Her Tears

Beautiful Liar

Leo's P.O.V.

I noticed her. She noticed me, more now than before. We talked and sometimes I stayed back just to be with her. We would in the back of the practice room and listen to music. We talked, it wasn't just her. I talked too, it felt weird. I had this urge to want to reply to her, an urge only she brought out in me. I felt this going somewhere and even the other boys began to noticed. They made fun of me but I didn't care.

They loved a lot too. She was always there, she brought us snacks and stayed at every practice. She was every photoshoot and recording. She was always  there.

Our relationship grew stronger until the MyDol competition started, I became preoccupied, being an idol was still top priority. My time with her slowly decreased. I became cold and ignored her because I needed to focus. the other guys were angry with me, because they could see she was hurt behind that smile. But we all had to concentrate so they just let it go. Then the first member was cast off, and we cried so she cried. Her tears comforted us and her smile help push us all forward.

Little did I know, her tear and smile combination would be the beginning of us...

It was the last evaluation for MyDol.  watched her as I stood up on the stage to give it my all. Her eyes gave me strength. Her smile gave me strength. But the moment I knew I couldn't not do anything was when the CEO stated, "Leo, congratulation on your debut." I cried and when I looked up, she was crying and smiling.

The moment the recording ended, I ran off the stage to hug her. I said three words, :Let's be together."

She hugged me tighter and that was the day I fell in love with my soulmate and my heart was moved by her tears.