Final

Caramel Macchiato

Yoongi POV

Every weekdays. Every month. I will always find a Caramel Macchiato outside my door. When I first tried it. Gosh I thought I was in heaven for a moment. Like the best Ive tried. Caramel Macchiato is my all time favourite drink. Addicted to it.

But I always wonder. Who gave me this everytime? Only Namjoon knows that I love this drink. I even asked him but he deny that its him. It kept me wondering who is it. Until one fine day in June a note was stuck to it. 

I open the door revealing the Caramel Macchiato. Picking it up and saw a note. I pull it off from the drink and read it.

'Hi :) I finally have enough courage to write a mini note. Actually... Ive been having feelings for you ever since Year 2... Im sorry for being such a creeper giving you this drink without revealing myself. Im... uhhh... a guy... >///< ahhh embarrassing. You know me and you have seen me.      - Cx2 - '

Cx2...? Thats his so called name..? I unknowingly smile upon reading the note. His kinda cute just by the note. But you will never know. I check his handwritting. Seems familiar but it just cant get into my head figuring out who is this from...

Wait... I know him? Ive seen him? Hmmm... Cx2... argh... i will think about it later. I fold the note nicely and place it into my pocket. I lock my door and walk to school while drinking my Caramel Macchiato. Suddenly my mind wonders off to Jimin. Psssst

Jimin? I have a secret crush on him. Well... everyone in BTS knows except Jimin obviously... And now this boy decided to give me Caramel Macchiato almost everyday. I wonder who... I finish it off and throw it away. Walking into the school and got greeted by Jimin.

"Morning hyung" he smile cutely at me. Oh gosh dont smile like that... I slightly wave and ruffle his hair. 

"Hey" He run to Tae and Jungkook. I walk over to Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon slightly smirk at me. I raise my hand and shake my head.

"Dont even start Namjoon" Namjoon chuckle and I walk off to class. I sit at the back corner of the classroom by the window. Jimin came in and sat infront of me. Thats his seating place. The rest soon came and Namjoon sat beside me. He nudge me and i raise my eyebrow at him. What the heck do you want..?

Teacher came in and started to teach. Argh boring... I lay my head on the desk using my hand to support my head. I slowly drift off to sleep. 

Someone shook me. I groan and slowly wake up. I hit that hand away. 

"Hyung. Wake up. Its lunch time." Jimin who stay behind to wake me up. I look around and all was gone. I look at him. We are staring at each other. Damnit those eyes. I somehow inch closer to him. He didnt even move. I quickly snap out and stand up. 

"Come on lets go" I walk out of the classroom heading towards the cafeteria. Damnit Yoongi. Nearly. His lips look tempting! Argh... i sat down beside Jin and stare into space.

"Not hungry?" Jin ask. I shook my head and sigh. Jimin came and glance at me. I saw that. I held out my hand towards Jimin. He look at me confused. 

"Notes. I need to copy down." He took out from his bag and give his notebook to me. He went off to get his food. I took out my notebook and flip Jimin's notebook. I stop at a page. Wait a minute...

I quickly take out the mini note from the drink this morning. I place it on the notebook and see both the handwrittings. I softly gasp. I heard Jin gasp too. 

"Yah... isnt that... Jimin's handwritting..?" I slowly nod. The rest got interested and saw it. Everyone was shock. All along it was Jimin... I smile and quickly keep the mini note. I look at them. 

"Since tomorrow is a weekend. Help me guys. Later Im gonna ask if anyone is free to sleep over at my house. Please say you all are busy. Ok? So Jimin gonna be alone with me. Im gonna confess before he do." I smile and look at his notebook. Jin pat my back.

"Alright we will help. I hope that you two will last long" Namjoon said and smile. I nod and saw Jimin came back with his food. I quickly write down the notes. 

"Oh yeah guys." I look up catching their attentions. I glance at Jimin. 

"Who wants to sleep over at my house tonight till Sunday?" I look at all of them. I somehow saw Jimin eyes lid up happily. He raise his hand.

"Im free!" I smile and nod. Yes! 

"Ok so Jimin's in! Who else!" I eye them one by one and they slightly smirk. Gosh dont make it so obvious please...

"I gotta help Jin hyung with his groceries shopping." He shrug and Jin agreed with it.

"Me, Tae hyung and Hoseok hyung gotta help with the dance club... so sorry" Jungkook make a fake sad face. Jimin slightly frown.

"So me and Yoongi hyung only..?" He pout. Oh no. Not the pout please. I sigh and told them that its ok. 

We all got into our lessons soon after and went back home after long hours of school. Every one of us bid our goodbyes. I saw Namjoon wiggle his eyebrow and smirk. I mentally facepalm. Me and Jimin walk to my home. He was humming softly to a sweet melody. I look at his side view. Wow. Perfection. He look at me and tilt his head.

"Why? Is there something on my face..?" I shook my head and quickly walk back home. I open the door and gesture him to go in first. He went in and close the door after I get in. We took off our shoes and Jimin ran to the couch and lay on it. I chuckle and put down my bag. 

"Do you miss my couch that bad?" I walk over to him and sit on the couch making him move his legs away. 

"Yes. And missing something else." He look at me and smile. He sit up and face me. I lean back and look at him. Something else...? Me..? No wait... i cant assume things so fast. 

"What other things do you miss..?" He shyly look away and never say anything. He bite his lip. thats hot. I went closer to him. He immediately turn to face me. Our face are so close. 

"Why dont you say anything?" I look deeply into his eyes. His face gotten red. He back away and I follow him until his at the edge. He put his hands at my chest stopping me. 

"W-what are y-you doing..." he look away blushing hard. Cute. I smile and hold one of his hand. I pull him closer to me. 

"This..." I hold the back of his neck and kiss him softly. I pull away and look at him. His face is so red and his eyes widen. I chuckle and sit back. His stoned like that. I snap my finger. He shake his head and look down. He touch his lips. I smile. I finally kiss him. Ive been wanting to kiss him. 

He look at me and gulp. He sit properly and look down playing with his fingers. I hold his hand tugging on it. Making him look at me. 

"Yah... You... that Caramel Macchiato boy" He blush again and smile shyly. He nod. I knew it. I got up and pull him to my room. 

I got onto my bed and lean against the bed frame. He look at me. I pat the space infront of me. He got onto the bed and sit infront of me back facing me. I pull him inbetween my legs and make him lean his back against my body. Backhugging him. I hold his hands interlocking our fingers. He smile wide and tighten the grip. 

"Hyung...?" I hum in response. I lean my head on his head.

"I... like you... will-" i stop him from saying further. He look at me. I peck him on the lips. 

"I want to say it. Jimin. My Caramel Macchiato boy. Will you be my boyfriend?" He smile wide and nods. I inch closer and kiss him deeply. That sweet kiss. I pull away and cup his face.

"I like you too. I want it to turn into love. If only I can keep you in my pocket" I chuckle as he blush. I kiss his forehead and hug him tight. 

My Caramel Macchiato boy. I finally got you.