't know why... I just felt so tied down with you. I just wanted a break, and I got in too deep. I kept saying 'I'll stop this week', but I couldn't. I was selfish!", he said, bursting out into a full out sob. I couldn't help it...he's hurting. I can't let the man I love cry like this.

 I sighed and wrapped my arms around him slowly, his back softly to calm him down. "Calm down please.", I said as my eyes trailed off to the floor. "I'm so sorry babe! I'm so sorry!", he repeated over and over again as he cried. I didn't say a word as I rocked him back and forth, still his back. He calmed a little and wrapped his arms around me, squeezing my tight against him. "Jackson..I waited for your calls. I waited for you to reply to my texts...", I said as I stopped . Silence filled the air as I thought of all the wrong he's done unto me. "I got the apartment ready for you to come home 3 times. I even made your favorite food each time... but you never came.", I said. He squeezed me tighter, and this time around, he was my back. "I'm sorry (y/n).. I'll make it up to you.. I'll be a better man.", he whispered in my ear.

I could tell it was sincere... but I gotta do what's best for me

"I think we're done..", I said slowly letting go of my grip. He leaned back a little and looked at me with his mouth wide open. "What do you mean?!", he said as I saw his eyes slowly water again. I sighed and pulled my arms off of him. "You've done me wrong one too many times. I can't cry anymore over you." , I said with a heavy heart as I stood up and threw a few of my clothes into a small duffle-bag. "I'll be back for the rest of my things later. You can stay here. I don't want to look at this place anymore...it'll just remind me of you.", I said as I turned for the hallway. "Wait (y/n), wait!", he pleaded as I felt someone hold me back from behind. I looked down to see Jackson's arms wrapped around my waist, and his head burried into my back. "Jackson?...", I said with pity. He sobbed as I felt my back become wet. "Don't let me go (y/n)..Don't let me go.", he mumbled. I stared at the ground and pat his arm. "I've made up my mind.", I said as I pulled his arms off slowly and turned to look at him one last time. "Thanks...for the good times.", I said as I pat his shoulder. I don't think I could leave him foreals if I hugged him. 

I opened the door and took one last look at his face on my way out. He was still sobbing on his knees in the hall... I can't do anything about it. I sighed and threw my key to the apartment on the table by the door. I will not be coming back to this. "Goodbye Jackson Wang. Let's not meet eachother again.", I said as I shut the door and went on my way.

 

Authors note: sorry if it's horrible haha I was bored lol and if there are typos, I'm sorry but I was too lazy to proof read hahaha