Prologue

The Last Queen

A few decades ago, there lived a beautiful witchcraft named as Yoo in a kingdom Vampyrium.

She had fallen in love with the prince of the kingdom, Prince Han. As they fell in love with each other, the Prince decided to marry her.

Then a sudden thing has happened. The king is dying. As the king is about to die, he made a promise with the Prince. The king wants the prince marrying princess Seo from kingdom Andalusia. The prince refused at first, but seeing his father is dying, he made the promise.

Yoo feels betrayed as the prince married to the other woman. She wants revenge him, with a heart full of hatred feeling she casts a half spell to princess Seo as she pregnant. Then, she made a will that she will finish the other half of the spell when she was done looking for the things to complete the ritual of the spell. The spell is The Vampire Spell, which is the strongest and permanent spell.

As she made her journey to find the things she discovered that she was pregnant too. It made her ways much difficult.

At the time come for the baby to be born, Queen Seo cannot make it as she dies after delivered her beautiful princess. She named her Moroi. This was not the same with the witchcraft she delivered her child successful as she made it, she got a baby boy and she named him as Strigoi.

The witchcraft cannot accept the child, she saw Strigoi as the icon of betrayed resembles his father. So, she turned Strigoi to be one of the evil creatures as she used the same half spell to Strigoi.

Both of the child's bear the same spell, but the difference is Moroi had been raised in a place full of love. Moroi does not kill people for blood instead she drinks the blood that is given to her. Moroi had a very pure heart.

Different from Moroi, Strigoi had been raised in a place that full of hatred, his mother made him be a killer. He killed people to live. His heart turned dark. The similarities are both of them have a heart that's beating, which meant they are alive as a part of the human being is in them.

After Yoo had taught Strigoi enough, she made Strigoi to avenge on her behalf. She wants Strigoi to kill the king and bring her the princess as she made her ways to find the last piece of things that needed in the ritual to complete the spell.

Strigoi listen well to his mother even though he knows his mother never treats him as a son, but he still loves his mother. So without any doubt he was going for his mission.

Strigoi killed the king and his servant and then he kidnapped the princess. Princess Moroi really scared of Strigoi at first, but when she knows more about him she changes her mind as she fell in love with Strigoi. It's not only one-sided love when Strigoi also fall deep in love with her. The rhythm of their heart beats beating along together.

Then, Strigoi made a decision to protect Moroi, he didn't bring Moroi to her mother. He hides Moroi in the place where he always been hiding from his mom when he was little. No one knows the hidden place.

Strigoi going home with an empty hand. Yoo was very mad at him. Then, without mercy she tied him as she placed him at the center of the place where the ritual need to be held. Actually, she wants her son to live as a normal human as she wants to purify him from the spell after she changes Moroi into the undead creature called vampires. Yoo wants Moroi to suffer from not being able to die as she saw her lover will leave her someday. Then she changes her mind when Strigoi make her upset. As a results Strigoi had been forced to replace Moroi to be that evil creature.

She casts another half of the spell to Strigoi as she completes it with the full ritual as well as with a baptism for him to be undead forever. Strigoi was really in a deep pain as he was screaming pain, he was dying as his soul being forced to out of his body.

Moroi listened to the screaming, she recognized it was Strigoi. She then rushed to the place where strigoi been suffered. Then, Moroi saw Yoo casting something as Strigoi was squirming in pain at the cold floor where he is being surrounded with weird thing around him.

When Moroi realize that Yoo spell is the one that causing him to suffer Moroi quickly rushed towards Yoo and her blood to drain. Yoo died in Moroi's hand, but it was too late when she has already completed the ritual.

Strigoi has become someone else, someone more fierce as he was before. He tried to kill Moroi. Then Moroi realized the old Strigoi has died and the new Strigoi are a beast without any heart. Moroi manages to escape from the evil Strigoi as the sun rising. This is because the sun drains his energy. So he becomes weak in the presence of light.

Then she made her living away from Strigoi and she discovered herself pregnant with Strigoi child. She was so happy when she knows she holds their love that is her love with the gentle old Strigoi that she misses so much. She hasn't realized that her decision on the witchcraft blood can change her child destiny.

Several years were passed, as Moroi's daughter was growing up to be the bravest person. Her name is (Y/Surname), (Y/Surname) is the pure mortal vampire when both of her parents are a mortal. She can change human to be like her, when Moroi could not do so. They discovered that power when (Y/Surname) accidentally change her best friend, Jae to be like hers.

Moroi taught (Y/Surname) to be brave, independent, and to fight. She taught her so because she was afraid that Strigoi might be finding her one day. Jae always on (Y/Surname) side, they learned everything together.

Well, mother's thought always true when Strigoi really did find her. Strigoi killed Moroi and Jae then he went to kill (Y/Surname). (Y/Surname) know she is in a great danger if she doesn't escape. Without a fight (Y/Surname) made an escape, during her escaped, she met Lee who was the prince. They fell in love and Lee want her to change him to be like her, at first she doesn't want to do it.

When Lee is giving a solution to defeat Strigoi she made a decision to change him. When, (Y/Surname) change Lee to be one of her, they both discovered something strange when Lee let out fire when he was in anger. After that, (Y/Surname) knows she can control the flow of air and water. She was weird at first when Jae didn't be like this when she changes her so she thought that maybe it's because Jae is not a royal blood.

They both learned how to use their power. So, they made their own clan called The Moroi to capture Strigoi.

When Strigoi came to them, they manage to hurt him, but they didn't find a way to kill him or how to make him vanish forever since he cannot be killed easily.

Strigoi had to escape since he was about to lose. From the day of his escaped, he discovered ways on how to change human to be like him as he need to inject them with the fluids that are stored on his fangs.

As Strigoi formed his clan called The Strigoi it become more worse when he changes human to be like him, The Strigoi are so dangerous and strong just like him. A lot of humans have turned out to be a vampire. Human lives in frightened all day. That is when the two races of vampire started to walks in this world.

Then (Y/Surname) and Lee manage to discover ways to kill Strigoi when they need a silver and a very sharp weapon to stab on Strigoi heart. They are able to discover when (Y/Surname) accidentally stab one of The Strigoi with her silver stick right into the heart. Then, that vampire from The Strigoi scattered into burning pieces and then vanished. But she didn't manage to save Lee as he died from loss of blood.

That's when all of the vampires from The Moroi makes her as their queen, (Y/Surname) was the first queen. Until now, the leader for The Moroi is the queen on (Y/Surname) descendants that used her name as the surname, the throne is given to the first child who always be a girl if (Y/Surname) descendant married pure royal moroi. Then, that girl will be the queen when the past queen died. In The Moroi royal family, princess usually lives longer than the prince and most of the princess held a special power, especially the first child could behold the spiritual power.

While the half royal blood had an elemental power which they can control one of the elements either fire, air, water, and earth. For non-royal Moroi they don't have any power they just live a normal life or they can serve to be a protector for the half and royal Moroi alongside with the Dhampir (half vampire and half human)

While the half royal Moroi will be the guardian for the pure royal Moroi or for (Y/Surname) descendant which was the future queen or the queen itself.

(Y/Surname) had the power of healing and dying, which she can heal and make someone dying. Unfortunately, she only discovered when she died at Strigoi hand and Strigoi become really weak after he kills her. None of the queen resembled her power until now.

The 6th (Y/Surname) descendant which now is the latest queen, Queen HeeRin has the power of levitation; bodily levitation and flying, psychokinesis; the ability to manipulate objects by the power of thought, and psychometric; obtaining information about a person or object, usually by touching or concentrating on the object or a related object.

_________________________End of History___________________________