Chapter 1:The New Manager

Producer Season 2

Story set after the end of the drama.

*: text messages

":thoughts

': backround sounds.

                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

They arrived at the KBS station's reception, Seung Chan hesitated for a moment and then he asked Cindy, her luggage still in his hands:

-Cindy-ssi?!

They stopped walking. She looked at him:

-Yes?!

-Um what are we going to do?

-My manager told me to wait him here, she said checking her phone looking around, he should be here by now.

-Oh! he said adjusting the bags in his hands.

She noticed him:

-PD-nim the manager should be here by now, put my bags down, and go you are for sure busy! She said persuading him with a smile.

He opened his mouth to reply, she interrupted him:

-This should be him. Looking at the main door.

He turned and saw a man waving at them. He was handsome, wearing that black formal pant with a slim black shirt that suited his tall well-built body, walking confidently with a bright smile matching his beautiful face, actually he was gifted by some honey colored eyes and perfect nose,...

Who would expect that light-brown head to be a manager?!

CINDY-SSI, SEUNG CHAN!! Ye Jin called approching them.

Baek Seung Chan turned quickly and greeted her and Cindy as well.

-What's going on why are you here? She asked looking at the baggage.

-Hello I'm Miss Cindy's new manager. Kang Yoo.The new manager introduced himself and bowed.

They greeted him, Seung Chan studying him form head to feet.

-Oh! I forgot, you're moving... Said Tak Ye Jin analyzing the man.

-May we go if you're done?

She answered coldly:

-Take my luggage from him. She pointed at SC.

He approached SC smiled at him and took the bags from him.

BSC was speechless.

-Thank You BSC PD,we gotta go now, bye! 

-Bye!! SC and YJ said smiling at her.

She smiled bowed at them and left.

-Wow, see that Baek Seung Chan? Now Cindy-ssi is acting cold but it won't take long before she fall in love with him, don't you think?

He took some second to reply.

-Oh!... yeahhh! He said automatically looking at the main door.

-Anyway Joon Mo is searching for you, go look for him!

It hit him suddenly, he bowed at her and left running.

                                                                                                                                                                                                             

-Oh! BAEK SEUNG CHAN ! Ra Joon Mo called.

-Ye sunbae-nim! he said running towards him.

-What are you doing! Hurry, go to the editing room we have lots of work.

-Okay! When he turned to leave.

-Where were you?

-I was helping Cindy with her bags, it looks like she's moving somewhere near here.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Meanwhile at Cindy's new home:

They entered the residence it was a little smaller than the older:

-We designed your kitchen, the bedroom, the guest bedroom, the toilets, dressing room like they were in your previous home, the studio, sitting room, were left to you, and if there something that you don't like we can change it. Welcome !! he smiled at her.

-Thats good you should've done he same with the rest she said looking around. Put my baggage in my room and go get me something to eat.

When he left she looked around, it was good.

Ten minutes passed, the manager entered holding a black plastic bag. He sat on the chair behind the kitchen table and got the food from the bag: Two big plates of black bean noodles.

She entered the kitchen and when she saw the food:

-What?! Don't you know that I can't eat this? She said angrily.

He winked at her:

-I know right! You sure feel a bit down because of the change of your lifestyle, it's okay to rise up your mood a bit. He smiled at her while mixing the noodles with the sauce.

She looked at him surprised at how he was acting so comfortable with her, she sat without a word and took her chopsticks still looking at him with surprise. He gave her the plate then noticed her staring:

-Oh come on you won't gain 10kgs.

She was offended with his relaxing self, she opened to give him her point of view of his attitude, but he interrupted her:

-Eat, Eat! he stood up and opened the refrigerator, The company should have filled it with drinks and food, ah there it is! He took up two cans of soda and closed the refrigerator.

She gave him an annoyed looked.

He picked up his phone that was ringing.

-Good morning director, yes we arrived, everything's all right...Yes Byee!

-Done! Now finish up and leave I want to be alone. She stood up and walked to her room.

-Okay i will pick you up 3 hours from now you have a shoot. He looked at her plate and realized that it was 3/4 full.

She entered her room and threw herself an the bed after closing the door, "Really?!'' she thought annoyed with her new manager, she putted her headphones on and slept.

The day passed and everyone has completed their daily tasks.

At the KBS entertainment variety show floor, Seung Chan has turned off the computers after saving his work, Ra Joon Mo checked his team's work and Tak Ye Jin ended her weekly live show.

They met at the exit door.

-Hey, so are we going to Cindy's? asked Ye Jin.

-Yes, we have to.Seung Chan-ah call her first.Said Ra Joon Mo.

He nodded, took his cell phone and dialed "Umbrella Return".

-So how was your day? asked Joon Mo.

-Not so bad and you?

-As well, too tiring. They smiled at each other. Seung Chan hung up:

-She's waiting for us. He informed them.

Tak Ye Jin left with Joon Mo because her car broke down and SC left with his car.

At Cindy's:

They entered the house with bags of food and drinks. Cindy was wearing a large sweatshirt and some leggings and had her hair in a ponytail.

-Welcome! she smiled at them.

-Well Cindy congrats! Ye Jin Said.

-Good its close to the station, Joon Mo exclaimed.

-Its similar to the old one but a bit smaller. SC said looking aroung.

-Yes, Thank You! Come have a sit.

They entered the kitchen and sat there, she opened the refrigerator and took a container full of kimchi and placed it on the table with plates and cups,and the rice cooker.

-So when do you start your schedule? Asked Joon Mo.

-Ive already started with a commercial... She said pouring Soju.

-Good!! SC said smiling at her.

-Your manager is pretty handsome.TYJ said winking at her.

She faked a smile:

-Aha! Yeah.

Joon Mo looked at her quickly looking jealous. SC was apparently in a deep thoughts. YJ looked at Joon Mo and messed his hair like she was comforting her pet.The 3 of them laughed loudly.

The night was fast, everyone was enjoying it except SC who was not with them.

Cindy sat beside him:

-A penny for you thoughts? she said smiling at him.

He looked at her awaken:

-Nothing, he lied, i am hearing you just a bit of tiredeness.

She looked at him deeply then:

-Good, she said smiling.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

At home when Seung Chan was changing his cloth in the toilet still thinking his cell phone beeped:

*Good night, PD-nim see you at the set ^^.*

*Sweet dreams, Cindy-ssi :D*

He looked at himself in the mirror, at his hair, his clothes he thoughts to himself "I'm hopeless, ugly, stupid, i have no -appeal'' he tries to change his haircut with his hand but in vain it was too short, he tried from different angle to change his face expressions when his mother called him.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

The next day:

When Seung Chan was waiting the food that the team ordered he saw Cindy with her manager waiting th sign to cross the road, Kang Yoo was so active and cool, wearing some casual jeans with a denim shirt and a black backpack, his hair was brushed back showing his handsome face.

-Mister, here is your order, the woman behind the food stand called.

-Wait a minute, he was still looking at them.

Suddenly when they were crossing the road a fat man was rushing crazily pushing the people in front of him and so by passing he pushed Cindy so hard that she tripped and fell hard on her knees. Without thinking SC rushed to help her. But already Yoo had started the first aid operation with the tools that apparently were in his bag.

She was in pain, she looked pale. Yoo adjusted her back and was cleaning her bleeding knee after cutting her jeans, he looked like a doctor everyone was amazed by him, meanwhile Seung Chan was trying to make a way in the crowd.

'HAHA, her life has fell down after she revealed her past...; he heard some girls gossiping he looked at them, they were likely writing a post with a picture (Cindy the skinny beggar, kekeke) he took the phone and threw it abruptly on the road, approached the center and stood there blocking people taking photos.

The ambulance arrived, he left with them.

Cindy was so much in pain and the crowd aroud her was like absorbing the oxygen, she couldn't see anything her vision was blurred.She closed her eyes.

-It will be alright don't worry. Yoo said massaging her foot.

In the ambulance they gave her some medicine to lessen the pain. She opened her eyes.

-Are you okay?

She saw Seung Chan and Yoo looking at her.

-Better, she said in a low voice.

-Don't worry miss, that pain is from the bump, its nothing bad. The man that gave her the medicine said.

Then they heard a phone riniging:

-Yes sunbae-nim? He moved back the phone Joon Mo was yelling, Cindy-ssi had a small accident we're heading to the hospital, Okay I will, JM hung up.

He turned to look at Cindy he saw that Yoo was putting his hand on her shoulder, it annoyed him he didn't knew why. He noticed Cindy looking at his direction, he gave her a big smile.

-How did you know? Why are you here? She asked him.

-I was buying lunch for the team when I saw you being pushed,"I was worried" he replied.

-Oh! She said and turned to her manager, Good work thank you!! 

He gave her a warm smile.

They arrived at the hospital, the doctor took good care and reassured them that there is no break and that she has to relax minimum all-day and have to gain some weight. Kang Yoo made some salls and canceled her schedule, after ten minuted PD Ra called the rookie PD to come quickly.

-Cindy-ssi, I have to go, Talk to you later, he said smiling at her.

-Thank You very much PD-nim, see you!

Before leaving he heard her manager say:

-You are travelling to Tokyo for 2 days from tomorrow, you have a mini-concert and a fan-meeting.

He turned:

-Have a good Trip see you at the set...and take good care. He smiled at her warmly.

She returned the smile: -Good bye!

He left quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO guys what do you think? Sincerly?  Give me your opinions to continue ;)