Tokyo Ghoul Drabbles- Kaneki Kun, Tsukiyama Shuu and shoes

Tokyo Ghoul drabbles

Sounds of crashing ceremic echoed through the interior of Anteiku and a blue haired man began sulking, staring at his spilled coffee. He's one and only well made barista coffee was ruined!

"Oh! Disastreeeee! Whatever shall I do!" He wailed, flailing his hand before palming his face.

"Do you need me to get you another cup and get something to clean up your shoes, Tuskiyama san?" A white haired boy asked, reaching down to pick up the broken pieces that were splayed all over the floor.

Shuu stared at Kaneki for moment before grinning from ear to ear.

"T-tre Bien! Kaneki Kun! I don't need another cup! I want you!" He cried, pouncing onto the white haired boy who dodged just in time for Shuu to land face first on the polished wooden floor board.

"DON'T SPOIL THE MOMENT TSUKIYAMA SAN!" Kaneki admonised as the blue haired man lurched at him again, trying to grab his shoulder or hands or whatever he could get his hands on.

"But Kaneki Kun, you are my destiny!"

"DON'T TALK WEIRD STUFF IN THE CAFE!" Kaneki raised his voice before arm twisting Shuu to the ground.

 

[Tokyo Ghoul Drabble- Tokyo Ghoul Drabbles- Kaneki Kun, Tsukiyama Shuu and shoes]