Chapter 1

Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene POV

"Irene." My mom calls me to wake up.

"Joohyun." Again.

"Bae Joo-Hyun!" Oh My Gosh, that's so loud.

"Miss Irene, you finally waked up. Since this is the first day of High School after such a long holiday, I don't want you to be late. Has your things packed already? You need to stay in dorm from today." My mom is always like this.

"Of course I packed." I said. "You're such a !" I mumbled.

My name is Bae Joo-Hyun, but you can call me Irene. I'm going to Seoul City High School, in Class 2B.

I wash my face, brushed my teeth, and have breakfast. Today was Tuna Sandwich, yummy!

"Irene, let's go now!" My mom said. "OK!" I replied.

In the car, my mom says: "Irene, you're high school student now, don't be late, don't be rude, don't be..." My God! But since she's my mother, I replied: "Yeah, yeah, mom."

We reached the university. "Bye, Honey!" My mom said. "Bye, mom!" I replied.

After I got my dorm keys, I went to my room, which is Room 801. I opened the dorm door. There is a living room, a kitchen(with laundry), a bathroom and four bedrooms. 

My class was in Block B , the class will start on 7:15 a.m., so I have no time to rest.

I rushed to my classroom, and bumped into someone.

Suho POV

After I came out from the toilet, someone bumped on me. I'm somewhat furious, well. 

"Yah! Why you bumped into me?"

"Sorry, I'm really sorry." She bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter