just started

can it be faith

sorry guys,this is one girl and guy moment,not one girl and three guys moment ^_~ in  by
"Who could I choose? I like them all three of them and I don't want to hurt them"Jenni said to her sisters shyly.
"I remember the day I meet them"Jenni continued
"Let me tell you about it"Jenni added

Flashback:
During freshman year, there was a girl name Jenni. She is a very sweet, shy girl, that is a cheerleader and awesome personality. One day, she saw a cute and handsome guy on her way to her to lunch that change her life forever. The boy name is Jenson who is very popular,cute, and smart with the girls. Jenni was walking to the cafeteria, she look at Jenson and he look at her. When he look at her, she turn her head to the right to avoid eye contact with him. With that, Clarie saw Jenni turn her head and look at Jenson and saw smirk on his face.

“Let’s go” Claire said
“Okay” Jenni replied.
Claire notice that Jenni was quiet after what just happen.
“Hey Jenni, are you okay?” Clarie asked her
“Y..yeah, w..why would I be” Jenni fake laugh.
“Liar, then why are blushing like a tomato, then, huh” she
No response from Jenni.
They both went to the cafeteria and gave their lunch and sat where Ailin, Leslie and the other were.
As the day go on she started to have a crush on him. After lunch, Claire and Jenni went to class, but on their way, Jenni told her about how he was looking at her, told her that she have a crush on him, which made Claire really surprise by what she said to her.

During school, she was in the same class as Jenson. Jenni was just sitting there listen to the lecture and all of a sudden, Jenson secretly gave her a note without the teacher seeing  it.The note made her grin from ear-to-ear. The note said
“Do you want to hangout sometime?”
As she finish read it, she look at him secretly and gave him a smile and a nod. But she didn’t know that there was a girl that was watching her in the same class room.Class ended, Jenni made her way to her friends, who were waiting for her at the door.
“Hey” she greeted them
“Hey, ready to go?” Claire asked her.
“Yep, let’s go” Jenni said
On their way to the gate, Jenni told what what during class and shown them the note she receive from Jenson.
“Waaoo, Jenni, did you accept his offer?” Claire ask
“Well, of course I did’ she replied
“I was there standing outside the classroom because it was my free period” Claire said.
“So you saw the whole scene?” she asked her
“Yep sure did” Claire answer
“Umm... guys can I be alone for a couple minute, I need to get some fresh air and clear my head?” Jenni lied.
“Umm... sure” Claire said and the other nodded.
As Jenni walked away from the group, the groups stare at her until she leave from their sight. But just then Claire felt weird about something, so she decided to follow her.
“Hey guys, go on ahead, I have some business to take off” she said to the group
“Sure thing, but remember to tell us what happen , okay?”Ailin said
“Yeah, sure thing” Claire said and left the group as well.