ending High-school

Our Beautiful Mistake

"Now class, it's been a wonderful year and i hope we'll meet again in the future so don't ignore me if you see me alright." It was very obvious to everyone that Mrs.Oh their homeroom teacher didn't really meant what she said. Looking at Mrs.Oh the students knew what was in her mind: No, i couldn't stand you guys all thru the year and we aren't hopefully going to meet each other in the future like ever.

"Well we really had a great year haven't we!" somebody shouted and the others laughed. "Guys we were the most annoying class in the school's history book," said Eunji out loud. Mrs.Oh smirked as the others made animal sounds and some were clapping their hands agreeing with Eunji. A few minutes later, the school bell rang signalling it was the end of school and the last bell ring for class 18-2. Everyone sighed heavily and shrugged.

"What's this i see? You guys loved going home but not today?" 

"I'll miss that bell," one said.

"I'll miss my desk."

"I'll miss all of you."

"Well we won't hear any annoying babbles from Mrs.Oh, right." Bomi made the whole class bright again. They were all nodding their heads with smiles on their faces as well as Mrs.Oh. "Lets quit the drama, i love you and bye." Mrs.Oh left the class first. Maybe to keep her cool face rather than showing off her emotions, what makes her so quick to say goodbye. Deep inside Mrs.Oh hated them but she just can't resist them either. She'll always say; 'SHHHHHHH' and the others slowly shuts their mouth but the moment she starts teaching, they all went back to being loud. But how funny that they pass their tests with flying colours. To be honest class 18-2 was a hit among all the other classes. Loud and secretly smartass, were the characteristic of the students.

Class 18-2 were known very well infact it is popular due to being the 'nosiest class'. There were haters ofcourse. Well haters can hate. It was a perfect class which contains bimbos, nerds,dummies, wild and a bunch of hotties(which they shamelessly 'state' themselves,when they're really not actually ). But all of them blended in. As Mrs.Oh left, some started crying. The weird thing was that the nerds were flipping the school textbook pages one by one and weeped. For the bimbos, they were taking selfies from every corner of the class like tourists.

Eunji pulled Bomi's short sleeve near her, "Wonder if she(Mrs.Oh) loves us,why leave first. We must be really annoying haha." The two packed their things and walked to the bus stop together.

"Here's our bus," said Bomi and entered the bus while holding hands with Eunji. As usual they took the seats in the middle row. It was their favorite seat. It was actually their princip in sitting in the bus. The front row seats are for quiet nerds, backseats for the hotties,noisy,bithcy kids and the middle are for the normal kids which are not too nerdy,not too bithcy just perfectly extraordinarily fabulous. Well thats what Eunji and Bomi thinks.

Eunji looks to Bomi sitting beside the window,"Hey, any thoughts of Universities?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"That's why I'm asking you. Should we register together?"

"Yes we have to, its a must!" Bomi was clapping.

"But i don't even have an ambition. I've been figuring out what I'm capable of still."

"Me too. You and me,well let's just go with the flow and see where it'll lead us."

Bomi could feel the positive vibe coming out from Eunji as she smiles at her. "Hey, it is our last day of school." Bomi got her phone out. They took a selfie in the bus. "You sure we're ending this happy day like this?" asked Eunji. Bomi gave her thinking look. "Aha!"

Before they knew it, the two bestfriends where at the famous 'GalleryCafe' near their area,Seoul. Eunji looks around beside Bomi who was busy ordering their drinks.

They soon,found an empty spot and sat there. Eunji puts her hands on her chin cupping her cheeks, "Isn't it really nice that school is over?" 

"It sure is."

"No more homework."

"No more early morning assembly's."

"and no more..."

"EXAMS!"

At the same time Bomi and Eunji shouted out aloud making everyone in the cafe look at them...judging. They both lower their head to the table. Bomi cupped her face. They were actually giggling. It was embarrassing but Bomi and Eunji have done things that are more shameless than that. As their order were served, a guy walked pass them.

Their eyes followed him until he disappeared as he went to the second floor of the cafe. Bomi pats Eunji's hands while still looking at the last spot where she last saw the guy. "Did you see that?" Eunji nods her head. "He's so handsome,"said Eunji. "I know...Ouch." Bomi looks at Eunji who just hitted her on the head with a teaspoon, "What was that for??"

"You do realize that we're going to be in a university soon."

"So?"

"If your gazing on every guy that passes by, i won't admit that i even know you."

"Oh c'mon you looked at him too." Bomi rolled her eyes. Eunji had actually fell for the handsome stranger. She covers it and drinks her mocha thinking: I hope he's in the university I'm going. 

As the cafe on the second floor some singer started to sing (which it could be heard clearly in the entire cafe building),Bomi and Eunji continued sipping down their drinks and gobbling down their cookies. It was always quiet when it comes to eating. They don't talk. Well even if they did, they won't because when there's food. Food will be the most important subject in the world and all their concentration are on to it. They enjoyed the song too.

The singer whom was singing came to a high note and beautifully sang it like a professional. And so the song came to an end and everyone on the second floor could be hear applouding the singer. At that time Bomi was peacefully sipping her Latte, she suddenly then spilled it on her skirt, "Oh my."

"I'll get the tissues."

"Be quick"

Eunji went to ask where the tissues are and bumps into a tall guy with brown shiny hair, "Tissue. I mean..." Eunji was thinking about tissues until 'tissue' was said through her lips. Amazingly, he was holding the thing that Eunji needed and so he handed it to Eunji. "Thanks." "I'm Chanyeo-" Eunji leaves as fast as lightning probably cause she felt embarrassed and shy.

Chanyeol,the guy she bumped gave a slight smile as Eunji left weirdly and cute, "How funny."

Bomi took the tissue and wipes the spill on her skirt, "This is going to leave a stain." Eunji smirks at Bomi. "So tell me madame Bomi, what have made you do a silly mistake."

"What. Nothing. "

"Liar."

"Okay.Okay. I saw the guy go downstairs to the toilet and his friend complimented him on his great vocal. So,he was the singer upstairs! "

"Wow that's a surprise. And i thought you focused on your food ONLY."

Bomi laughs to Eunji's sarcasm," I think we should leave. Its so hot in here." 

"I know right, your boiling."

"Alright, now lets take a picture,shall we."

"With that vocal stranger heading to the toilet?" 

"Haha its not funny."

Bomi takes out her phone and did a selfie with eunji but it wasn't just right. It didn't felt pretty. Eunji then grabs control of Bomi's phone and asked a random passerby," can you?" . Eunji didn't noticed that it was Chanyeol the guy she bumped earlier but Chanyeol did. He was actually surprised that he would meet Eunji again after the 'tissue' case a few minutes ago.

"Are you going to take it or not?"

Chanyeol gave a bitter smile. He didn't knew he was staring at Eunji for 10seconds. He takes the phone, "Say cheese."

 

 

"A memory to be kept. High-school ends here! Game over! University life here we come! - Yoon Bomi 

"Acting cute once in a lifetime is not a crime when scyhool life's over and another adventure in my University life with her" - Jung Eunji