i'm sorry, i love you.

unbelieveable. [sudden confession's sequel]

it's already three months after the huge accident. i haven't heard anything about hoya... at all. i wonder if he had buy a new phone. his phone was with me. and the picture of us was in there too. if we weren't dinking that time... urghh! nevermind. i'll just keep searching for him.

 

i looked on the clock in my room. "oh! it's time!" it's time to shop, i mean. i ran out of my room and searched for ahjumma. then i found her busy preparing lunch at the kitchen, "ahjumma! i'll go to the maket for a while. make sure to lock the door, okay?" then i continued running till i reached the marked without using a car, taxi or anything.

 

"waah!" well, i just can't believe i reached the market without any transport. there are so many people in the market. it's hard to find a space in the crowd. "excuse me, i'm sorry." i finally made my way to the grocceries part. i bowed and thanked the group of people behind me. "ahhhh!" i bumped into a person. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry..." i bowed continuously, non-stopping. then the person just walked away. i tilted my head and looked back up. "oh? hoya? wait, HOYA?!" omaigosh. it's like, he's hoya. then i followed him like a stalker. i hid here and there, not wanting him to see me. but suddenly, he dissappeared. where did he go?

 

"err, miss. are you trying to stalk me or something?" a voice spoke out behind me. "ah!" i jumped. "what do you want from me?" he stared at me. "y-you.. don't you remember your own girlfriend?" i pointed him. i thought he was joking but, " you? my girlfriend? HA!" he laughed fakely. "what's wrong with that?" i'm already angry. "look, i know you're my fan and you." he stopped. "don't have the rights to be my girlfriend, kaay?" he leaned closer to me and smiled. i was like what the VEGETEBLES. 'oh, wait, don't tell me he lost his memory...' i thought. "i know you're joking so stop it." i laughed... a bit. "no, i'm not." no, he's not joking. so he did lose his memory... and, his MIND. 'is he this cold before? no, he's a very nice person! a nice boyfriend to me!' i cried. i can't take it anymore. ". enough of your acting already. i don't need you to be my girlfriend even if you are my girlfriend so,"

 

'SLAP!' i slapped hoya. everyone looked at us. well, i don't care. "h-hey! what was that for?! it's not like i wr-" i slapped him once again on his face. i do felt sorry. but, i just wanted him to know that i'm NOT a . everyone gasped. "This girl!" he looked at me from head to toes. 'so what?' i thought in mind and walked away. then i turned back to hoya, "don't search for me if you remembered me. i don't want to look at you or see again." then i just walked off coolly. but all is fake.

 

i cried when i 'walked off coolly'. hoya... he changed too much, so i can't stand it anymore. i don't really mean to slap him twice. but... i can see it in his eyes, that he hated me so much. "i'm sorry but... i love you, hoya." i mumbled.

~~~

i'm sorry if you didn't like the ending. DX

SORRY!