A Terror Night

A Terror Night

 

It was a really dark night. I remembered. As I was running all my heart out in that black night, in shady viscous black wood. I don’t even remember what I’m escaping from and what is chasing me. All I knew is, I must run as fast as I can. I passed a tree to another. As I felt that I’m far away, I caught my breath. Suddenly, I feel like someone is behind me...
 
“You looks afraid. What’s bothering you?” that was really a soft voice that made my heart comfortable enough because it just can’t stop beating so hard and I felt like it’s gonna explode at that time. A really tall man appeared behind me as I was about to scream ert or stalker as the words pop up in my brain like nowhere, I cut it out. I turned around. All I see was, that guy didn’t looks like so thus, his question logically makes me like wanna trust him. I was in silent.
 
“You’re trembling.”
 
My head hurts. I can feel my tears just can’t stop falling.
 
He grabbed my hand, pulled me into his embrace.
 
“It’s coming.”
“What?”
“I said its coming!”
“I’ll go with you.” He pushed me out from his arms. “Let’s run.”
 
He grabbed my hand and we ran away. I don’t know what I am doing. I don’t even know him. But there’s something in my head said that I should trust him.
 
We ran and we caught our breath over and over again.
 
“Why… why are you wanna help me?” in one breath.
“I don’t know. I think you’re my destiny and we’re fated to be together.” He smiled. Our eyes met. But, I put my sight away from him.
“I think we should go. As far as we can.” I said without looking at him.
“I can’t.” He said.
“Why?”
“Because this is the limit of the forest that I can go. I’m sorry. Don’t worry. This forest is safe from the wild animals. They slept already at this time.”
 
I don’t know if he tried to tell me a joke or to comfortable me because i didn't see any single animal till now but that’s not the way and the right time to do so. He actually had owned 99.9% of my trust. I just can’t…
 
“You just keep running then, you’ll meet my brother. He won’t hurt you but. Beware.”
 
After awhile, he disappeared from sight through the shady forest. And at that time, my goosebumps haunting me again. It’s coming. It’s really coming! Now, it’s really close.
I kept on running… till I felt like I was bump into something. A hard bump but I was very sure it’s not a tree or rock.
 
“Auch!” I fell to the ground.
A guy with a fair skin and black hair let out a rope offered a help. I refused. I stood by my own strength. But then, I fell. Now with embarrassed. I tried to stand again. But, then again I failed. The guy kneeled down. He pulled my leg straight.
 
“Hey!!” he ignored me.
 
He nipped his shirt and tore it, wrapping my bleeding ankle after pour a bottle of water to my ankle. I don’t even know where’s the bottle came from. He tried to stand me up. I refused him again. I stood up by myself. He then left me and walked to a bundle of sticks nearby. I saw him started a fire. That was sound so normal right but the truth was he started the fire with only tapping his two fingers. That was so weird. There was a small fire on his thumb once he tapped his finger.
 
I stepped forward. Planned my strategy to run away far from this freak.
 
“You don’t need to run away from me.” He cried. “Thus, there’s evil waiting for you right now. Just stay here. That ‘thing’ can’t see you if you’re around this fire. And hey, don’t ever call me freak. I hate that word.”
 
I walked myself quickly to the fire, sitting there.
 
“Did you… read minds?” without a doubt I asked.
“I see. Looks like my younger brother had poisoned you to be aware of me. Haha. What the hell. That’s lame trick, bro.” he played with the fire. I can see the fire shadowed in his eyes. He really looks like the one that I should be aware of.
 
“Hey. Stop talking bad about me.”
 “I’m sorry.”
 
He smiled. He pulled a jacket near him and put it on me from behind.
 
“You must be really tired right now. Take a nap. After 10 minutes, I’ll wake you up.”
“Why are you guys so kind with me? You don’t even know me. Me neither, don’t know you.”
“So, should I ask you the same? Why should you trust us?”
 
 
“Just take your nap okay. Sleep tight.” He kissed my forehead and I just let him.
 
I slept. After awhile, I felt really cold. Cold just like winter. Or even more cold than winter. What’s this feeling? I wondered.
 
I opened my eyes and I stood. Suddenly, the thing, I remembered. The ‘thing’ that chasing me moved really fast and suddenly hugging me from behind. I could feel its breath right at my ear. The fire. The fire was gone. I’m dead. I’m really dead.
 
“Why are you running away from me? Why are you so afraid of me?” I trembled. My voice is shaking as I dare myself to answer, “I….. I…” the words won’t come out.
 
Now, he hugged me even more tighter.
 
“I don’t want to lose you… why are you makes me suffer like this?”
“I… I…” I tried to talk. “I… can’t breathe.... You’re killing… me…”
 
He released his arms from me. "Sigh..." Then, quickly he turned me around, facing him. He was a man with blond hair and fair skin, white tee with jeans; his face really looked like an angel to me.
 
“Looks like you’ve met my evil brothers that kept you far from me.” He studied the jacket. There’s an embroidery written on the jacket, WY.
 
“I thought so… these kids.”
 
I was in silent. I felt like my tongue cramped and my lips glued.
 
He then stepped a little forward and then turned around smiling, “let’s make our way out of this forest.” A warm help I felt. And the weird thing was I followed him, the ‘thing’ that I ran from.
 
He held my hand and we walked till I could see the sun was begun to show up.
 
“The sun has showed up. We have to hurry.” I wonder why he said that.
 
“You go first. I’ll protect you from behind. I guess the animals woke up already at this time. Just go straight okay. There’s a road near. Don’t worry, I’ll always behind you.” He let go of my hand.
 
After a really long night, finally, I saw the road. The road to my home. I miss my home so bad! But, I saw him behind me, waving his hand with his smile on his face and my legs can’t stop running to the road. There’s my home and family awaits me out there. Whatever it is, I must leave this forest. I saw him, slowly disappeared from me…
 
And that was the first and the last time I saw the three brothers. The three brothers that all the villagers talk about. The older who’s seeking for his true love and the eldests who are said to be the ‘evil’ characters in this story. Till now, I don’t know which one is the evil because I’m the only knew the truth…
 
_________________________________
 
sorry it's kinda late for me to update this..
i'm at my aunt house which her internet got cut off recently.. =  =
i'm shocked/sad when i got here and no connection...
anyway...have fun..^^ i hope u like it..i hope..