Seungri x Jihyo

Imagine ...

- One -

"You didn't tell her?!” a man near her whisper yelled, earned him a smack right on his arm. Followed by a groan and the victim rubbed his violated arm.

"Tell ‘her’ what?" Ji hyo asked while making eye contact with Daesung, searching for clues on what they're secretly talked about. The said main catches her gaze briefly before making eye contact with the man sitting right behind her. She shifted her eyes to face the man in question, lifting an eyebrow.

Her boyfriend sent a glare to the older man before whispered near her ear, "I'll tell you later" kissed her cheek and wrap his arms around her neck, all the while dragging her closer -if that's even possible- to his chest. She uses that opportunity to fully sit against his toned torso and rests her head in the junction between his neck and shoulder. The act of affection he just showed didn’t erase her curiosity though, as its still linger at the back of her head. Halfway through the movie, someone get a phone call.

"Now?” Seungri faintly heard their leader speak and adds before hanging up, “Uh, fine. I tell others"

Jiyoung grabs the remote and turn the dvd player along with the tv off, earned a various protest from the rests. "We have a meeting, now" he informed with uninterested tone. Seriously, out of all time, why they have to ruin their already rare day off? 

Daesung and Seunghyun didn't argue though, in fact, they seemed relieved to finally escape from this room -almost- full of lovers. Their eyes are burned from seeing too much lovey-dovey display at the daily basis. Well, not exactly everyday per-say, but more like every chance those three get to meet with the respective lovers. Granted, they didn't have much time to spend with each other because busy schedule, but can't they at least do their stuff in more private place? 

Seungri pats Ji hyo's hand, motioning her to move so he could stand up. He then helped her to get on her feet, intertwined their hands in process. The group made their way towards the lift and to the parking lots. The other two girls hugged, kissed and doing all other things with their respective boyfriends, much to the duo girlfriends-less dismay.

Seungri open the passenger seat of a black Mercedes Benz while Ji hyo takes on the driver seat. They spend a moment in silence, until she breaks it, "Soo", unknowingly made him focus his eyes on her pink lips, "Want to talk about not telling 'her'?"

He sighed and rests his back comfortably; he mumbled out with great reluctance, "They have pool party this Saturday" 

"Oh" she nods and noticed the use of ‘they’ instead ‘we’, "They? We aren't invited?" 

He was quiet before speaking again, "We’re invited too. It’s a private party; Jiyoung hyung booked the whole water park" 

She nods again, unsure why he kept this as a secret and didn't tell her right away, she asked in confusion, "So?" 

His eyes avoids hers, looking at his lap, playing with his hands, a habit he does whenever he feel nervous or uncomfortable. "I don't want us to come" he muttered under his breath. 

Confused, she reaches his face and gently turns his face so to look at her in the eye, "And why not?"

He exhales a deep breath and put his hand on top hers, caresses it gently with his thumb, “You know I hates when they see you”

“They saw me all the time, so why - ?“ She cuts her words mid-sentence, pondering the hidden meaning behind his words, until she understands what exactly he’s trying to say, he gives her a pointed look, relieved she finally get where is he coming from.

At first, Ji hyo’s even more confused; it’s a good thing the party is held in private because the management is well aware of their relationship, so what’s the problem? It’s a different matter altogether when it’s held publicly. So long as there’s no public, they should be fine, so why he prefers to be unseen? By the choice of his words though, she detects the underlining meaning. The word ‘see’ he used isn’t referring to the usual way of people seeing people, but more like when they see her in something he doesn’t like people see her in. She’ll wear appropriate outfit for the pool though.

Oh.

Ooh.  

And that’s, where she’s stand on the same page with him.  

She pinches his cheek and gives him a knowing smile, “There will be lots of girl and I bet almost half of the man will bring their female friend”

He pouted, grabs her hand before she pinches his cheek again and put it in his lap, “Doesn’t mean they won’t look”

“There are always prettier girls to look at” she countered, tilting her head a little.

He sighed again, “Believe me; they’ll utilize their eyes until its very limit.”  

Other woman might get offended or angry when the boyfriend openly acknowledges that there’re prettier girls out there, but as weird as she is, she isn’t angry. As a matter of fact, she adores his brutally honest opinion and how he didn’t act like a hypocrite.

She , as if trying to lighten the serious mood “And you know that, because you’re mind reader?”

He gets her lame joke and rolls his eyes with a small smile, “No, but I’d like to. So I could read your mind”

She slaps his thigh playfully, “Now, maknae, focus!”

He shot her a disapproving look of her term of endearment, but didn’t comment about it, “It’s because I’m a man too. And trust me when I say all men are jerks” he stated in serious expression, which is kind of rare.

“So, you’re a jerk too?” she asked right away, somehow feel eager to hear his response, even though she’s kind of know how he’s going to reply and she is right.

“I am” he replied smoothly, without the slightest shame on, which is the first she found on a man, her other guy friends will never admits that aloud. There are still many things she didn’t know about him even after three years seeing each other, her mind concluded.    

“And I’m not going to let all those jerks ogling on you when I’m aroundhe adds on, more like to himself than to her, “If I could do it my way, I’ll wrap you up from head to toe. So no one could ever see you except me”

Seungri expects her to get offended and probably will angry at him for his selfish reason, but she didn’t and done what the least he expected instead. Out of sudden, she moved to his seat and sit on his lap. He’s surprised seeing how blunt her act is. Well, they each had their own moment on initiating physical contact, but this by far is her bravest act. Ji hyo wraps her arms around his neck and cooed, “Awww!! Isn’t my boyfriend the cutest?”

Other than how she acted, he’s also surprised when hearing how lightly she’s react, so he carefully asked, “You’re not mad?”

“No, why should I?” she asked back in confusion.

“Because I’m ist and selfish and I don’t know, offending your woman’s right?”

She skeptically lifted an eyebrow at that, “Um, no?”

“That’s … great” he said, sounding unsure on himself before his eyes harden, or more accurately ‘widen’’ eyes when he speaks, “We’re not going, right?”

He thought he did a good job on persuading her using the puppy dog eyed technique when he see her face softens considerably, but that’s not the case.

“You’re adorable when pulled that looks” she stated with a thoughtful looks, “I almost fall for that. But no, we will go.” She adds immediately when he’s about to open his mouth to objects, “And that’s final”

His face drops into a frown and he sulked.

“Come on, it’ll be fun. You’ll be busy again next month. So why can’t we relax and have fun?” Ji hyo absentmindedly played with his platinum blonde hair, pulled out her trump card of ‘make him feel guilty’ and with addition of her feminine charms, she knows she wrapped her fingers around him without him realizing it.

Seungri caresses her back in a random circling pattern, what she said just now really hits the nerve, making him feels the guilt on his shoulder weighed a ton. They barely met each other this year and in the next couple months he will be busy doing promotional shoots among all other things. Still, the prominent thought is that worth the trouble? Ji hyo isn’t a troublesome woman; she had a valid point there. The troubles that are waiting to happen are all the guys and their stupid eyes and stupid hormone. Lifting his eyes to meet hers, he regrets it immediately. He saw her pleading through those sinful gorgeous eyes, why does she have those crystal clear and beautiful orbs anyway? It always does funny things to his stomach.

Feeling defeated, he takes a deep, deep breath before nods and grunted out, “Fine!” he ignores her triumphant grin and adds, “But we’ll do it my way. You hear me?” And he complained halfheartedly, “It’s really unfair how you’ll always get your way”

She chuckled in reply, running her thumb across his cheekbones, “Get used to it because you’ll get that more often in the future”

“Future, huh?” he muttered, while slowly lowered his gaze until it’s focused on her lips. His hand crawled its way up to the back of her neck, and softly pushes her face closer to his. Inches apart, he could smell the sweetness of the chocolate she ate and almost touching, they heard repeated beeps, annoyingly disturbing and familiar at the same time.

Ji hyo jumped in start in his lap, Seungri could feel how fast her heart beats as she shifted her head to look toward the offending, moment breaking object that turns out to be a black Audi in front them. The window of the driver’s seat is pulled down, revealing the culprit with a mixture of annoyed and amused expression on. The smirks Seunghyun pulled off assured Seungri that he done it on purpose and he is quite pleased with himself.

“Come on lover boy! We can’t be late after the last time!” Youngbae shouts, his head poked out from the backseat. Disturbing images of what happened last week because they’re one hour late flashes through his eyes; he involuntarily shuddered at the memory.

Ji hyo chuckled seeing the blood drained from his face, pecked his lips briefly before move back to the driver seat. “Go or you’ll face the terror again”

“Ugh. Don’t. Just don’t mention that ever again” he said in a crunched up face, opens the door but stop midway, turns around to face her with evil smirks on while she’s trying to starts the engine. Seungri moved forward within a blink on an eye, her mind barely registers what he’s doing, when the next thing she knew -or feel- is his lips on hers. The younger man her lips delicately before moving on to and nip on the side of , silently encourage her to react to his ministrations. And she did. He smiled in between their passionate kiss while running his slender fingers through her long copper brown locks.

When he pulls away from her, he smirked again after seeing her slightly glazed expression, didn’t know he still had that effect on her after three years dating. He kissed the top of her head as a goodbye before get out of the car and shut the door.

That stunt he pulled is leaving her dumbfounded, until she heard the car door is slammed shut, she’s partially comes back to her sense as she slowly lifted her hand to touch her slightly swollen lips. She blinks.

This kid sure know how to kiss

She chuckles a little before smoothen her tangled hair, final result of that sneaky hand, and started her car’s engine, speeding out from the parking lot and off to her home. 

 

To be continued ...