I Love You

I Love You

We first met when I served him, K. Will and No. Mercy at the restaurant that I was working at during the time. I had accidently spilled a cup of water over. While I was apologizing and wiping up the mess I had made he reached over to help me and reassured me that it was okay. He smiled at me. He was left with signing off the bill and had left his number on it, it wrote “Call me sometime cute waitress. Jooheony :).”

 

One year later

 

He had just debuted and we had not seen each other for 3 months. Of course we had chats and we webcammed but that wasn’t the same. He finally had a day off and he wanted to spend it with me. I was forever grateful but, I insisted he kept practicing but he insisted on coming over.

I was grabbing my book from my room when suddenly Jooheon called out for me.

“----- come here,” Jooheon shouted from the living room.

I walked out from my room “What is it?” I answered.

“Come sit with me,” he whined. I walked over and he patted the seat next to him. I sat down and Jooheon plopped his head on my lap.

“yah you said sit with you”

Jooheon giggled and shot kisses to me.

He was watching the new movie Jurassic World and I was reading. I didn’t have an interest in dinosaurs.

“---, I don’t want to watch this alone” he whined.

“You know I don’t have an interest in dinosaurs but you chose this movie so too bad.” I playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

“what if i do aegyo?” he smirked.

“nope, it wont work. I’ve seen you do it too many times.”

“Oh so you’re tired of me?”

“Yah I didn’t say that. Quit thinking like that”

“Ouu I like the mad ----. So fierce and y” he giggled.

“yah watch your movie before it ends and you’re gonna complain that I distracted you”

I stuck my book in my face in order to make him watch his movie. He giggled again. I guess he watched it cos he stopped talking to me and begin to turn his head so he was facing the tv.

~a couple hours later~

The movie had ended and the credits began rolling up the screen but Jooheon wasn’t turning the movie off.

“Oppa….” no answer.

“Oppa?” still no answer.

I raised the book above my head to see what he was doing. I found a sleeping Jooheon. This was a very rare sight for me. As a rookie idol’s girlfriend of 6 months I rarely got to see him. I put my book down and just watched him sleep. He must have been really exhausted. I loved how his dimples still slightly showed even when he wasn’t smiling. I loved how sharp his nose bridge was. I loved his eyes and his long eyelashes. I loved perfectly his jaw framed his face. I loved his perfect lips. I loved the way he breathed. It was so calm and relaxed. In that moment he was everything. I watched him sleep a bit longer;  before I carefully hovered in closer to him to give him a peck on the lips but failed and Jooheon woke up.

“Hey” a sleepy, half awake Jooheon greeted me.

“I love you,” I said slowly.

Jooheon opened his wide and smile quickly.

“I love you too” He said back.

He inched his head closer to mine and gave me the most passionate kiss he had ever given me.

“Thank you for spending time with me.”