Final

Insane

-No one Pov-

"Hey baby" 

I cringed as soon as i heard the familiar voice. Sound of chair getting pulled was heared in front of me.

"Gezz... I told you not to call me baby right? See... i even got goose bumps!" I pulled out my hand showing my hair on my skin that were stand up. The person let out a soft chuckles.

"You're so cute. I called you baby because you're my baby YoonHee. My one and only baby."
 
"Stop it TaeTae! aishh..." My face turn red like a tomatoes.

"Aigoo... why so cute? Eyyyy" He said while pinching my cheeks.

"You make me want to bite you, then keep you in my house. I won't let anyone see you. You're mine and mine only." He continued.

"Your obsession are scarying me Mr. Kim TaeHyung." I replied as i narrow my eyes.

"Opss sorry. Well it's not my fault. You should've know that i'm that kind of person who get too obsess if it's about someone that i love. Now you can't do anything Since you already make me falling deeply in love with you." He winked. Before i could even answer the waiter come with my orders. One hot chocolate and one White coffee.

We thanks the waiters.

"You already order it for me?"

"Yep. You're late so i just order it for you." I answered, getting a nod from him. He look over my drink

"Why are you drinking that? It's bitter you know. And you know that you're going to get a really bad headache if you drink those that had a really strong caffein in it." 

"Yeah, I just... I'm craving kay. I just had this urge to drink White coffee!"

He gasp suddenly

"Oh my god!"

I look at him shockly

"What? What?"

"Craving??? Are you pregnant? Why you didn't tell me?" He said while holding my hand. 

My eyes go as big as I could.

"What the fish?" 

I throw the napkins that on the table to him.

"Stupid TaeTae! I'm not p... pregnant! Gezz! S... Stop saying something ridiculus!" I stutter as i tried to avoid looking into his eyes. 

TaeHyung laughing while i'm panicking.

"Okay okay... sorry kay baby? I just had this urge to tease you. You're so cute and easy to teased. And ofcouse you're not pregnant. We don't even do it." He said, winking while laughing

I pouted.

"I hate you" I said meaningless...

"I love you too, three, four, five and forever baby." 

"Gezzz~"

 

-Kim Yoon Hee POV-

Hey... i bet you're wondering who's me and That handsome guy! Hehehe well i'll tell you now.

I'm Kim Yoon Hee, a 17 year's old girl who still in school. I dislike it when someone called me honey, baby, darling or whatever that come or sound cliche. It make me feel weird. Yeah i am weird. And this guy over here is Kim TaeHyung. He's 19 years old. An orphan but he stay with his adopted family. And yeap... He's my boyfriend. 

TBH... we met thru FB and then we make a decision to meet with each other since we live quite near to each other. We know each other for almost a year already. From a stranger to a friend, then from friend to quite-close-friend, and then he asked me if i could be his girlfriend or not. TBH again... at first we just fake our relationship since he got lot of admire and he hate it when some girl come to him and confess but then the feeling come slowly. Did you know what he tell me when i asked him why he choose me?

He said that I'm different from others... Well ofcouse i asked him why i'm different. I mean, i'm a girl like the other. Last time i checked i'm still a girl not a shemale (LOL). But he just laugh. So i don't really get any answer why he choose me.

We are just like other couples except that we don't really show our effection to each other. Unless he feel like he in some kind of war or competition. If he saw some other guy look at me, he will called me 'baby' loud enough for other to know that i'm his girlfriend, he quite jealous when i talked to other guys. He will start to asked me who is that guy, how did i know them, how long i be friend with them bla bla bla... Isn't he sweet? LOL. When he doesn't see me online he'll get worried and started to disturb my friend, asking where am i, why i'm not online. When i'm sick he will tell me to eat medicine. And i will asked him to eat Medicine too since we well how to said eh... uhmm sometime When i'm sick, he will sick too. Since I got a really strong immunity, it's hard for me to fall sick but for him, it's different. Recently he always had an headache and it's getting worsed than mine. One day I asked him to meet a doctor since i'm getting worried. I mean if he got a migrain like me, maybe doctor can give him some medicine like what med i eat everytime migrain attacked. He did listened to my advice... But after he meet the doctor, the result are quite surprising... well too surprising.

 

################################################################################################

 

-Kim Yoon Hee pov-

"So what did the doctor said?" I asked. For a few minute, i did not have any replied. I raised my head and look at him.

"TaeTae?" I called him. He look like he really in a deep thought. I held his hand tightly.

"TaeTae oppa? hey what's wrong?" I called him again and this time he look at me. He look lost. 

"What did the doctor said?" I asked again. He bite his lips while looking at me. 

"Doctor... He said that..." He keep on biting his lips. He look so worried, panic and scared. It give me a sudden chill. He's a really calm person except if it's about me, but today, this time, this moment. For the first time he look so vulnerable. 

"That what?"

"T... That... I got a blood clot and i needed surgery to remove the blood clot from my brain." He said with one breath. I was left speechless.

Blood clot?

"Baby? Hey? Baby, please say something?" He said when he saw me staring blankly at him.

"I... Is it b... bad?" I ask, a bit stutter. I can feel my eyes start to watery. He move his chair closer to mine. He cupped my cheeks softly.

"Hey, don't cry... Please? The doctor said it's not that bad. They just need to take it out. Please baby don't cry." He wipe my tears that start to fall down one by one. 

"R... really? B... But how did you get it? Have you been in an accident before? or maybe you got hit on something?"

"Well no, i never been in an accident before baby. But i do remember that i got knocked on the wall but i don't think that it's that bad. Let's just forget about it okay? It's just a small blood clot. Nothing dangerous. Stop crying kay baby? You know that its hurt me to see you crying right?" He pull me and letting me leaned on his shoulder while he patted my head.

I nodded my head.

"I love you." 

"Me too baby." 

 

###################################################################################################

AFTER THE SURGERY -Kim Yoon Hee POV-

After school i'll go straight to the hospital to visit him after the operation. Everyday until he was discharged. And then we go back to our usual things. Until one day i got a called from TaeHyung's brother.

"Yoon Hee! TaeHyung is in the hospital right now! He fainted."

With that cue, i didn't wasted any time, i rushed to the hospital. 

As soon as i reached there, the doctor just finished explaining to TaeHyung's family about his condition. Minhyuk saw me and walked toward me.

"Oppa, how is he? What did the doctor said? Why did ommonim cry?" I asked. He let out a heavy sigh.

"The doctor said, TaeHyung needed emergency surgery."

"Why would he need another surgery? He already done it right? They already take out the blood clot right? Why would he..."

"Yoon hee!" He hold both of my shoulder and stopped me from talking more further.

"It's not because of Blood clot! TaeHyung is in comatose right now because of brain cancer!"

I had a difficult time to digest what Minhyuk oppa said but as soon as i get what he said, slowly, i slide down to the hospital floor. 

"N... No... Impossible. Oppa, you're lying right? Please tell me that its not true. Tae Oppa just... Fa... Faint right? Please tell me..." I said as i started to sobs. 

"I'm sorry Yoon Hee. I wish the doctor are lying too. But no he's not.".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-No One POV-

Slowly, Yoon Hee grab TaeHyung's hand. She hold it softly.

"Your hand are so cold. I'll warm it up for you kay TaeTae oppa." She said while rubbing his hand with her hand. She blow TaeHyung's hand, hoping it will help warmed his hand. 

"TaeTae oppa... please wake up soon kay? Don't sleep too long. Don't leave me alone here. You do know that i hate being alone right? Please wake up soon... I love you. I r... really really love you." She said while sobbing softly onto TaeHyung's hand. 

 

###################################################################################################

-Yoon Hee POV-

-After 2 and a half month-

"Hey TaeTae oppa." I greet him as soon as he look at me. I closed the door and walked toward his bed. 

"Hey baby." He greet me back with a weak smile. 

"Look what i bring. It's a chocolate cake. I bake it." I said proudly.

"Jinjja? Waa... It must be really delicious right?" 

"Ofcouse! I'm the best girlfriend right?" I said while chuckling. I feed him the chocolate cake slowly. We keep on taking turn to feed each other. We laughing and joking freely. 

"It's time to eat your medicine too oppa!" I told him as i take out his medicine. He let out a really loud sigh as he look at me

"Aishh... can i skip it? It's bitter."

"Nope. You can't. Yahh... you always told me to eat bitter med cuz it the best medicine that can help our body to get healthier but now you're the one that want to avoid it. Gezz... Take this and eat! I'll go put this plate at the kitchen." I said as i get up from his bed. 

"eat it okay?" I demand.

"Aye Aye captain" He replied, doing a salute at me. I winked at him before i left his room. He let out a small sigh as he look at the 4 different colour of medicine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TaeTae oppa~" I called him softly as i look at him that evening on his bed.

"Hurmm?" He humming slowly. 

"Uhm... Nothing~"

He opened his eyes slowly and turn to look at me. His soft eyes look at every inch of my face as he smile.

"Waeyo?" He trace his hand on my cheek.

"Nothing~ I just had this urge to called your name. Is it wrong?" 

"nope. I like it how you called me. My name sound perfectly everytime you said it." He replied

"Eyyy... cliche oppa." 

"Hey wanna listen to a song? I love this song really much and i think i want to share it with you." Said TaeHyung. He pulled out his phone and earphone. He put one on My ear and the other one on his ear. He press the play button

-SONG-

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh
Baby without you

Neol deryeoda jwotdeon jipdo dareun namjaui jibieotgo
Saram manheun goseseon jom tteoreojyeo geotneun neukkimieosseo
Urin keodarake bupureotdeon pungseoni jjogeuradeul deut sigeotji
Dapdaphan maeumeul gamchul suga eobseo nan
Mwoga jalmotdoen geoji

Jinan bamgwa hangsang ttokgata neoneun oemyeonhago
Naman maedallineun saineun ijen jichyeotdago
Hangsang nan neoyeotgie
Neoreul mideotdeon nagie
[SungJae] Maeil bam werowo goerowo jigyeowo

Naega tteonajulge niga sirheojige
Ije deoneun gwichanke maedalliji anke
I‘m gonna be better
Charari eomneun ge deo
Oneulttara bimiri neomu manheun neo

You make me go Insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again
Hangsang neon amureochi anheun cheok kkok
Jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo (I wanna hate you)
You make me go Insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again~Oh yeah~

Maeil bam ttokgachi
Neon oemyeonhajiman (Neol mannagi jeoneuro Ridin‘ now say goodbye)
Huhoe eobsi bonaeneun gae himdeuljiman

Ne moseubi ajik jal silgami najil anha nan
Uri han yaksogeun baramgwa hamkke sarajyeosseo nameun geon neoui chagaun siseon
Geoji gachi yeojeonhi ne misoreul geuriwohaneun
Naega miwo ijen jeongmal neowaneun
Kkeuchiran geol injeong motae
Jukgesseo

Naega tteonajulge niga sirheojige
Ije deoneun gwichanke maedalliji anke
I‘m gonna be better
Charari eomneun ge deo
Oneulttara bimiri neomu manheun neo

You make me go Insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again

Hangsang neon amureochi anheun cheok kkok
Jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo (I wanna hate you)
You make me go Insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again~Oh yeah~

Neol cheom bon gieogeun heuritago
Sarangiran geuneneun meomchwotgo
Dasin doraoji anheul gichal tago
I’ll let you go
I’ll let you go

Naega da beorilge ijen da noheulge
Geuman tteonado dwae
Dasin nal chatjima maeumeun apeujiman
Ijeobeoril su itge~
Yeah~

Naega tteonajulge niga sirheojige (Oh~ oh no no)
Ije deoneun gwichanke maedalliji anke (Gwichanke maedalliji anke)
I‘m gonna be better
Charari eomneun ge deo (Oh no)
Oneulttara bimiri neomu manheun neo (Oh~ho~)

You make me go Insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again

Hangsang neon amureochi anheun cheok kkok
Jigeum jeonhwal badayagesseo (I wanna hate you)
You make me go Insane (Sane~)
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again~Oh no~Oh no~

-END-

"It's nice. Whats the title and the singer?"

"Ikr? It's 'Insane' by BtoB. This song. I'll give it as present for you." 

"Bwo? Wae? Yah If you think i'm cheating you with other i'm not kay! I'm loyal to you."

"I know baby. It's just... I don't know why but i want to give you this song. Would you accept it?"

"Gezz... I will. Since you're the one that give it to me. I love you TaeTae oppa. I really really love you."

"Me too YoonHee... Me too." He replied as he hugged me tightly. We end up snuggling with each other while listening to BtoB insane again and again. 

 

###############################################################################################

-No One POV-

"" cursed TaeHyung as he feel his world started to spinning at once. He rub his head slowly as he closed his eyes.

"TaeHyung? Are you okay?" Asked MinHyuk as he saw TaeHyung weird action.

"Hy... Hyung... It's hurt. M... My head..." Before He manage to finish his sentences He faint.

"TAEHYUNG!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TaeHyung... You're awake?" Ask MinHyuk as soon as he saw movement from TaeHyung.

"Uhh..." TaeHyung let out a small groan.

"Wh... Where am i?" He ask.

"Hospital. You fainted. I already called omma and appa. I'll called  Yoon Hee after she finished school."

"No... Don't call her." TaeHyung tensed as soon as MinHyuk mention Her name. Minhyuk give him a confuse look.

"Wae?"

"Just don't called her... Please hyung." Plead TaeHyung, noticing the look on Minhyuk face, he fidgeted uncomfortably as he keep on glancing toward the door. It's quiet for a moment.

"Fine... but you need to explain to me why you're not eating you medicine." Questioned MinHyuk

TaeHyung eyes flew open.

BUSTED!

 

#################################################################################################

-No One POV-

"Yoon Hee..."

"Deh oppa?"

"Let's break up." Said TaeHyung suddenly that evening when they're meeting at the park where they always go for a date.

"B... Bwo? Y... Yah what ar... Are you saying oppa? Stop Joking with that s... serious face." Said Yoon Hee a bit stutter. She laugh to make it less awkward. TaeHyung turn his head toward Yoon Hee that were sitting on the chair and look at her seriously.

"I'm not joking Yoon Hee. I'm serious. Let's break up."

"Wae? Did i do something wrong?" Ask Yoon Hee slowly. Her eyes started to get wet. TaeHyung turn away, avoid looking into Yoon Hee's watery eyes.

"You're not. I'm the one who did wrong. I don't know why but suddenly i feel like i'm tired of all of this. I'm tired being with you." He said without stuttering. she tensed and her eyes went wide.

She stood abruptly as her hand reaching out to  grab TaeHyung's hand.

"Oppa! Please don't said that? You're lying right? It's not true right? You promise me that..." She stopped by TaeHyung word

"Not all promises we can keep. I had fun being with you but i can't take it anymore. I had enough of this relationship. I'm sorry but... I don't love you anymore. Starting from today you don't need to come to my house, called me or anything. Let's take our own road ourselves. Thanks for everything and please forget me. Yoon Hee ah... Goodbye." He said before he pulled his hand from Her grip and walk away, leaving her alone.

Her jaw drop slowly. His word threw her off, she didn't expect him to said those thing, Never in her life. Her first love, leaving for the first time.

"Oppa... Wae?" She said as she burst into tears

 

###################################################################################################

-Kim TaeHyung POV-

"Mianhae Yoon Hee ah... TaeHyung are not here. He already move out yesterday. He said he want to stay with his friend. They already rent house near their university." Explain MinHyuk. Yoon Hee look down, fighting to hold her tear.

"D... Deh, gomawo MinHyuk oppa. I... I'll be leaving now. B... Bye oppa."

"Uhm... Take care." Replied Minhyuk. He closed the door as soon as Yoon Hee disappear from his sight. He then walk toward the stair and into one of the room inside the house.

"TaeHyung... Why are you..."

"Stop hyung!" I raised my voice suddenly, stopping Minhyuk talking more further, I know what hyung wanted to say. Minhyuk scrunched up his nose as he feel bad suddenly

"Please. I'm begging you. Don't tell her anything." I plead suddenly.

"But TaeHyung, she has every right to know about you condition. You're not supposed to do this to her. You told me that you love her but now all i see is You hurting Yoon Hee."

"I do love her hyung... Every single day and it's getting stronger but what can i do? This is the only way i can do to make her forget me. I can't see her crying every ing day. I do heard her crying Hyung. Even when i'm in comatose i can still listen to her. It's hurting me hyung... Thats why i told you not to tell her anything. I'll hurt her badly. Please hyung. I'm begging you." I Said as tear start to skip from his eyes. I kneeled on the floor infront Minhyuk while trembling badly

"Please keep it as a secret hyung. Please." 

"TaeHyung." Minhyuk kneel infront him and hugged me tightly.

"I... I can't promise Tae. I can't."

"I... It's okay. As long as you can. Please take care of her too." 

 

###################################################################################################

-Yoon Hee POV-

It's been 6 month already after our break up. He never answer my called since that day. I still doesn't understand how and why he do this. This sudden break up shocked me. I can't take it, because here i am sitting on the chair at the park where we always go. Staring at almost everything that got our memories in it. Listening to the song he give me. Since that day my heart never feel calm. It's always hurt, i feel like i've lost him completely.

"I know i can find you here." A voice startles me suddenly. I turned my head to look at the owner of the voice.

"O... Oppa."

"Hey Yoon Hee ah! Can i sit here?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"Uhm..." I humming while nodding. He smiled and sit next to me.

"How are you? You look a bit thinner Yoon Hee ah... You look paled too. Wae? Are you sick?" He frowned as he look at me worriedly. 

"I'm... I'm fine oppa. How are you?" I asked him back

"I'm fine too. I'm getting fat since omma always cook lots. You do know how omma love cooking." He confessed as i chuckles softly. For a while it's getting quiet.

"Oppa... H... How is he? I... Is he fine?" I asked in a whisper. My voice sound desperated. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Yoon Hee ah. The reason why i'm here is because... I want to give something that belong to you. I'm here with explaination." 

I looked at Minhyuk oppa curiously. Minhyuk suddenly give me a medium size box to me. Slowly i pull my hand out, reaching for the box with trembling hand, I don't know why but my chest feel heavy suddenly. As soon as the box were in my hands, i open up the box slowly. The first thing that catched my eyes was the small ring box. I take the small box and open it and was greeted by a silver ring and a necklace that he always wear. 

"MinHyuk oppa, why are these in the box? TaeTae oppa told me that he will never take off these thing because it's precious for him." I asked curiously. I hold the necklace softly.

"Because He already passed away Yoon Hee." His word struck me in my heart. Slowly i turned to him

"Oppa..."

"He already passed away Yoon Hee. TaeHyung lefted us. He passed away after he in comatose for almost three month and It's been a month after he passed away." 

"Andwaeyo." I muttered, didn't believe in MinHyuk word. Tears start to drip down to my cheeks

"I'm not lying Yoon Hee. T... The reason why he's breaking up with you is because he know he will be in another comatose after his third surgery. The cancer keep on spreading. He... Doesn't want you to feel sad and worried, thats why he broke up with you." Minhyuk emphasized the last word. 

"W... Why are you keeping this secret from me... I thought you..."

"He made me keep it as secret Yoon Hee. I don't have any other choice. He threat me with his life. I'm sorry Yoon Hee. I'm really sorry because not telling you this sooner." He stammered, he manage to choke out. He hugged me slowly as my body started to trembling hard while crying.

 

###################################################################################################

 

To my beautiful princess, Kim Yoon Hee <3

    I'm sorry. Please forgive this stupid oppa for leaving you like this. I know i'm not supposed to do this. We promised not to keep any secret from each other but i don't have the heart to tell you about my illness. Its hurt me when i saw your tear the day i asked for break up. It's hurt me so much that i feel like i'm dying that day. I don't want you to know about me that getting worst every single day. I know if i had another surgery i will be in a long comatose again and i don't think i can make you waited for me again. Thats why i break up with you. I don't want you to wasted you time by waiting for me. I don't even know when i will wake up but maybe when you read this letter its mean that i'm already dead. I'm already dead right? Hahaha. Yoon Hee-ah, do you know that you're my world? I would do anything just to make you smile, i would do anything just to make you stop crying and feelings hurt, that means i'll kick whoever asses that do bad thing to you. But I'm the worst because i'm the one that hurt you, i make you sad, i make you cry. I'm really bad huh. i'm sorry i broke our promises but i never broke my promise to always love you till i dead. I keep that promise Yoon Hee ah. But i wish you don't keep your promise to love me till death. I want you to love again after i'm gone. Please Yoon Hee ah... For me please fall in love again, get married, had children and grow old with your partner. Thats my last wish. Please forget me but do remember our memories together. Atleast i'm alive in those memories right? hahaha. If i was given another chance or wish. I hope i can always be with you in our next life. Forever, but now let's be apart for awhile kay baby? I love you so much

                                            From the one that love you
                                                TaeTae<3


Yoon Hee burst into tears as she read the letter. She pulled the crunched paper near her chest. She sobbing hard. But then her eyes travelled inside the box again just to see another paper. Slowly she take it and flip it over. She was greeted by an edited picture of her and chichi. She read the passage on the picture slowly.

"My Mind Keep Said I love You"

"Oppa... Andwae... Oppa" Yoonhee cry became hard. She hold the picture tightly as its her life.

"Saranghae oppa... Saranghae" 


-THE END-

Heyyyyy! Thnks for reading my stories although it full with grammar mistake and error are everywhereee /flip table/ Oh well... 
This fanfic are based on a real story tho I altered it abit. Where they are actually never meet in person. They just meet in FB since both of them are a roleplayer, Roleplayer for Kim Yoon Hee a.k.a Park Min Young and Him as Lee Chi Hoon, an ulzzang. But they do stay in the same country and they knew each other for real, She can't meet him for a personal reason. Everytime she remember him the word 'My mind keep said i love you' keep played on her lips while listening to BtoB 'insane' since he give both the word and song to her. She still wondering why he give that song to her. The last time she talk to him is when he asked for the break up. Thats happen after he wake up from his third time comatose and that happen when he didn't eat his medicine. Yeah its true that he got blood clot and then he get brain cancer. They broke up because he do not want her to waited for him and a few week or month after that she received news from her friend saying that He's been in coma and he already passed away. Before that Yoon Hee got a message from Chi hoon's adopted brother, telling her that Chi Hoon has been in coma again and he hope that Yoon Hee can forgive him if he do any bad things and asking her to pray for Chi Hoon heatlhy. She know nothing about Chi Hoon condition after that. but one day, One of her friend /a guy/ got a called from Chi Hoon adopted brother saying that he already passed away and he told Yoon Hee about that. Even now, It's been three year after he passed away and the girl still remember him although she said she will move on but He still in her mind. her wish is that there will be someone that can help her with erasing her feeling toward him. 

P/s : I had a dream about chichi. I don't know why but in my dream he leave something for me and i'm looking for the thing he leave for me but i didn't found it, not even a clue.I wish i know what it is, i wish i can see him again even in a dream so that i can... uhm... maybe i can finally say goodbye to him properly? And yes. This is my love stories.