silver shadows

where will i begin

So it was like any generic day, United kingdoms weather was typical like always during summer it rains whenever you least expect it to, You stared blankly at your posters on your bedroom door, suddenly you heard a lot of noise and excitement from down stairs so you creeped out quitely and quickly out your door to see what was happening.

 

It was something a mysterious packcage and it had your name written on it and what appeared to be the YG symbol, you paused as you looked at the clock on the wall to the left of you nearby the stairs and rubbed your eyes to make sure you were not seeing things or imagining things.  But it was there and it had  For ______, From Gdragon, you ran down the stairs fast as you could grabbed the box and hurried up the stairs into your room which you locked behind you.  You grabbed scissors from your desk within your room, you made sure to open it with care and kindness not to damage the symbol or the writing upon it.

 

 

will we know what is inside this box

 

could it be backstage tickets to bigbang??

free passes into the YG building?? or

could it be tickets to Seoul,SouthKorea??

 

Or a chance to meet bigbang or indeed your idol Park bom from 2ne1 or the girls from 2ne1??

 

 

 

Part two comming soon