clueless

clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal P.O.V

 

Yoongi is clueless. And Hoseok is desperate. Yoongi doesn't seem to notice Hoseok's undying love. He even flirting with Yoongi, but Yoongi just take it as a joke, because Yoongi thought that Hoseok always flirts with everyone, and it's not like he cares about that.

 

Hoseok is getting impatient, he doesn't know what else he can do to win Yoongi's heart. It's like there's no way to make Yoongi understand how important Yoongi for Hoseok. And how much Hoseok loves Yoongi.

 

"Hoseok? you okay?" Hoseok didn't realize he was daydreaming until Yoongi called him.

 

"w-what?" Yoongi laughed and shook his head, "You were daydreaming" He smiled at Hoseok and Hoseok only nodded.

 

"so, what's inside your buggin' mind?" They're now sitting on the couch, other members is nowhere to be seen.

 

"You" says hoseok without hesitation, Yoongi being Yoongi, only laughed.

 

"tell me" Hoseok sighed, of course he will tell him, Hoseok told Yoongi almost everything, he even told Yoongi that he loves him, and Yoongi will say it back, says he loves Hoseok too, but no, it's not what Hoseok wants. He wants Yoongi to understand, he wants Yoongi to feel the same way. 

 

"i don't know, i just can't stop thinking about you" Hoseok smiled and caress Yoongi's hair. Yoongi's cheeks flushed "as long as it's not inappropriate thoughts, that's fine" and Hoseok's laughed. Believe me, Yoongi is such a fapping material. oops.

 

"wait, you didn't think about that did you?" Yoongi starts to panic but hoseok shush him. "no, of course not" Yoongi sighed in relief but smiled.

 

"so why you can't stop thinking about me?" Hoseok shrugged "guess it because i like you?" says Hoseok as he stared at Yoongi's eyes,

 

"good that," Yoongi smiled as he stands up, "because i like you too" He caress Hoseok's hair and went straight to his room. 

 

Hoseok sighed again, when will Yoongi understand?

 

.

.

.

 

"man, look at you!" hoseok almost choked on his drink because namjoon came out of nowhere "bloody hell, namjoon are you serious?" 

 

"sorry, but you look terrible" hoseok rolled his eyes, hoseok took a sip again and walked towards the dining table, "thanks and what do you want?" says hoseok as he sat down at the dining table

 

"you gotta tell him, mate" hoseok furrowed, "tell him? who? what?" Namjoon sighed as he leaning against the wall, "Yoongi hyung, tell him you love him" and hoseok laughed, bitterly. "don't you see i bloody tried? he just ing clueless!" hoseok shook his head "i'm sorry i didn't mean to snap at you" he sighed.

 

"hey it's fine, just i think that you should make a real move, i mean, take him on date? you never done that before" well, Namjoon is right, Hoseok never got a chance to take Yoongi on a proper date, blame their schedules. but what if Yoongi just take it as a normal hang out? remember how oblivious he can be.

 

"i don't know what if-" 

 

"hey what's going on?" then Yoongi came out of nowhere "what date?" Yoongi looks confused and namjoon shrugged "Hoseok wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter