Nothing is easy

Maddening Sweetness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 4 night 5

*knock knock*

Mark opened his eyes at the sound of the knocking on the door. He blinked a few seconds to grasp the situation and to be sure if he heard right.

*knock knock*

When the person knocked again Mark got up slowly so that Jinyoung didn’t wake up and opened the door. The shop owner was staying with a tray of freshly baked breads, a cup of tea and a bottle of water.

“Goodmorning sorry for waking you up but it’s 11am and I thought that it would be better for the sick boy to eat something and take his medicine.” Handed the japanese man Mark the tray.

“Thank you for waking me up” bowed Mark 2-3 times until the shop owner left. He sat beside Jinyoung andput the tray on the small table on the corner of the room and took his phone.

“Whoa we slept that long” talked Mark to his own suprised when he saw that it was 11am already. He dialed JB his nummer when he saw 3missed calls.

“Oh Jaebum-ah sorry I just got up. “

“How is Jinyoung hyung? Is he better? Youngjea has been worrying since last night.”

“Yeah he is fine” Mark put his hand on Jinyoung his forhead to feel his fever “he doesn’t have a fever and doesn’t look that pale anymore. He will be able to walk back to the shrine if he rests until tonight I think.”

“Okay hyung we will eat lunch at the shrine and come to the town. I will breng some clothes for Jr is there anything else you want or need?”

“nah I’m fine see you guys later” After they hung up Mark looked at Jinyoung with a little smile upon his lips. He leaned closer and carrased Jinyoung his heart lovingly “Jinyoung-ah ireona, you need to take your medicine” Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows and groaned “shiroo” whined he and turned to his left side. “Come on Jinyoungie you need to eat” Shook Mark Jinyoung his arm.

“metgofmeltmeleep” mumbled Jinyoung

“what are you mumbling I don’t understand Park Jinyoung. You better wake up or I will feed you with my mouth” smirked Mark as he thought about last night. “Jinyoung stirred up with an angry red face, took his pillow and threw it at Mark. “I SAID LET ME SLEEP WHAT PART OF THAT DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND AND IF YOU DARE TO KISS ME AGAIN I WILL CUT THAT LITTLE TONGUE OF YOURS!!!!!” threatened the younger boy his annoying hyung. He was clearly not a morning person. He didn’t get such a good sleep in the last few weeks. He wanted to sleep some more but no like the concerned hyung being that strawberry head needed to wake him up.

“Hahahaha seems like our little Jinyoungie is all healed and energic today.” Laughed Mark like an old ahjussi as he stood at the corner beside the tray.

Jinyoung continued to glare at Mark as the older boy placed the table before Jinyoung.

“Stop smiling you are annoying me” glared Jinyoung at the older boy who is now sitting on the opposite side of the small table.

“Arraseo we can sleep further after breakfast. You can hug me like you did last night and I will provide my arm for you as a pillow how does it sound? Faire enough right?” Blinked Mark innocently with a smug smile on his lips. Jinyoung his expression darkened but a small blush crept on his cheeks anyway. He was last night too sick to care about Mark his actions but now that he was better he remembered every touch. Mark had kissed/feeded him last night. He backhugged him. In Korea it wouldn’t bother him that much because it was all fan service but here in Japan, middle in the forest there were no fans. Everything was real.

They sat there silently eating there breads. Mark was the one who broke the silent.

“The boys will come after lunch. They have been worried about you.”

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows “what time is it?”

Mark smiled slightly “it’s 11:20”

 

Jinyoung nodded as a sign of okay. When he was done with his bread he took his medicine and laid down on the futton. “Jinyoung-ah you know that the tea cup won’t walk and pour the tea in your mouth right? Get up and drink your tea.” Stood mark up with the tray ready to go downstairs and thank the shop owner.

“No I won’t ever drink that disgusting thing and if you try to make me drink it I will break your arms” warned Jinyoung his older team member and put his earphones on. Mark smirked and put the tray on the table. He sipped the tea and went above Jinyoung his head. The younger member had closed his eyes and didn’t see what Mark was planning. Mark bowed down Jinyoung his lips. Jinyoung too suprised by this action opened his mouth as reflex to yell at the older boy. All the tea flooded in Jinyoung his mouth making the younger boy cough and jerk up.

*cough cough* “Are you ing nuts? *cough Do you want to die? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? *cough”

 

OPEN THIS SONG BEFORE YOU CONTINUE --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGdeohdisNU (Play it 2-3 times if you're a slow reader)

 

Mark pouteed his lips and tried to act innocent but inside he was smirking and enjoying this so much in the corner of the room. “I just want you to heal faster Jinyoung-ah. You have been laying down since the second day we arrived here. I want us to improve our relationship and do fun things. “

“Stop acting you jerk I know you well enough, you enjoy teasing me by doing skinship. You want to improve our friendship? Well the stay away from me and treat me just like how you treat the other members!” spitted Jinyoung finally out. He was in a fool mood. He was angry at Mark. How could he kiss him, hug him, touch him whenever he wanted? One moment he is arrogant next moment he is this sweet bunny looking giant guy. He had honestly enough with it.

Mark his pout left his lips. Jinyoung didn’t want to play nor smile. He walked beside the younger boy and sat beside the futon. “Well I didn’t say freindship I clearly said Relationship Jinyoungie and you..” he went closer to Jinyoung his ear and whispered “.. know which relationship I’m talking about.”

Jinyoung blushed slightly but he was still angry. He was about to push Mark but Mark caught his hands and held them against his chest annoying the younger one more. Jinyoung started to struggle “let go you ert and stop talking rubbish”.

Mark clenched his jaw and shook Jinyoung lighty so that the boy stopped struggling “look in my eyes” demanded he. Mark was a patient person but when it came to Jinyoung well… that’s another story. Jinyoung obeyed and looked with his big angry eyes in Mark his foxy eyes. “I was serious from the beginning on. You just chose to ignore me.” He let go of Jinyoung his left hand while he holds his right hand on his chest. Jinyoung slighly shocked by this, starts to blush.

Mark knew that he couldn’t stop himself anymore. He needed to tell Jinyoung. It wasn’t easy to accept but once he did, this feelings he had for Jinyoung grew more. “I.. never felt this way in my life. I never liked anyone in my life. I never felt so frustrated by someone in my life nor angry or happy. You, Park Jinyoung, make me go crazy. Everytime you look at me, everytime you smile, every freaking time you speak… You make me go insane and I just want to kiss you, hug you, love you.” Jinyoung by now was clearly tomato red. Worry could be seen in his eyes. He was happy that Mark loved him but he was 

also scared. He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t go and say to his parents that he is gay. He wasn’t that brave, he wasn’t that courageous.

“What are you saying..” asked he unbelievabely.

“I say feel” Mark pressed Jinyoung his right hand on heart. *thud thud thud thud thud thud* Jinyoung didn’t know what to do. Mark, his team member, his friend just confessed and Jinyoung his heart was beating like crazy. Not because he was angry but because he was actually happy and fluttered. “Stop joking around” he pulled his hand harshly away. He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t accept Mark his feelings nor his own. He couldn’t dissappoint his parents, fans, friends. He wanted to get up but before he could Mark pulled him into a hug, pressing Jinyoung his head on the left side of his chest. “I won’t say anything else. I won’t force you or hate you for your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter