Chapter 1

More Daring ( rewrite )

Kai P.O.V
I am especially excited today. It's the day where I got to meet my princess. It's not like I'm obsessed with her, It's just i get a little giddy when I think about her and that girl is no other than kim dasom, maknae of sistar. She's got that effortless beauty and bright personality. How could one not like her ? I snapped back from my daydream and get ready for my concert with a white button up shirt and black long jean. I ran a little to catch up with my member who is attacking me with their killer stares.
" Yah ! Why are you late ! We waited for hours " suho nags
" I'm sorry ! I was just caught in my thought " i replied
" Yeah ! Probably About Dasom Again " baekhyun said sacastically . I ignore his comment and push them in the van. I kept smilling on my ride to the concert when i thought about the first time we met.
FLASHBACKS
Today was the first stage for us. We were really nervous at that time. Nobody stayed in the same seat for more than 10 minutes. We were supposed to go after Sistar sunbaenim. That what makes us even more nervous. Sistar member were such a respectable senior so we don't want to mess it up. After walking back and forth , i thought that i might need to use the bathroom to calm myself down a bit so i tell suho that i need to go to the bathroom. He agreed and told me not to go too long. I smile a bit then walk to the bathroom, panting hard as I was walking, I then saw a girl whom i noticed is sistar dasom. I quickly bowed a bit then said hello. She flashes a smile that could melt any heart and at that time i felt like i could fly. 
" what's with the honorifics, are you nervous ? " she asked. We were actually friends before when i became a trainee and now it's kind of weird to call her sunbaenim
" I'm actually quite nervous about this " he chuckled softly
" let's go, i'll buy you a drink ! We actually had enough time to grab one " before i can even protests she grab my hand and smile innocently. while we were walking, i notice that we were still holding hands. I smile at the thought of her soft hands . We then sit on the empty seat at the waiting area
" Okay Kai ! I want you tell me, What 's bothering you right now " she said while tightened her hold on my hand.
" I'm worried that i might mess up the performance. What if i forget to dance. What if sang my part wrong. what if- " before i could even finish she pulled me into a hug. i was frozen at that moment. Her hug was somewhat calming and sweet at the same time. She was on her tiptoes and I cant help but to hug her back.
" Dont think about things like that. Think about how proud your family will be when they saw you on stage. Think about all the preson who support you. Remember that when you have a problem, you have your member, your fans, your family and me to be by your side. I might not be able to fix it but I'm a good listener " I tightened the hug then it was if the time stopped, no one to comes  and interrupt us. After a while she pull out.
     " cant lose too much time " she said and grin a bit. I smile then we went to our  member. 
" are you okay ? " suho ask then i noded a bit   . When it's sistar stage i look at the screen backstage and focus on precisely one person. I watched as she smile and wink to the camera. I knew it was going to our turn soon but i felt so calm. It must be the effect of her hug. Soon sistar finish their performance,  she jump of the concert and wave at me. I smiled and pull her into a hug. 
" yah ! It was supposed to be who should hug you " she pouted.
" are you sure you're older than me "I chuckled and hold her tighter. I let go of her and smiled as she shouted fighting. I took the little tip dasom give and then went on the stage. I did my best and I'm sure the member did too. We ended the stage without any mistake. We bow to the crowd before leaving the stage. As soon as i get out of the stage i set my eyes to find dasom and saw her clapping.
" Good job" she said while giving me a thumb up. I laugh and pull her into a tight hug. 
" you smells like sweat " she said while grinning widely. I laughed and tightened the embrace. But that was the end of our meeting. Exo was getting busier and so are sistar, we barely had meet eachother. In fact, we never even meet each other. I somehow missed her embrace even though that was only in one day. I miss how she innocently smiles eventhough she knows that that's not what the member are talking about. I miss how she can always make my heart beat fast with her smiles. I just miss her so much , It hurts.
END OF FLASHBACK
" Look ! He's smiling again, he's becoming weirder now " chan yeol said to the member while the member just nodded in agreement. I ignored the comment and wait silently as I was really looking forward to see her again. when we reached the concert venue, I get out of the car and went backstage. My eyes are set on finding one person as i saw a girl with short hair and long legs. She is wearing a crop top that shows a glimpse of her tone abs and shorts that shows her slim and lean legs. She must have work out and diet alot. I have to admit she has a hot body and I got remind of dasom who love food so much that she can even get married to it. Yes, food is my love rival. That changes my theory as i saw who the girl is. She's dasom the same girl who i thought can even married food if she can but she cant cause i'm not gonna let that happen. But that's not the case here, she has lost alot of weight. She really has changes alot over these 8 months. The way she speaks and acts seem so determined and mature. So different from the baby dasom I had always known. Eventhough i kinda love how hot her body is but I'm willing to find out the reason she changes.