The Getbarkers

The Getbarkers

It was a bright and sunny day so Tao decided to take candy out for a walk, everything was going well until Candy suddenly ran the other way, tao blinked confused but followed his cute little harmless dog anyways. Candy smelled a post and followed the scent, she knows what shes doing while her daddy knows nothing of whats  about to happen.

 

Candy's tail wagged happily  as he saw a fried chicken jumping around the park and he runs to it, knowing its her brah (brother but candy is hiphop like his daddy so) and so the brahdogs sniffed each other happily. After the dogs greeted each other, they peed on each of the fried chicken dog's owners leg.

The said man busy gaping at the panda looking tao infront of him, tao was looking back at him, a tint of pink on his cheeks as he finally get to see the man again, although with much less hair than he last saw him with. His senses was filled with a rather pungent or fishy smell, that made him break the staring contest as he gazed down at their dogs, he gasped as he saw the other man's pants wet as hell. 

 

The said man still busy gaping at tao because he's a benben honestly. 

 

"Y..yifan ge. " tao mutter softly

 

Yifan's face turned red.

 

"Your.. pants. . . Wet.. pee"

 

Yifan gasped as he now felt the sticky icky wet feeling on both his legs.

 

"Galaxandrio!!" Kris exclaimed

 

Tao bursts out laughing at the name  and yes he does understand why his own dog peed on him, tao's high pitched laugh made kris smile his gummy smile, and soon was laughing with tao as well. They walked back together to Tao's apartment to get Yifan cleaned up and to catch up for the lost time. As theyre cuddled together at the sofa.

 

"I feel like we've forgotten something important ge" tao muttered while hes snuggled in Yifan's chest

"No, everything is perfect xiaoai" kris smiled. 

 

 

Meanwhile, in a starbucks nearby 

 

"I am proud of you guys" Luhan giggles in a manly way as he sipped on his caramel frappe.

Lulu Luhan's deer made deer sounds in agreement as he drinked his bowl of leaf frappe. 

Candy raised a brow smugly while he his milkymilky frappe drink and Galaxandrio deep in thoughts as how to get his Daddy to change his name  as he drank his good old beef frappe.

"Best team ever" Luhan sighed dreamily .