Final

If you would just love me

KNOCK KNOCK

Your eyes shot open when you heard someone knocked on your door. You looked at your clock and noticed that it was 2 in the morning. You groaned. Who would visit you in this hour? You got up from your bed and walked towards your door not minding your messy look. Your eyes were still closed when you open the door.

"_____-ah!"

A pair of arms went its way around your waist and someone was hugging you already. The person was sniffing and it looks like he was crying. You patted his back and pulled him into your apartment.

You went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea for your visitor. After you were done making it, you went back and sat beside him on the couch.

"Kai, what is it? Again." You sighed.

This wasn't the first time that it happened. He would always go to your apartment whenever he needs someone to talk to and you were always there for him when he would always need you. You eventually got used to this but the only thing that you didn't got used to is when he would go to you just to talk about his failed love life.

"She left me...again" He cried as he buried his face into his hands. You knew exactly what he was talking about. 

Krystal

You knew who exactly Krystal is. She was Kai's girlfriend during high school and it was pretty clear that Kai really loved her so much. You could even remember that day the Kai told you about her.

~FLASHBACK~

You were patiently waiting for Kai to come out from his classroom. Earlier this morning he said that he needs to tell you something important and asked you to wait for him during your lunch time.

"_____-ah! _____-ah!" You smiled when you heard your name being called. You turned around and saw Kai running to you but your smile vanished when you saw him holding a girl's hand behind him.

"_____, I want you to meet Krystal, my girlfriend" You could see Kai blushed when he said that while you just felt your heart shatter at that moment.

"Oh!... Uhm.. T-That's good news" You smiled 

"I'm sorry but i need to go first" You excused yourself.

~~~

Eversince Kai got himself a girlfriend. He completely forgot about you. Before, you two would go to school together and eat your lunch together but now it was just him and Krystal. You can't hate on Krystal since Kai loved her so much and you love Kai more than just a friend. 

Yes, you are in love with Kai.

~~~

It was that time when Kai remembered you. It was the time when Krystal need to go back to America and Krystal broke up with him. Kai went straight to your house and cried. You being his good friend accepted him into your house. You forgot the fact that he forgot about you. You were that blind for him.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You hugged him and let him cry on your shoulder. You tried to stop yourself from crying too. It was always like this. You would watch him fell in and out of love and you were always there to catch him. No matter what you do you can't just move on from him especially when you bottle up all your emotions for him.

You tried to accept the fact that to him you were nothing but his bestfriend only. But the more you accepted it the more it hurts you. You just love him too much and there was nothing you can do.

"C'mon Kai, she's not the only girl in the world." You said while hugging him back.

"But she's the only one whom i loved like this" 

That's it. That's enough for you to break down in tears. You hugged him tighter and you let your tears to go down. Kai replied you hug thinking that you are also sad for him. You felt him let go of the hug and he stared down at you.

"____-ah, You are the best, best friend in the world. Thank you for always being ther for me" 

Yeah, bestfriend...

 

~One year later~

KNOCK KNOCK

Your eyes shot open when you heard someone knocked on your door. You groaned. Who would visit you in this hour? 

 

It was Kai..... Again.

 

Here I am again 

Wishing that someday your will heart changed 

And you will realize that I am here for you

The only thing that is lacking is for you to love me too.

If only you would love me...

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how was it? Sorry if it is not that good but I really hope that you like and enjoyed reading it ~~