Final

Go Away

"Hey, Taekwoon, would it be alright if a friend came over today?" Jaehwan's timid voice rang through the room, and to Taekwoon that could only mean one thing: the friend was Hongbin. What was so bad about that? Hongbin was the bane of his existance and Jaehwan knew it. That's why he usually asked first. Playing along, Taekwoon kept his back turned to his younger brother and didn't stop typing up his last essay. "Which friend?" His quiet voice held an indifferent tone and he could only hope that it didn't give away the fact that he knew which name was going to come up. There was a short silence that hung in the air. "..Hongbin. Please, we have a test coming up and we need to study." Jaehwan's voice was pleading and Taekwoon sighed. He couldn't say no to his precious younger brother even if it meant letting a hellspawn into his house.

For a moment he thought, but eventually ended up sighing. "Just make sure he doesn't get near my room. And please stay in the living room." The instructions shouldn't be that hard to follow, his room was upstairs and the living room doors could be closed. But then again, the beast had a way of slipping away and bugging him. But tonight he couldn't because this essay was too important as 50% of his grade depended on it. "Thanks!" His door slammed shut as Jaehwan ran out of his room, the sound of the front door soon opening. Which meant that he would probably let him come over even without his older brother's permission. But it was still nice of him to ask, Taekwoon reasoned, trying to ignore the fact that he willingly let someone he really didn't like into his house.

A few hours after the matter, Taekwoon was pleasantly surprised that nothing happened. No-one came to his door and he was able to work until he had one paragraph left. But fate was a cruel, cruel mistress and probably just wanted him to suffer as no sooner than he made the observation, his door opened and the devil himself walked in. "Hey hyung~" Hongbin sang into his ear, his body draped across his back. Closing his eyes, Taekwoon pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily. "Get out." His calm voice held a hint of anger as he continued typing, the mantra of 'One more paragraph, one more paragraph' played in his head on a loop. "Ah, so mean. I just want to talk." Hongbin sat on his bed, a fake pout on his lips. It almost made Taekwoon throw up.

"Where's Jaehwan?" He stopped typing and turned to face Hongbin, feline eyes narrowed and a frown on his lips. Which only deepened when a smirk appeared. That was never good. "Oh, he went out." Taekwoon could swear that his eye was twitching when he heard that, the final rule of his for when Hongbin came over was that Jaehwan was not allowed to leave under any circumstances. "And why did he leave?" He was surprised that his voice was even despite the fact that he wanted to slap the grin off of the younger's face. "He actually insisted that he go to the library to pick up a couple study materials because this test is going to kill us otherwise." Hongbin shrugged, like it was no big deal. But Taekwoon wouldn't take it.. "Well, I need to finish this. Get out." He repeated the phrase he first said when Hongbin entered his sanctuary, but a small chuckle scared him slightly. That was never good, especially if last time was any indicator.

"Now now Taekwoon-hyung. I have no intention of doing that. Now come over here." Hongbin patted the spot on the bed next to him, eyes holding a playful glint that could change at any second. Hesitating slightly, Taekwoon got up and sat next to him, sighing when he felt the arm of his worst enemy sit comfortably on his shoulder, other hand on his knee. "Is that anyway to treat someone who looks up to you?" The other chuckled again, and soon Taekwoon felt the other's lips on his. Like last time, they were soft and the kiss itself started slowly, but he knew that would change very soon. One hand rested on Hongbin's shoulder and the other covered hand resting on his neck. Hongbin growled slightly as he nipped Taekwoon's bottom lip, obviously wanting to deepen it. When he was granted entrance, Taekwoon felt himself being pushed on the bed, the other crawling on top of him and pinning his shoulders down. When they broke apart to catch their breath, it seemed like Hongbin wasn't content with not only messing up his schedule and hair (something he took pride in), but now he was bent on marking up his skin. Lips attacked his throat and earned a moan, and it only seemed to encourage the other to keep going.

Just when he was about to let the other continue, Taekwoon felt a hand sliding up his shirt and the other's mouth on his collarbone. Pushing the other off he sat up and tried to catch his breat, eyes wide. "Aw you're no fun." Hongbin chuckled darkly, crawling back over him. He stopped when Taekwoon held a hand up. "Stop. Please." He was hoping that the other would listen, but hand being placed on either side of his head meant otherwise. Shutting his eyes, he was surprised to only recieve a small kiss before the other pulled away, checking his phone. "Well, it is late. So I'll be taking my leave. Oh, and Jaehwan said he was going to bed early and told me to see myself out." He smirked at Taekwoon's widened eyes, darting up and leaving the room. He left when he heard the banging on a door somewhere upstairs, chuckling to himself.

----
"Jaehwan! Open this door, now!" Taekwoon pounded on the younger's door, angry enough to raise his voice. He wasn't phased at all when he saw a tired looking Jaehwan open his door, looking completely bewildered. "What?" He sighed, still half-asleep. "You went to bed with him still in this house? You know you don't leave him alone in here!" His hands were clenched at his sides, trying not to punch the younger. But the feeling of wanting to increased when his brother smirked and took in his older brother's appearance. "Why? It seemed you enjoyed it again." He pointed to Taekwoon's neck before closing the door in his face and locking it, leaving the older to stew. Rushing to the bathroom, Taekwoon looked in the mirror and saw angry red marks on his neck and his entire appearance looking disheiveled. Oh, his younger brother was going to pay for this.

----
Author's Note: Hey, fluffy one shot. Hope you like it. Comment if you did ^-^ Leaving you with this until I update my other story, which will be tomorrow probably.