Final

Into Your Eyes

 

A/N: Here you go. ;)


 

The vocal unit are all seated on the van already, well aside from Seungkwan. They have a recording today for a special video of the acoustic version of their debut song. They were also waiting for Seungcheol, according to him as a leader he should be there to accompany s.

 

"Yah, let's go." Seungkwan said as he approach the van.

 

"Where's hyung?" Jeonghan who is sitting beside Jisoo asked.

 

"The CEO called, he said they need to talk. I guess it's about the comeback. He said we go on without him." Seungkwan explained as he sits beside Seokmin who immediately wrap an arm around his shoulders.

 

He did not even said goodbye. Jihoon thought. "Fine! Let's go."


 

The ride to the venue was hell for Jihoon.

 

He was sitting beside Seokmin who has his boyfriend on his other side. The two was too lovey dovey to each other.

 

They keep on whispering to each other and eventually giggling about something that Jihoon obviously does not give a . When he looked back to where Jisoo and Jeonghan was sitting he instantly regret his decision.

 

The two are kissing each other.

 

"I know you two are overjoyed and all after finally getting together. But please, just please." Jihoon said irritated.

 

Jisoo can't help the blush that creeps to his cheeks. "S-sorry"

 

"Nah, let him be Babe. He's just jealous." Jeonghan said smirking to Jihoon.

 

"I'm not." Jihoon was sure to himself that he's not jealous. He's not, even if he is surrounded by couples and his own boyfriend was supposed to be with him too but he's not and he did not even said goodbye. Definitely he's not jealous.

 

"Yeah right, as you say so." Jeongahan said before he gave Jisoo's lips a peck that cause the latter to blush again.

 

 

I hate you Jeonghan!

 


 

After their make ups are done they were guided to the set where the video will be taken. The instruments are already set.

 

They greeted everyone in the set before the recording started.

 

They made a few talks about the song before they actually sing the acoustic version of Adore U that was specially arranged by Jisoo.

 

Unfortunately for Jihoon he was seated in between Jisoo and Jeonghan, Seokmin and Seungkwan in both ends forming a not so straight line.

 

Even before the song starts the couple in his sides keeps on stealing glances of each other and smiling like idiots to each other.

 

Nice. Really. Jihoon sighs to himself.

 

The musicians started playing their instruments. The song started pretty well, Seungkwan singing the first few lines followed by Seokimin.

 

When Jeonghan's part comes he looked directly to Jisoo. The two just stared at each other, a soft smile plastered on both lips.

 

Hello. I'm literally in between you two. Can you stop that. Jihoon thought to himself. It's not like he could say that at loud.

 

Halfway through the song he realized that the two has no plan of quitting their staring game and seeing Seungkwan and Seokmin getting into it as well Jihoon decided he can't take it anymore and just closed his eyes.

 

 

Why is this happening to me?! It's your fault Seungcheol! 

 

He decides not to let his emotions (not jealousy, Jihoon still refused to think that he's actually jealous) get into him, instead he just sings his heart out with his eyes still closed.

 

When the song nears it's end he decided to open his eyes.

 

Jihoon can't help the smile that formed in his lips after seeing Seungcheol, standing just right behind the camera a smile plastered on his lips as well, looking straight into his eyes.


 

After they finished the recording and thanked all the staffs and musicians they walked to their van.

 

They were now all in the van on their way back to their dorm. Seungcheol and Jihoon in front while the other four decide to sit on the back.

 

"Yah, Seungcheol hyung." Jeonghan called.

 

Seungcheol turned to look at him "Yes?"

 

"Your boyfriend was a little bit moody earlier" Jeonghan said looking at Jihoon's direction. He then received a glare from the pink haired man.

 

Seungcheol had noticed that. After they finished singing earlier Jihoon's smile faltered and he began to ignore him.

 

"He was jealous." Jisoo said.

 

"Huh?" Seuncgcheol asked. Why would he be jealous?

 

"I told you I'm not" Jihoon argued.

 

It seems like the others are not having any of it as they choose to ignore him.

 

"Well you see, this two right here" Seungkwan explains while pointing to Jisoo and Jeonghan "was a little too lovey dovey earlier-"

 

"Hey! It's not just us tho! You two are all over each other as well!" Jeonghan interrupts him.

 

"Well yeah. " Seungkwan admitted.

 

"And our little Jihoonie right here seems to get irritated with all the couple thing happening around him while his boyfriend was not around." Seokmin said with a light smirk on his lips.

 

Jihoon just pouts and crossed his arms in his chest knowing that the guys will not believe whatever he will come up to say. And it's not like he can deny anymore.

 

"Awwww. My boyfriend is so cute" Seungcheol said as he turns toward his boyfriend who is now glaring at him.

 

 

"Call me cute again and I swear my gui-" Jihoon's threat was cut when he felt a pair of soft lips on his own.

 

"No need to be sad okay? Your wonderful boyfriend is already here" Seungcheol said a smile plastered on his face.

 

Jihoon just blushed at that. The rest of the guys just cooed over his cuteness but abruptly stopped after Jihoon threatened them about his guitar once they got back to dorm.

 


 

A/N: I tried my best. I hope I gave this story enough justice, ;)

Give this story some love and comment what you think. ❤

Let's continue on supporting the boys! ❤❤❤