oo3

The Legends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rayquaza circled the skies. It killed him that he couldn't go to her. Everyday he regretted his decision to have her lead a human life, though he knew it was the best choice. He wanted her up here in the skies with him. She would never be able to survive. Suicune needed to be near the Lake of Souls to live. Just as Entei needed to be near a volcano, and Raikou lived in the north where the storms were prominent. They needed nature to stay rejuvenated and alive.

He cried out when she started to sob. Her memories of being a Pokemon were haunting her. Rayquaza knew the beautiful bubble he created for her wouldn't last forever. If she started to remember what would happen? If he could just completely destroy the human race he would but Xerneas would never allow it. The stupid deer was created from peace and it would be impossible to create such mass destruction with her around.

It took physical effort to remain where he was. Despite his desire to comfort her, he remained. Alone. Hurting. Waiting.

***

 

I jerked awake. The memory played in my head over and over again. The claws of an absol reaching for me. The memory was there, the fear was there, but I never felt like it was something that happened to me. Almost like I'm remembering someone else's memory.

 

My three loyal Pokemon were curled up around me. They must have been worried. Even pikachu was tangled in my hair. Their love was a comfort. The door creaked open and umbreon stuck his head in. He pulled his head back and the door was opened the rest of the way.

 

Himchan shyly walked in. "Are you feeling okay?"

 

I nodded. "I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. It's never happened before..."

 

"Why that Pokemon?"

 

I shrugged. "I don't know. Ever since then I've been getting strange flashes though it feels like someone else's life. If that makes sense."

 

"A past life?" He offered.

 

"Maybe."

 

Umbreon put his paws on the edge of the bed and stared at me. The look he gave me was unusual, like we've met before.

 

Just then Daehyun walked in with two Pokemon in his arm. A nidorino and glaceon.

Glaceon squealed with delight and bounced around on my bed. Nidorino looked annoyed.

 

"Feeling better?"

 

I nodded. All this attention was making me feel weird.

 

"Father wants to talk to you. There's some people here to see you."

 

For me? I scooped up eevee, swablu, and vulpix. There was a strange sense of despair as I entered into the living room. Daehyun placed his hand on my back when I stopped. "It's okay." He told me. With him there I tried to feel better but I was scared.

 

With wobbly steps I entered and looked up at the two figures.

 

 

"Sue," Ash took my hand, "These are your brothers. Yongguk and Jongup." The next part he had to force out. "They're here to take you home."

 

"Home?" I am home.

 

I looked at them. They were serious looking men. Surely they weren't really my brothers. "How do you know they're my brothers?"

 

"Because they're the ones who left you here." I wanted to run and hide. I knew I was adopted, that Ash and Misty weren't really my parents. But I never imagined my old family would come back for me.

 

"I don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter