Before I left

I REMEMBER YOU; Lee Hongbin

Before I walking so far from them, I'm stopped the step for a minute to texting my friend. At the same time I was heard Hongbin and Hakyeon conversation.

 

Hongbin: Hyung, actually she is your fan. She told me she wanna meet you.

Hakyeon: Seriously?

Hongbin: Yes. I saw she set hyung photo in wall screen. She excited when I mention your name. Oh yeah.. She same aged with Hyogi and born in same date with Ken hyung.

Hakyeon: WHAT?!! MY FAN?? Why you not tell to me early?

Hongbin: Hyung~ I can't tell you because I found her first. I saw her siting alone so I meet her, chatting, teasing her. I think I need to tried stealing hyung fan.

Hakyeon: How dare you do like this? She is my fan ! She should meet me not you !

Hongbin: Ahhh hyung.. This is my faith to meet her first. Can I meet her secretly.. Later?

Hakyeon: No way !! Later if I see her again, I will go first !!

Hongbin: This hyung so funny. HAHAHAHAHA!

Sanghyuk: I've no idea. HAHAHAHAHA!

 

Hongbin and Sanghyuk laughting so loud. Hakyeon sound seem very mad at his naughty sons. After that, I heard he also laughting. His precious laughting just makes my heart fallen out. I smile to myself and continue my step.

I look at behind, seeing them leaving the place I and Hongbin spent the short time to sit together back then.

 

 

I never forget this memory..