Chapter One

What Are We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the summer of 2011 when all SM artists arrived to Toronto, Canada for SM Town Concert. As the artists arrived at the Shangri-La Hotel, they couldn't help but notice how beautiful and modern it was. It was their first time in Toronto for their concert since many fans commented/ demanded that they should go there. As the arrived, the manager/owner of the hotel approached and greeted them. 

" Hello and welcome to the Shangri-La Hotel, my name is Robert Park and I am the owner and manager of this establishment" greeted Mr.Park. As Mr. Park was going to further welcome their stay at the hotel, everyone can hear a loud scream and turned around only to find that it was SNSD's Tiffany.

" UNCLE!!!!" shouted Tiffany as she was making her way towards her uncle and giving him a big hug while he hugged her back. 

" How are you Miyoung-ah, my you've grown up" teases her uncle and he messes up her hair.

" Uncle, I'm not a child anymore and I thought I told you to call me Tiffany" says Tiffany as she fixes her bangs. Everyone is looking at them very confused, and as Tiffany and her Uncle realized it became quite, they turned around and saw their confused faces.

" Oh, I'm sorry, guys this is my uncle, well technically he's not my blood uncle, but I call him my uncle. He's the uncle of my sister-in-law... you know the one who married my older brother that now lives in the Philippines?" explains Tiffany. After her explaination, all that can be heard are "oohs" and "awws".

" Well I hope you have a comfortable stay here at the Shangri-La, if you need any assistance feel free to contact me" says Mr.Park as the artists head towards the elevators and to their designated rooms.

After 2 hours unpacking and napping, all the artists were called down to one of the conference rooms to discuss what's happening during the concert. After having discussed the order of the performances and which collaborations were going to be performed, they all headed to the all you can eat buffet. As they were all seated, the news was playing on the television and one of the segments was of a high-school girl volleyball team winning at OFSAA ( Ontario Federation of School Athletic Associations) and one particular girl caught someone's attention once again.

" AHHHH!!!!! Oh My Gosh!!! " shouts Tiffany as she stands up from her seat rushes towards the television. Again, everyone stares at her.

" what is it Fany?" questions Taeyeon.

" That's my sister" Tiffany exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter