Banmal

Banmal

Title: Banmal
OneShot
Fandom: Miss A/F.T. Island (AU-ish?)
Couple: Min/Hongki
Word Count: 569
A/N: Again, another installment of my random couple/random song oneshots to try and cure me of my writer's block. This couple and song came from a friend/acquaintance of mine online. Mianhae, though, I'm not too sure how to write Min and I've only written Hongki once... But, this one's for you Bri. :)


He watched her sleep. Every morning was this way. They were supposed to wake up early and go to schedules, but he always let her sleep a little longer. He watched her chest rise and fall and a small smile graced his lips. He ran a hand through his messy blond hair and chuckled as he watched her open her eyes.

She stretched and yawned before covering her eyes with her arm, blocking out the bright sun. "Oppa. You're really creepy." She mumbled under her breath. "Why do you watch people sleep?"

The man was taken aback, but sighed instead of retaliating. He knew it was no use. After knowing the woman for so many years; he knew that he would just lose the ensuing argument. "Min-ah, you need to get up. Schedule time." He moved to get off of the bed, but was pulled back down by the petite female.

"Hongki-oppa, I was just playing around." Min rolled her eyes as she looked at the singer of F.T. Island, chuckling. She rolled onto her side to face him and smiled as their eyes met. She placed a soft hand on his cheek and just lay there. "You're so sensitive. You'd think with friends like Heechul-oppa you'd be less defensive."

Hongki looked at the girl and suddenly laughed. "Me? Sensitive? Anniyo." He grinned and rolled out of bed, putting his fists on his hips and posing much like a superhero. "I am the great singer Lee Hongki; I am not sensitive."

Min giggled and sat up, looking at the man she had come to love. She shook her head. "Sensitive maybe not. Crazy? Definitely." She stood from the bed and wrapped her arms around his waist. "You need to wake me up earlier and quit being a creepy harabeoji." She grinned and poked his nose before practically skipping out of the room.

Hongki stood in the middle of the bedroom for a good five minutes after she called him a harabeoji. He slowly lifted his hands to his face and felt for wrinkles. His eyes were wide and his mouth was dropped open in shock. "Lee Min Young!" He yelled, running out of the room. "I am not a harabeoji!" He pouted as he ran into the kitchen, only stopping once he ran into the counter.

Min simply turned around, leaned against the sink, and drank her milk. She quirked an eyebrow and laughed after swallowing her gulp of milk. "Oppa, your face is getting all saggy. Maybe you should get that looked at." She grinned at him as he began to pace the length of bar-like counter. She continued her pattern of laughing and drinking until she finished her glass of milk. She put the glass in the sink and rinsed it out, pulling her barely should length black hair into a little ponytail. "Oppa, I'm just kidding."

Hongki stopped his pacing and looked at his love with wide eyes. "I'm twenty-one years old... I'm getting so... So old..."

Min rolled her eyes and walked over to Hongki. "Kiki-oppa, you're not getting old." She chuckled. "You're not a harabeoji; stop taking everything so seriously..." She smiled up at him before pecking his cheek. "Saranghaeyo, oppa."

Hongki let out a heavy sigh of relief and then grinned. "I knew you were just joking around." He said, shrugging before gently pressing his lips to her forehead. "Nado saranghaeyo, Min-ah..."