1/1

Friends or not?

Your name is Jung _______ and you are a big fan of SEVENTEEN.

 

Then there's Hong Jisoo. Or should you call him Joshua since he debuted with this name.? No. You know him as Jisoo.
Before he debuted, you were friends with him. But when his debut was near, It looked like he forgot about you. Once, you went to their Adore U performance. You couldn't take your eyes from him.
 There is a little secret you didn't tell anyone. You loved him.
You had his number and you thought many times about calling him, but they are going to have comeback, so you really don't want to bother him since he has busy schedule. And what if he changed his number.? You tried to forgot about him, but he just can't
 dissapear from your mind. 
He promised that he would text you as much as he could. But not a single message came from him.
You checked your phone every day, every hour, every night.  It was almost half a year you got the last message from him.Does it mean that your friendship is over? Or maybe not?

It was morning and you were preparing to school. You picked up your diary and looked at one special page. On the page were glued some photos of you and Jisoo you took together. You smiled while tears began to build in your eyes. "I miss those times Jisoo. Do you know how I miss being with you.? Do you know I love you?" You murmured for yourself and wiped the tears away.
"_____! Taemi is here!" Your mother shouted.
You were eating your breakfest and when you heard your mom, you grabed your schoolbag and run to your friend. "I'm here!" You smiled hapilly and went to the school you go to. 

When you were in school, you secretly thought of what is Jisoo doing now and if he has free time now and enjoying it. Sudenly you remembered the time when Jisoo played on a guitar and sang a song for you. You smiled and Taemi looked at you confused. "Why are you smiling like this? Thinking about boys?" she teased you. You blushed and pinched her arm. "Taemi, ______ stop talking and pay attention to me." Our math teacher scolded us. You giggled.
 

/Meanwhile in your home/
 

A black van parked in front of your house. What was going on.?
"Hey. Are you sure this is the right adress?" The oldest asked.
"Yeah, I'm totally sure." The younger smiles brightly. "Okay.. Then you go first."
6 boys came out of the van making their way to front door from your house.

Your mom was cleaning up the kitchen, when she heard the door bell. She came to the door and opened. "Hello Mrs. Jung."
Your mother wided her eyes and stood in shock.

 

After half a hour, you and Taemi were coming back from school. She lived 2 houses from you so you had the same way. While talking about the homework you had, you noticed a black van in front of your house.
"Hey Taemi. Look at the van."
"Huh? You have a guest today?"
"I don't know..."

You said bye to your friend and opened the door with your key. "Mom I'm home!" You shouted and heard a laugh. You recognized it was men voice. Your mom came to you hapily and grabed your arm. "We have a special guests!" You got dragged by your mom to the living room.
You froze, your eyes wide in shock. The boys stood up and smiled. "Long time no see _____." S.coups said as he flashed you his bright smile.
S.coups, Mingkyu, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Vernon..... With them was the one you wanted to see so badly. Jisoo.
"HE CAME!" You screamed in your mind and held back your tears. 

 

Jisoo smiled and came to hug you. This time, you let your tears and hugged him as tight as you could. You didn't want him to go away. You wanted to stay like this for long. "I missed you, _____." He whispered to your ear. You just nodded. You didn't feel like talking.
Then the others came to you and Jisoo and draged you away from Jisoo to hug you. "We missed you too _____!" They shouted with smiles as they hugged you. "Hey. Wonwoo I can't breath!" You shouted and punched his arm to release yourself from his hug. Joshua watched you with the others and laughed. 

 

After the end of the hugging, everyone sat in the living room. You sat next to Jisoo.
"Soo.. How have you been.?" Hoshi asked you. "Hmm. I have been good. School is fine. What about you.? You are going to have comeback, so you must be really busy these days.." S.Coups nodded. "The six of us have free time now. The rest are still practicing for the comeback. Are you excited?" "I am!" You laughed and rested your head on Jisoo's shoulder. He looked at you and you saw that he blushed a little. "He's still shy.." You thought as you smiled. "We just wanted to see you. So we're going now. Joshua wanted to stay with you." Vernon said as he grinned at Joshua. You blushed. "He wants to stay with me.?" you asked Vernon and Joshua nodded. "We're going now. Bye!" Hoshi shouted. "It was good to see you _____" S.coups said and everyone except Joshua went to the van. You waved them and they waved you back.

Then you went with Jisoo to your room and sat on the bed.
"Your mother is really kind. She recognized me right when she saw me." "Of course she recognized you! I showed her your photos fans took on fansings." You laughed. "Oh really.?" Jisoo blushed a little. "_____ do you remember when you were at our performance? I saw you. You can't even imagine how I was happy, because I got to see you.." Jisoo said with a smile and you looked at his surprised. "You were staring at me the whole time right?" "Y-yeah...." You were embarassed. He saw you.. "W-want something to drink?" You asked to get away from the He nodded and you ran to the kitchen. You poured water into a glass and went back to your room. When you got back, you saw his surprised look as he looked at your "special" page of the diary. When he noticed me, he quickly closed your diary and trew it behind him with. He looked shyly to the floor. You blushed madly. "He saw it..." You were at your mental breakdown "What if he would leave me again and never come back because of it. You could feel the awkwardness in the air as you stood in the door, still holding the glass of water. "H-here's your water, Jisoo...." You stuttered and gave him the glass. He took it and drank the whole glass, then placed it on the table. He was really nervous. You could feel it from him. 

You nervously sat next to him. Both of you didn't talk. The awkwardness was still growing between you two. Until he sighed. He closed his eyes as he whispered.
"I love you too..."


You looked at him surprised. "I love you." Now he said it more confident while looking at you with a shy smile. Were you hearing right? Wasn't it just a dream? You didn't know what to say. "I wished I could message you, I wished I could visit you. But I couldn't. We didn't have free time. Our phones has been taken from us so we could pay more attention to our work. I'm sorry." He looked again to the ground. This time it was sad look. It was broking your heart seeing him sad. "I'm really sorry." I apologized again. You couldn't take it anymore. You hugged him and he hugged you back. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault and I understand." you said while hugging him. When he pulled away from you, he placed his hand on your cheek as he blushed. "D-Do you mind if I...." He tried to ask you shyly and you could not help but giggle at his cuteness. You nodded and he flashed a shy smile and kissed you softly. You just dreamed of this. And now it's the reality. You were so happy and when he pulled away, you hugged him one again. You still didn't want to believe it happened. 

You spent the rest of the day with him, talking about what both of you did in the year and half, playing games, hugging and cuddling. Until Jisoo's phone rang. It was S.Coups telling him that they are going to pick him up. You watched him with a sad face. You didn't want him to go away again. He hugged you and whispered to your ear "Don't worry.. I will visit you again." You nodded and kissed him. 

You went outside the house with him and as they arrived, Jisoo gave you a quick hug once again and went to the van. You waved you before the van dissapeared from your sight. You sighed and smilled hapilly. 

"Thank you, Jisoo." 

---------------------------------
I'm really sorry for the delay. My school started on Tuesday and I was busy since the start. But Yesterday I finally wrote it! And I'm kinda surprised, that I was able to write something longer xD Well. Thanks for reading this story. I hope you like it~ ^^