Not the first encounter

Benefits And Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                    

"Oppa, don't leave me" A girl said while crying
"Why should I?" The boy answered coldly
"I love you, and you love me, I know you do, so please"
He smirked, "What?"
"My parents want me to marry my cousin and -"
"No honey, I didn't mean that" He sighed, "Did I ever tell you that I love you?"
The girl rose her head in shock, "What?" Her eyes were so red, and the dried tears could be seen clearly on her checks
"I don't like to repeat myself million times you know"
"No, but-"
"It's your imagination honey, not my problem"
"But you were kind and caring, love isn't -"
"About words it's about actions. Damn, you all say the same thing" He chuckled
"A-all?"
He leaned in and kissed her, the girl gave in like all the others do, he smirked in between the kiss and pulled back, "It's over now" Her eyes widened as he started to walk away, leaving her in shock and tears of pain.

He was walking to his class, when a girl held his arm, he smiled, "Song Ah Ri"
"Sehun-ah, what took you so long? I have been waiting"
"Sorry, babe. I had something to do"
"It's okay, I forgive you" the girl giggled, as he kissed her on the forehead

The sound of high heels clicking hard on the floor of the hall, everyone turns around to see, everyone knows it's her, they always know, but everyone – everytime - would just turn and stare whenever she passes by.
Whether they envied her, admired her or even hated her. That didn't stop anyone from staring at her.
Queenka number 1 in the school, Richest? Prettiest?, Funniest?, that was all in just one girl, Kang Nuri.
She went to her locker, getting her items, she wasn't that kind people thought she was, and she definitly wasn't patient.

When she gathered her stuff she walked to her class.
"Kang Nuri" A boy called, she turned and a delighted expression covered her face, with a small smile, she was just perfection.
"You're late again" Said she, as she started walking again, "How is it possible that you are called a nerd and you never come early"
"That's my specialist, I have to be different" He said as he was trying to catch his breath
"Stupid Kyungsoo" She let a small laugh

Kyungsoo was short for other boys, but he was taller than Nuri a little, a cute nerdy guy, with glasses, he loves studying and reading more than anything, even more than the girl he loves.

As they entered the class, she saw the usual things she would always see, nerds reading, kingkas playing on their mobiles, And Him, kissing a different girl from another class.
She sighed as she lost count to how many girls have changed their classes for him, and because of him.

She went and sat down in her usual place, with Kyungsoo in the seat next to hers.
"By the way, where is Ja-young?"
"She is about to enter in any second" Then the door was suddenly opened as the girl was relieved that the teacher haven't come yet, Kyungsoo laughed, "See?" And pushed up his glasses
"Thank god, I'll survive" Ja-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter