fin.

Just, Don't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

            “Happy birthday, love” he said while looking away from the girl in front of him, pushing the small box on the table to her side. Soojung blinked her eyes as she eyed the small present on the table, “is this for me?” The tall man nodded, “your birthday present, love.” The way he said it, sounded like it was forced. And she didn’t like it.

            They were currently in a small restaurant, the usual restaurant when they went for dates. Soojung grabbed the box and rubbed her thumbs over it before opening it. It was a beautiful bracelet with different charms hooked on it, “did you choose this yourself?” Yongguk pressed his lips until it formed a very thin line, “n-not exactly, Haeri said that will suits you. S-so I bought it.” He is too honest for himself, she sighed inwardly.

            “Yongguk,” she called his name softly, “can you look at me?” The boy stopped fidgeting with his fingers then looked up to his longtime girlfriend, “I’m so thankful that you bought this for my birthday present, but I’m really disappointed that your wife is the one who chose it for me, not you.” “No, it’s not Haeri’s fault. It’s mine, I just can’t think straight these days—“ he stopped explaining as he saw the girl closed the small box again.

            Soojung sighed again for the umpteenth time, “You’re in love with Haeri, aren’t you?” “N-no, I’m n-not!” he stuttered out immediately, she can see his cheeks turned pink at the mention of her name. Yongguk looked away from her, another new act from him whenever she brought the topic up. “Can we go out now? I don’t feel like eating anything,” she put his present to her bag before she walked out from the restaurant, leaving him to pay for their drinks.

 

 

 

            “Soojung!” she heard his deep voice calling her name, but she didn’t stop walking away. She knew he could catch up to her in anytime, he has long legs and she didn’t. The girl finally stopped when she reached the park near there, she then sat down on one of the swing as she swung herself in the middle of the cold weather. Yongguk sat down on the unoccupied swing next to her as he looked down to his laps. “So, since when did you like her?” she asked softly, trying not to sound like she was angry, even though she did.

            The boy stared at the blank space as he adjusted the black muffler on his neck, trying to warm up himself. “I’m sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter