January Activity Check

❅ NH Roommate Roleplay ❅ [Girl Charas PLEASE JOIN!]

This month's activity check will be a competition to test how well members know their Kpop!

Admin CL will be hosting a game in NH on Thursday, January 19th KST. Everyone is required to attend; if you do not, you will be kicked out of the RP. NOTE: No one is allowed to ask for hiatus between now and the 19th.

The game: Admin CL will post photo clips from music videos, and members will have to guess the band, member, and song that the photo is showing. Only when a member has named all three will they get a point.

There will be 5 rounds at different times of the day to account for timezones. Each round will have 10 photos. Members must join in at least one round, but can join as many rounds as they want!

A post will be made in NH's chatroom about the event, so please comment there what time you will be able to play (KST). Rounds will last 10-20 minutes, so comment whatever time you are available that long on the 19th.
The times for the rounds will be posted when it is determined when everyone can play, so make sure you comment!

Good luck!

Practice:

Not so hard right? It'll be harder in the real games!

 

(Answers: Sana, Jungyeon, Jihyo from Twice in TT)