1/1

217

Hakyeon, 

It has been a year since then... 
Everything changed... 
We aren't VIXX anymore. Hyuk and hongbin went to America, Ken went to Europe for the promotion of his solo album. As you always said, he could make it, even without us... 
The album title has your and taekwoon ship name... Our ship name was so cool... Navi... But I know I was only a little brother to you. 
We all knew how much you loved him...
I like that album...Neo... Like new... But I really feel old right now.
365 days without you two. The ones who cared the most about us.
We were so happy when you said you were going to marry each other in May... Yeah. We were. If you were happy everyone around you was. You were like a little sun in the Vixx universe, and Leo was the moon. You were so different but also so similar.
Everyone was happy but your father wasn't. His son was gay?
NO WAY. 
This was impossible.
You were straight. 
He knew that.
But you didn't really care. 
 
 
I still remember that one night before the comeback, I couldn't sleep. So I went to the kitchen to drink some water and I saw you two looking at the black sky in silence... You weren't kissing, just holding hands. You stayed like this for a good hour and then taek, with his soft voice, said :" 215.". 
You didn't even look at him just asked if he was sure about it. And he nodded. 
"The last night we spend together I'm gonna count them, you are an idiot if you are wrong. I'm frozen here and it is all your fault taek." You said. 
"I love you too." Just answered Leo. 
 
I didn't know how serious you were about that promise. 
 
It was the night before your wedding.
The police said, that he, your father, knocked on your door at 8 pm
You opened the door still kissing taek. 
He was mad with you and he tried to punch you. 
Leo stopped him. That made your father even angrier. 
He took out the gun and smiled. Then shot taekwoon right were his beating heart was. 
You were shocked. You knew he was going to die. 
When your father saw your face, understood what he had done. 
He killed himself right before you. 
Blood covered everything around you. Also Leo was covered with blood.
The neighbours saw you and taekwoon slowly going outside the house, and lying on the garden's grass. 
You slowly pointed a finger to the starry sky and started counting.
"There are 216 stars, you ." You said but he didn't answer you. He couldn't. His soul wasn't there anymore.
I know why you did it. You couldn't bare a life without him. You thought it was your fault if he was dead. 
So you shot yourself right before the neighbours could stop you. 
But we know that without him you couldn't survive any longer.
 
You know, yesterday, I went to your garden and lied right were you two lied. And I counted the stars. And you know hakyeon you were both wrong . There are 217 stars in the sky.
I wanted to told you that.
But I can't.
Cause you are not here anymore. 
And I miss you.
I miss you so much.
So much that it hurts.
And all this sorrow is killing me inside.
Slowly.
I miss you hakyeon.
 I wished we could count stars together one day.
But you are not here anymore.
217
Idiot.
 
 
 
Ravi