Jongin - Fluff

Exo Oneshots

There is a blood curling scream and a flash of light. "You can run," A deep voice echoes from the TV. "But you can't hide." 

 
Jongin chuckles when he catches sight of you curled up at the other end of the couch, the blanket wrapped securely around you. 
 
All of a sudden, a masked man jumps out from where he was hidden behind a door, an axe in his hands.
 
This, of course, scares the out of you. You let out a muffled scream, your heart palpitating wildly in your chest. You had always hated horror movies, but tonight you hadnt had a choice. every friday, you and your boyfriend, Jongin would spend the night watching movies, and because you had chosen the movie last week, he got to choose this time round.
 
"Jongin, I hate you for making me watch this." You declare, drawing the blanket up to your eyes to block your view of the television.  "I really, really hate you."
 
There is no response. Instead, you feel some sort of weight on you as two arms snake around your waist. "No, you dont hate me." Jongin whines. "You love me and you know it."
 
He tugs at the blanket gently so that it no longer covers your face. "If you're so scared, why don't you just hug me?" He suggests innocently, although the smug look on his face tells you otherwise.
 
There is another scream from the TV, and you look up to see the masked man brutally chopping up a woman into pieces. 
 
You yelp, and immediately bury your face into Jongins chest. "Yes, I do hate you. a lot." You whisper. "I'm definitely going to get nightmares after this." 
 
Jongin lets his hand run through your hair, "You're always welcome to sleep with me." He cooes childishly.