Wendy + Minho(?)

Kpop Highschool

Minho stared at inside his locker and smiled.His girlfriend,Wendy photo was there.Then his friend Chanyeol and Kris walked towards him and were looking sad.Minho said," Hey guys!"With so much happiness,Chanyeol broke down crying.Kris said,"Um,Minho....Wendy is dating some one else......."Minho looked at him and then giggled,"No way!"Kris said,"It's for real.Like literally here's the photo."He shown a photo of Wendy and Minho's enemy,JHope.The two were kissing.Minho's smile turned into a frown.He stared at it and then ripped it.He saw Wendy & JHope walking around the school.He ran towards Wendy and pushed JHope beside.He shouted,"YOU CHEATER!"Wendy stared at him like he is a insane guy.Wendy said,"Oppa we've broken up for nine weeks."Minho shook his head and said,"No we didn't!"Wendy showed him her phone,and on the screen had their chat room.

 

Wendy......'Oppa! I love you~'

Minho........'I love you too!'

Wendy 'Oppa I'm sorry but could we break  cup?'(autocorrect! It's suppose to be break up!)

Minho 'Um sure! Weirddddddd!'

Wendy'Sorryyyyyyyyy Minnie!'

Minho 'It's ok!'

 

Minho just laughed and said,"Oh my god! It was autocorrect!"Wendy and JHope nodded while chuckling.Minho said,"Well bye Wendy! Can I get one last kiss from you?"Wendy looked at JHope and he nodded at her.Wendy kissed Minho's cheeks and then said,"Sorry oppa."

-------