Because you are the color of my life, black and white

Black and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy was lying down under a tree, he looked up at the sky. Sun was smiling to him brightly. The sound of cheering was surrounding him.  He closed his eyes and felt the breeze of wind touching all of his body.

“Jimin!”

He opened his eyes with a bit annoyed sound. He looked at a girl who was smiling over him. He stood up with a mumbled.

“Cutie.”

He walked to her, observing her beautiful smile.

“What do you want to do?”

She shook head and her bright smile turned into a sad smile. She spun her body and looked at the lake in front of her.

“How beautiful this is, isn’t it?”

Jimin nodded slowly,

“Hmm. This is so beautiful. But you know you’re the prettiest.”

Jimin looked at the girl, and she was giggling.

“It’s already 5 p.m. I should be home now.” She said

Jimin want to take her hand, but she already running away. He chuckled and followed her behind.

 

They arrived at a small apartment. On the door written “Jamie – Jimin ‘s small house”  It looked so small from front, but it’s so comfort. They sat down at the couch. Jamie the TV and started to switch the channel. Jimin groaned because she kept changing the channel.

“What do you want to watch?” he asked

“Hmm… I really don’t know.” She said with low voice

“Just watch a comedy show.”

She changed the channel to a popular comedy show. Then they watched and laughed so hard at the jokes. Their laugh echoing in the small apartment, they loved it.

“She really has sense.” Jimin said as he held his stomach.

“This is really funny.” She added.

Jimin took a glance at Jamie who was smiling all the time. The way she giggles, made him can’t take off his smile. He really wants to hold her and never let go. Being with Jamie make his life more precious every day. Suddenly he noticed something. A drop of tear was rolling down from her eyes.

“Are you crying?” he asked.

But soon as possible she blinked her eyes and wiped the tears.

“This is so funny till make me crying. Aw.”

He frowned, did she really that happy till her crying over the jokes? He didn’t know. He will happy if she is happy. She turned off the tv and stood up.

“Where are you going? The show not finishes yet.” Jimin said as he followed her to bedroom. The girl didn’t answer instead she just lying down at the bed. Jimin smirked and join her lay down beside her.

“Are you tired today Jamiee~~?” he asked with an aegyo

“I’m so tired. But I’m happy.”

“Good to hear that.” He smiled till it almost cracked his lips.

The girl wiggled and took a book under her pillow. Jimin saw the red book with a cover, Jimin’s

“That’s our book, you still keep it? That’s Amazing.”

“You must be shocked how I keep this.”

She opened the pages one by one, the first pages fill of touching words.

This book I don’t how important  this for us.

So let’s fill this book with memories.

Just two of us.

Because I love you so much

And I know you love me too.

Nothing will ever come between us.

Jimin loves Jimin

 

The second page filled with photos when they were on high school. They looked so cute together. How Jimin held the Jamie’s hand tightly. Their wide smiles were glowing over their young face. That was a beautiful memory.

“Oh, looked how chubby we were.” She giggled.

“Wow we lost so many weights.” Jimin pointed at the photos. Jimin peeked on her face. He observed her face, she became so thin. She lost too many weight.

“Aw I missed your chubby cheeks.” He said to her but she busy giggling.

The next page was their first date. They came to zoo.

“How ridiculous this first date, why must zoo?” Jimin laughed at their cuteness in the zoo.

“I don’t know why I chose zoo. But I had a good time. The first date was so beautiful.” She mumbled.

“Let’s go to the next page.”

 

After almost half hour explored the book they decided to sleep.

 

The next day Jimin grunted because the sunlight entered his pupils. He rubbed his eyes and looked at beside him. She wasn’t there. But he heard a sound. He woke up and walked to outside then found his girl was cooking.

“Oh the smell. I love it.”

He looked at Jami who was preparing pancakes in the table.

“But I’m not hungry now.” Jimin said as he stared at her who was pouting.

“I can’t finish this by myself. I will keep it some in the refrigerator, and some for lunch.” She said as she searched for the lunch box.

“I will make a lunch box.”

“Sure, I will eat if I’m hungry.”

She prepared the lunch box and put the pancake in there. Jimin gladly looked how his girl so care. He loved her too much.

 

Today Jimin was getting bored at the apartment since he didn’t go to the college. So he chose to stay in there. He overheard his girl call this morning. She will come late, because she will hang out with her friend. She forgot him. He sighed. So he decided to out of the apartment and come to his favorite place. Practice room.

As he arrived in there, the room was so empty. The practice room was like abandoned things. The mirror was blocked by curtains. Seems no one ever practice in there again. Since the last time he went to there, was 1 week ago. He squinted his eyes and he lost his intention for practice. So he left the room.

He walked at the street and stared at the busy traffic. He looked at how people impatiently waiting for the changes of traffic lamp. At the corner some people build a great building. And people didn’t care each other. This world is so individually. He thought.

A little girl came rushed from the opposite street. Suddenly she fell right in front of Jimin. He gasped and helped her.

“Are you okay?”

She nodded and smiled.

“Please be careful next time little girl.” He said while ruffling her hair.

“What are you doing there? Why you smiling like that, you’re hurt! Look you are bleeding. Let’s go get medicine.” Her mother shouted at her and grab her went away without tell anything to Jimin. He shook his head at how people in this epoch so rude.

He looked at the city time on the station broadcast television building. Almost 6p.m. It’s enough to walked to get rid his bored. He decided to back home.

 

 When the night came, Jimin felt so lonely, because his girlfriend wasn’t there with him. And what made him become angry is, it’s already 09.30 p.m. and she didn’t come. He was waiting for her for 2 hours in front of the building.

 “What are you doing at outside until 09.30 p.m. did you know that I worried about you? Why you didn’t tell me that you will be home late? Am I not important? You should—.”

He stopped. She was crying while walking to the elevator. He felt regret for shouted at her. He stayed silent in the elevator. He couldn’t look at her.

 

After arrived at their apartment, Jamie thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter