joshua as a vampire

joshua as a vampire

You slowly closed your eyes and breathed heavily as Joshua took a deep breath while exploring your neck, leaving an inch of space between his mouth and your neck.

“I can’t…” Joshua said and tried to refrain himself from biting you.

“Just do it, Joshua.” You said as your voice trembled and tears were forming in your eyes.

The last thing you’d imagine yourself is to have a vampire as your boyfriend. Joshua has never bitten you before because he didn’t want to hurt you - you are too precious for him to lay his hand on. He wouldn’t feed on human blood because he knows he shouldn’t take people’s lives just like that. However, recently, his body isn’t responding well to the absence of blood and every time he tries to ignore the temptation, he would get really frustrated and he would experience so much pain all over his body.

As you see his condition getting worse, you thought you had to do something - let him feed on you. If Joshua doesn’t get blood, he might not be able to live, or something might happen to him, and the thought of him enduring all the pain for you hurts you. 

You saw Joshua curled up on the floor, shivering, and his face was turning white, his eyes turning red.

“Joshua” You ran over to him.

“No! Stay away, please.” Joshua hid his face from you. “I don’t want to give in to temptation. I don’t want to hurt you.” He continued. 

“Joshua, look at me.” You sat beside him and lifted him up, making sure his eyes met yours.

Joshua could smell the richness in your blood and he tried to turn away but you held onto him.

“Do humans die after you feed on them?” You asked.

“It depends. If we don’t feed on too much, they won’t die.” Joshua said while taking deep breaths around you.

“Feed on me.” You went nearer to him.

“No, please don’t. I don’t want to hurt you…” Joshua was stuck in between giving in to temptation and not hurting you.

“I don’t want you to die, Joshua, please listen to me. You’re not hurting me. If you don’t feed on me, I will be hurting you instead. Feed on me… okay?” Your voice quivered and you touched Joshua’s face with both of your hands and slowly closed your eyes.

You felt Joshua’s breath linger around your neck. You were nervous and afraid. How would being bitten by a vampire feels like? 

“I can’t…” Joshua said and tried to refrain himself from biting you.

“Just do it, Joshua.” You said as your voice trembled and tears were forming in your eyes.

You felt water on your thighs - it was Joshua’s tears.

“I’m sorry.” He said softly.

You bit your lips as you felt a tingling feeling on the right side of your neck. It was painful, but not as painful as what you expected. Your heart was pounding and your fists clenched tightly. Tears were rolling down your cheeks. You felt really emotional and you didn’t know why. 

Joshua finally pulled away and he leaned his forehead on yours. The both of your eyes met, and Joshua wiped the tears off your face.

“Are you feeling better?” You asked.

“I am, and I’m sorry you had to do this. I never wanted to hurt you.” Joshua continued to wipe your tears.

“I had to save you, Joshua. I hate to see you suffer.” You held onto his hands that were on your face.

“Why are you so silly…” Joshua said as he looked at your wound worriedly.

He leaned in and kissed the wound on your neck and muttered “I love you, I really do.”, before you gave in and fainted into his arms.