You'll Get an A!

You'll Get an A!

She’s very serious doing things on her laptop. She even didn’t realized his boyfriend, Sunggyu just got back from a Music Video shoot. Yes, that Sunggyu, the leader of INFINITE. He has been very busy the whole week for their comeback preparation.


Sunggyu thought he could ask for some attention from her already wakeup girlfriend before he hits the bed. He sat across her seat, and looking at her for a good 5 minutes, but Charlotte didn’t look at him, not even a single glance. It’s like she glued her eyes to the laptop screen.

Sunggyu then walked to stand behind her and try to look at what she is doing. ‘Oh, it’s her thesis.’ He mouthed that with no sound. Then he decided not to bother her, he knew the deadline is next monday. So he let her be. Then he threw his body to the couch and he fell asleep in a second.

He got a decent 5 hours sleep until his phone rangs. It’s from the manager. “What?” Sunggyu answered with his annoyed tone. “It’s time to get ready, we have schedule in 2 hours. I’ll pick you up in 30 minutes.”

He then sits straight on the couch, he turns his head to look over his girlfriend, she’s still there doing her thesis.

As he stood up and walk towards Charlotte, he keeps having this thought in his mind 'I miss her, does she miss me too?’

Dragging a chair right beside her gf, he sits down in silent. Gazing through her long finger which hasn’t stop typing since early morning, her eyes that looks tired but makes him so happy to just to stare at it from a close distance, and her lips that looks very dry because she hasn’t drink at all for a couple hours.

Suddenly Sunggyu can’t control himself, it’s like his body missing her so much, his body whose longing for her touch. He suddenly hold Charlotte’s cheek, forcing her to face him and then he press his lips against hers, he wanted her so bad, very bad.

But definitely, it’s not the right time. Charlotte pushed Sunggyu and frowned at him. “What are you doing Kim Sunggyu? Can’t you see I’m struggling here?”

“I know, but you seems haven’t drink a lot since morning. You need to make your lips stay moisturized, so I help you.” He answered it quickly with a hilarious stupid reason.

Charlotte can’t do anything but giggles. “You silly boy. I know you miss me, right? I miss you too.” Then she kiss the tip of Sunggyu’s nose. “Next week before you started your comeback schedule and after I finished submiting my thesis, I promise I’ll cook you something good and we can go for a picnic date.” She offered him, as she knows Sunggyu looks wanting to be with her so bad today. “Okay?”

“Okay, surprise me!” He answered while hugging her very tight then he must get ready for his next schedule. “I love you, Grumpy! You will get an A, I can feel it.”