The Booty

To Hell With Clementines

The Booty. Because this is the last chapter. End. Final.

Once upon a ing moment in time, somewhere far far away in a kingdom of trolls, there lived Seulgi. Seulgi was an average looking girl who eats leaves for breakfast because she's too ing poor to afford cereal.

Then there's Irene who is the prettiest girl in the kingdom and even the universe because that motherer was flawless. As cliche as it goes, everyone loved her.

Seulgi was in love the moment she laid her eyes on that girl's face.

Wendy asked Irene, "What do you eat to look so beautiful?"

Irene replied, "I eat Carolina Reapers motherer."

"Why that pepper?" Wendy asked.

"Because it's the only thing that is nearly as hot as I am." Said Irene.

Seulgi nodded rapidly to agree with what Irene had said and all of the sudden her weave fell off her head.

"HOLY THIS GIRL HAS A WEAVE HAHAHAHA!" Yeri cackled. All of the sudden, her fell off and ran away.

Joy decided to chase after it whilst screaming "GIVE ME THAT BOOTY!!!!!"

Joy caught the and brought it back to Irene as a present.

Irene slapped the thing out of Joy's hand, appalled that she would even expect her to take such a flat as a gift.

Seulgi jumped on Irene's back and stuffed leaves into and yelled, "BE POOR FOR A DAY YOU PIECE OF ! YOU'RE TOO ING BEAUTIFUL FOR IT TO BE LEGAL!"

Irene spat the leaves onto Seulgi's face.

Seulgi dropped to the ground and crawled away while yelling, "She's a ing monster! She spat breakfast onto my face!"

Out of nowhere, Donald Trump walks out of the ocean and throws a handful of sea salt into Irene's face.

Irene started screaming and running in circles because her eyes burned.

"How's that for heat you little oompa loompa?!" Donald Trump said, "Go back to your ing country! BE GONE SATANIC HEAD."

"THIS IS MY ING COUNTRY YOU CRAPFACED DOUCHEWASH OF A DINOSAUR WHO TRIPPED OVER HIS OWN NEUTERED BALLS! HOW THE DID YOU EVEN LIVE THIS LONG?!?!" Irene screamed back.

Wendy grabbed a bucket of red glitter and threw it into Donald Trump's face and yelled, "BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO MOTHERER!"

Donald Trump melted into a puddle of alien piss. A UFO came down and the remnants off the grass and left an apology note to whoever made contact with their experiment gone wrong.

We added too much period blood to his concoction so he came out like Gordon Ramsay. Sorry humans. The note said.

 

Seulgi grabbed Irene's face who is now clean of salt and kissed her on the lips.

Irene slapped Seulgi.

Seulgi turned and slapped Wendy.

Wendy grabbed Yeri and knuckled her head.

Yeri was squirming and Joy tripped over her legs as she tried to pick up Yeri's .

Joy also grabbed onto Seulgi's skirt while tripping over so she's face to face with Seulgi's underwear.

Seulgi screamed and kicked Joy's face.

Joy got up and ran into the fields of cauliflower never to be seen again.

 

Irene is still eating chili peppers to this day.