Chapter 2:

[BTS Fanfic] Dating Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV:

We are at the canteen eating our lunch. I'm always the centre of attention to everyone but today, it isn't me who's the discussion. The new teacher is a big talk today as if he came from another planet envading the school. But it doesn't concern me though, as long as he doesn't get involve with Jin Hee.

"I heard the new teacher is really handsome and smart." Jimin sitting on the opposite side of the table talked while sipping his soup of  bowl.

"Is that so." I answered uninterestedly.

"Also..." He moved his lips closer to my ears. "He share the same office with Miss Jung." Jimin teased me. I pushed him back away to his seat and he chuckled.

"Why do you have to tell me! It's not like it concern me. hmmp!" my face turned red.

"I know. You're not the only one who I told to so you don't need to get startled" he continue to chuckle. Eversince I enter this school, Jimin has always been cheerful and makes the atmosphere happier. Although he has a lot of friends, he always stick with me nagging about how I'm always alone so he promise to stay be my side and let himself be my bestfriend. Putting that aside, that teacher is going to be Jin Hee's officemate? So that means they will always see each other everytime and have a nice chit chat?! 'Calm yourself Jungkookie. He's just a colleague! That's right, a meerly COLLEAGUE!' I talked to myself raising my fist while my one foot step on the chair.

"What are you doing?"

Suddenly,  the girls started squealing grabbing and squeezing each other's hand to hold their feels looking directly to the entrance door where the new teacher is entering with... Jin Hee! I quickly hide my face behind my hand slighlty peaking at the tiny spaces between my fingers. They joined the other teachers and sat facing each other. What could be their relation? They seems to know each other like they've met before. 

"Lets go Jimin." I walked out taking away my food tray. He followed me with confusion on his face.

Hoseok's POV:

Jin Hee tag me along with the other teachers and introduce me. They seems to be nice people and Jin Hee seems to respect them alot. "Hello. I am Jung Hoseok the new staff. Please take care of me." I bowed 90 degree nervously. They chuckled. "No need to be so formal! Once you become one of us, we will be automatically friends." the guy with small eyes welcomed me with warm smile. His eyes are so small to the point I can no longer see the white area of his eyes especially now that he is smiling. He must be the youngest out of us because of his young looking face and cuteness. "By the way I'm Kim Sunggyu. Just call me Sunggyu-hyung...... when we're outside." Everyone laughed. "Eh? You're older than me?" I'm surprised. "Why? Do I look like the maknae?" He made a cute pose. "I'm already 27 years old but I still have this handsome face."

"Ah..." I'm speechless. He can't be serious.

"Don't mind him Hoseok-sshi, he still haven't took his medicine so... I do apology on his behalf. Come sit." Another cute face guy offered the seat next to him. Meanwhile, Jin Hee on the other hand having a conversation to the lady next to her.

"By the way I'm Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you." He offered his hands and I accepted.

Right now, I'm with Jin Hee eating lunch together. The last time I saw her she was so beautiful but she's even more prettier now. Maybe because she's gotten matured and grew her hair longer? I stole glances at her but it gotten longer than I realise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter