They are so nice and treat me like a family member

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo and Mrs. Yoo left the studio and start walking in direction of his new room. When they were walking Leo thought that Mr. Kim is a very good person, humble and very social. Leo expected to get along with Mr. Kim.

“Well Leo, let’s go first to the kitchen, because you have been in this house for hours and I didn’t ever offer you a glass of water.”

“It’s alright, really…”

“No it’s not, you came here walking right, and you must be thirsty. So don’t be shy, you are going to live here too. Let’s go.”

They walked to the kitchen and when they arrived Mrs. Yoo asked, “What do you want to drink, there is juice, milk, ginger ale, soda…”

“Water is fine.”

“Are you sure?” Leo just nods.

The kitchen was very spacious and modern. Mrs. Yoo served him a glass of water and said, “Since you’re going to live here, from now on you can take from the fridge what you want. Also, in your room there is a fridge if you want to keep your things personal and you are free to use the kitchen anytime.” Leo nods.

Mrs. Yoo stared at Leo for some minutes and asked him, “Leo, can you make me a favor?” Leo stared at Mr. Yoo with an ‘I think so’ facial feature. “Can you have your breakfast or dinners at the dining room with MaRi? Most of the time, she have to eat all alone because Mr. Kim have to go to work very early or there are times were he can’t come home. And I don’t want her to feel alone anymore, can you do me that favor?” Leo nods.

Leo felt a little bothered about the girl that he was going to take care and ask Mrs. Yoo, “Can I ask you something?”

“Oh yes, please. Go ahead and ask me all you want. I really want to hear your voice.” Mrs. Yoo smiles.

“How old is she?”

“She is 17 years old.”

“She is in adolescence now so she might be a little rebel, right? That’s why you asked me if I have patience, right?”

Mrs. Yoo nods and added, “Yes she is, but she’s like that because she feel alone and want to have his father attention. But she really is a sweet, kind, gorgeous, and a lovable young lady.” Leo made the o-shape mouth gesture understanding and at the same time though “I’m doomed.”

“Son let’s go and look for your new room. Now you know that can take what you need from the kitchen. Let’s keep going on.”

Leo and Mrs. Yoo left the kitchen and went to the lobby of the house again and Mrs. Yoo said, “In the first floor you can find the studio where we were, the library, the family that is actually a tv room, and MaRi’s music room. Also there is the kitchen, dining room and there are 2 rooms for the employers. Those rooms belong to Mr. Song that is Mr. Kim drivers; and the other room belongs to me. On the second floor is Mr. Kim’s room, MaRi’s room, and like three guest rooms. You are going to use one of those rooms.”

Leo was a little confused and Mrs. Yoo saw him, “Is there a question?”

“For a house this big how can there be only two employees? You must ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter