Intro.

One and Only

INTRO

 

 


It was a rainy Friday afternoon, clouds filling the sky blocking the sun to enter into people's life. People were running into stores, bus stops to find shelter from the pouring rain. Even though it was raining, it wasn't cold. The temperature was warm and soft, it almost felt as if you were engulfed inside your blanket. Fall was finally entering to Korea, the smell of hot spiced drinks were filling everyone noses.

In Illionaire Records building, there were a few things going on that Friday afternoon. Shin Dong Gab, aka The Quiett was making himself a cup of hot coffee and looking down at his lyric books, trying to find the precise lyrics that would fit his song. Lim Sungbin, better known as Beenzino just came back from his week vacation to New York with his girlfriend. Joon Kyung, Dok2, was sitting down at one of their recording rooms in the building, talking with a few members from Aomg- Jay Park, Loco and Gray. The four were in an engaged conversation about upcoming collaborations in the future- from music, to clothing line and exciting events for the fans.

Lastly, there was Areum Park, one of korea's hottest rappers. Not only setting records as a korean rapper, but also making history as a  Korean female rapper. The 23 year old was signed in by illionaire records, at the age of 20 years old. When she first started rapping, at the age of sixteen, Areum was grabbing herself quiet the attention. Not only know for her elegant looks, but her lyrics and beats were what drove people crazy. 

At the age of sixteen, a lot of people were fascinated by how a young girl knew so much about the world, and how her words caught peoples attention. At the age of seventeen, she and Zico, one of Korea's hottest idol rapper, both made a duo that was successfully high. Grabbing the attention of several companies, she layed low while Zico decided to go and pursue a career as being an idol. 

Areum decided to leave Korea for a while, going back to her home country Germany for two years. She made a decisions to take a break from underground rapping and just pruse music somewhere else. At the age of twenty, Areum made a choice to try out for the first season of a new rapping show called Show Me The Money, where to her surprise,s he managed to win the title. It was not only one of the best way to make a comeback to the hip hop industry but at the same time that's when she got signed into Illionare Records.

She was one of the two who are only signed into Illionaire records, for now. Since they're an independent record company, they decided that the four will reman for a while before they decide to branch out and expand the company. Areum loved being in Illionarie Records, it was more than she could ever ask for. She was glad that she had a wide range of freedom when it came to making music, and that there were hardly- or even no regulations for their music.

A small sneeze escaped from Areum's mouth as she wiped her nose and continued to sleep. She was sprawled on a black leather couch in their lounge room, trying to catch up on the sleep that she missed for the past several days. She stayed in the building for almost a week, sleeping in the couches, doing take out (even though she gave herself a strict diet) and running back and forth to the washroom. At the end of the week, she had to get three songs ready for a company so they can use for their idols.

Areum dreamed of sleeping in her bed at home, which she hasn't touched in a while. While in deep sleep, she was awoken by the sound of the door opening and someone calling her out.

"And thi- Areum?" Joon Kyung called out, making her jerk awake. The black beanie that was covering her face now fell onto the ground, as she turned her head around to see why the male called her out. Standing next to Joon Kyung was Jay Park, Loco and Gray.

Oh ! Areum thought, how could have I forgotten about the meeting? Oh damn oh damn Areum, not again. You over slept Areum!!

"OH, yes, sorry!" She called out as she picked up her glasses from the coffee table. She forgot her contact lenses at home, so now she was stuck with her glasses. "Excuse me please," she apologized as she stuck out her hand to greet the guests. "I'm Areum, it's an honor to meet you all."

Jay smiled at her before sticking out his hand, "They're right about how she looks more beautiful in real life." Areum smiled at his compliment, before shaking her hand with Loco and Gray. "Shall we continue where you  finished off at?"

During their conversation, Areum couldn't help herself from stealing glances at Gray. Yeah, no doubt was he cute but she found herself liking the way his face looked. Even if it were only for a few seconds, his face made her feel calm and happy. Obviously, she smiled to herself when she saw Gray checking her out and when they made random eye contacts, because his eyes were to die for. Once their meeting was done, it was almost nine at night and Joon Kyung entered into the lounge room with two red bulls in his hand. "You'll need one kiddo."

She nodded a thank you to him before she opened the energy drink and letting out a loud burp erupt into the room. "Oh damn, I have to finish the last touches for the song for the company."

He nodded as he took a seat next to her, "Do you want me to help you out with it? You've been in the studio for a while now."

She shook her head no, "Thank you, but I don't want to distub you." Joon Kyung smiled at her before lightly punching her in the arm, "I've known you for three years now and we see each other 24/7, but yet I feel as if you're still awkward around me. It's like you enjoy my company but at the same time you dont." Areum raised her eyebrows as she turned around to face him, "Do you want to die? Who told you this?"

"My Dok2 instincts."

"Well your Dok2 instincts need some help," She replied before standing up and extending her hand out to him. "And I need some help as well."

 

 

 

 



 

THIS is an introduction just so you can get to know Areum a lil and her relationship with some of the characaters

sorry it took me forever to write this;  i got three chaps done but i decided to cut them all and re-write them all! Anways, school is going to start really soon for me, so I'll try to update as much as I can for the next few days because once school starts, omg, idek how many times i'll be able to update! But I hope you will all understand if i'm not able to make an update in time! I'm sorry in advance, but enjoy the story for now! Tell me what you think so far, or what you think is going to happen- even though it's not the first chapter!

boogie on and on :-)))

-SK