Give Love

Give Love

Title: Give love
Group: BTS
Pairing: Vhope
Word Count: 376
Genre: crack/School Au/comedy
Rated: G 
Summary: Taehyung doesn't give up. He needs his answer. 

 

GIVE LOVE
- AKDONG MUSICIAN

[“Give Love” is a song that talks about a girl who does not accept a boy’s love even though he has given all his love to her. He says that he wants to borrow more love to give her.]

 

“Which part of I don’t like you don’t you understand?” Hoseok or better known as J-hope at their school, screams at the top of his lungs. He is getting frustrated as the clock ticks by.

“But Hoseok...”

“It’s J-hope.”

“I like Hoseok better.”

“Who cares which one you like. I hate it.”

“I like calling people by their real name.”

“Oh yeah? So you like people calling you Taehyung instead of V?”

Taehyung smiles sheepishly before shaking his head,looking ahead. “You’ve got a point there.”

Hoseok rolls his eyes. “Now don’t disturb me. Go away. I can’t concentrate.”

“But I want to hear you say I like you Kim Taehyung.”

Hoseok growls in frustration. “No. I said No!”

“But why? I did everything for you. I even took the blame for you when they asked who recorded the video of JiKook making out! I got one month of detention and a beating from both of them! Take pity on me, Hoseok.” Taehyung whined, hoping that Hoseok will sympathize with him and finally agree that he does actually have a feeling for him too.

“First of all, I never asked you to do anything for me or take the blame for me. But thank you anyways;" Hoseok speaks up, making Taehyung smile even wider, if that is even possible. "Secondly, JiKook? DID YOU JUST MAKE A COUPLE NAME FOR JUNGKOOK AND JIMINIE?!”

“Yeah! Nice right? Like ours. V-hope.” Taehyung casually replies but then pouts. "Why do you call Jimin, Jiminie? Why don't you give me pet names like Taetae or Taehyungie. I'm Jealous."

Hoseok sigh for the nth time today. He doesn't get it why the younger one doesn't want to give up.

"I got a pet name for you." He mutters and Taeyung ears perks up as he stands up straight, waiting excitedly to what Hoseok had nicknamed him.

". That's your nickname." Hoseok speaks nonchalantly making Taehyung whined more in reply.

"Why are you so mean. You look like a horse but I still like you, you know."

"I look like what?!"

"It's okay. Horses have great stamina. If you know what I mean."

“Ugh. You’re making me angry and sweaty. Just go away! I don’t like you!”

Taehyung pouts and sigh. “But why?”

 

 

 

“BECAUSE WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD CONFESS TO SOMEONE THEY LIKE WHEN THAT PERSON IS IN THE TOILET, DOING THEIR BUSINESS?!” Hoseok shouts as he kicks the locked door in front of him in frustration.

“MY IS TOO SHY TO COME OUT WHEN YOU’RE HERE, JUST OUTSIDE?!”

“Shy...?”

“YES!”

“So...it means you like me?”

 

 

And with that Hoseok gives up on chasing Taehyung away (by mumbling “I like you too, you stupid Alien.”) and also gives up not making a sound as he dumps his load into the toilet bowl.

“You better still like me after hearing all of the noises my is making, Taehyung.”

“Oh, it’s music to my ear, Baby.”

“Shut up. I still don’t like you 100%”

 


 

 

 

Lol don't kill me