Talking body

Talking body

Prompt #15
[ I won't post my fics in order so just enjoy!]    

Title: Talking body
Group: GOT7
Pairing: JinSon
Word Count: 799
Genre: Superhero AU/Comedy
Rated: PG 13
Summary: In which Jr is a superhero and he happened to land on a house of a young handsome stud.


 

Have you ever heard about how every superhero has their own partner or sidekick? Like how Batman has his Robin and Mr Incredible has his friend, Frozone. Well, Jr is also a sidekick to a superhero in the city of Seoul. The superhero that goes by the name JYP. JYP is the hero that everyone loves in Seoul. He is like the Superman to his Smallville. Every time there’s a crime or danger in sight, JYP will come swooping down, whispering his infamous “JYP” as he kick some criminals. Jr once tried it too, landing behind JYP, whispering “Junior” but JYP gave him that look like he’s being ridiculous (really now?).

Nobody actually acknowledge Jr as he’s just there to help JYP if he’s in deep but he actually plays an important role. Jr is fine by it, as he really doesn’t like to have attentions to himself but when someone critics his costume, oh how he just want to shoot lasers and make them disappear. He didn’t go to a fashion designer school to get people laughing at his fashion choice.

Well maybe the diamond blings embroided around the word JR on his cape was a bit over the top, but hey, a fashion designer student needs to show off his work right?

 

As JYP swoops past him, whispering “See ya later, keep ya eye on any danger’” at the tallest building in Seoul, Jr sighs as he scans through the night life of the city. He wonders what his life would be like if he didn’t have any superpowers, but it’s not like he’s complaining. He has the upper hand with his superpowers. One thing he is smart, he can also manipulate people’s mind (which he sometimes use on his least favourite teachers in school), not to mention he has the power of speed (he takes advantage on this peculiar power, leaving all his assignment datelines till the very end) and obviously, he can fly, hence the cape. But he can’t help wonder what it feels like to be normal. Maybe he would be going out on a date at this timing, walking in the streets, holding hands.

 

Jr has gone to dates before, but all of them didn’t work out because Jr kept disappearing halfway through their date, or he won’t pick up his phone especially at night time. Jr shakes his head and adjust his eye mask. He jumps down the building, opening his cape and flies in the dark sky. He loves the feel of the wind through his hair, his fingertips, feeling free and calm. After flying pass a few buildings and making sure that there’s no danger anywhere, he lands on a windowsill of a house, not far from where his school is.

 

He can hear the faint sound of a water running and peeks inside, only to leave his mouth gaping. Inside, a blonde guy is happily taking a shower, his back facing Jr. Jr knew the right thing is to turn away but he can’t help staring at the blonde’s taut muscles, his arms flexing as he reaches up to lather his hair with shampoo, shoulder blades popping out, his skin being a bit pink due to the temperature of the water. Jr follow the trails of droplets running down his spine, disappearing in between two fine looking cheeks. ‘Wow’ Jr breathed out as he stares at the perky .

Jr thought he choked on his own saliva when the blonde guy turn. Yes the guy was hot from the back, but , he was hella fine from the front. Tight chest, well defined abs, ‘is that eight packs?’ Jr counted. Jr’s eyes moves lower and he feels his throat going dry as he stares intensely at that thick, meaty flesh hanging, half-erect. ‘Well damn there goes my innocence…’ Jr mutters under his breath. Thankfully, the blonde’s eyes are closed, rinsing off the residue off his head. The blonde guy continued to wash his body and when he is scrubbing is chest, he looks up momentarily and made eye contact with Jr.

 

Well .

 

The blonde guy stop doing whatever he was doing and just stared back at Jr. Jr can feel his cheek getting hot and he tore his gaze away from the blonde guy, quickly flying away. The blonde guy just stared at his window, staring into the dark sky outside. He then shrug and resume what he was doing, smiling to himself. “Cute.”

 

 

“Well that was embarrassing.” Jr replays the scene in his head and laughs at his own stupidity. “Good thing I have my mask on.”

As Jr flies further away, heading towards his home, he made a mental note to pass by the young stud’s house tomorrow on his way to school.

 


 

Prompt: Character A (in superhero garb) swings/flies around the city and lands on the windowsill of B’s house, which happens to be by their shower where Character A accidentally views Character B washing themselves. Character B turns around and sees them, and Character A (embarrassed) swings/flies away quickly. Character B had no idea who that was, but thought they looked cute.