Chapter 1

Jealous

 "If the other members were girls, who would you date?"

"If the other members were girls I would date...Jimin,"Jin said.

 

What! Jimin? How could Jin, his pink princess, pick Jimin? Why not me Jin? Namjoon  seethed to himself.

Beside him he could see Jimin's smug smile and it made him want to wipe it off. Look at him he doesn't even care, Namjoon  thought disgustingly. But the words i do crossed his mind like a shooting star. 

 

He spared a look at his hyung and became breathless. He started with that pale, unblemished skin and his rosy cheeks. Those beautiful almond shaped eyes that were focused on the audience before them and his delicate pink lips that parted deliciously with each word that  he spoke. 

 

Oh how he longed to grasp him by his y broad shoulders and conquer those sweet lips with his. Oh the things that he could do to Jin, that he didn't even know about. Well I'll make him know, just wait until later.

 

After the interview everyone was going back to their rooms, Jin had just opened the door to the one he shared with Namjoon, when he was suddenly  grasped by his shoulders. 

 

"Hey!" He shouted in surprise, until he noticed that it was Namjoon. 

 

"Oh Namjoon you scared me", but as Jin looked into his eyes he found that it was the intense look in Namjoon's eyes that scared him.

 

"Did you really mean what you said out there?" Namjoon  asked lowly 

 

"Wha.. what are you talking about?" Jin stuttered. 

This only served to make Namjoon upset, for he gently shook Jin by his shoulders. 

 

"You know what im talking about." And when it looked like Jin didn't, Namjoon  sighed in exasperation. "The interview where you said that you would date Jimin," Namjoon  said softly. 

 

Jin looked at him in surprise. Did Namjoon actually care?

"Wow Namjoon, I didn't think that you were so interested in my answer to a silly question," Jin said trying to downplay his feelings. 

 

"Of course i care!" Namjoon  shouted. "Do you know how it felt when you said Jimin's name? Dont  you know that whenever you speak my eyes are trained on you? And when you sing my heart beat starts to pick up? And when we touch shivers run through my body? I waited for my name to fall from your pretty lips , but it never came. You have to believe me Jin." Namjoon  was looking at him desperately, the look akin to a lost puppy. 

 

Jin shifted nervously from foot to foot and said "Well maybe i need convincing."

 

Namjoon looked at him in surprise but then thought here's my chance, if he wants to be convinced so badly then im going to give it to him.

 

Namjoon  caressed Jin's  shoulders for a moment and then pulled him in for a kiss. As his lips moved with Jin's, he thought that it was everything he imagined and more. Jin's lips were soft and sweet and molded to his perfectly. 

 

As Namjoon  deepened the kiss Jin couldn't help but moan, which caused Namjoon to hold him tighter if that were possible. Why had he waited so long to feel this perfection? 

 

Namjoon broke off the kiss and caressed Jin's silky hair as they both tried to catch their breath.

 

"Are you convinced now Jin?" Namjoon  whispered smugly. 

 

"I was always convinced, i just wanted you to kiss me," Jin said with a smirk.

 

Namjoon  looked at his princess with a raised eyebrow and leaned towards his ear. "If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask."

 

Jin formed his lips into a pout and then pulled namjoon in for a chaste kiss. Then Jin leaned towards Namjoon's ear and whspered "Mabye we can reenact the lyrics from Trouble."

 

After feeling a stirring in his lower regions, Namjoon pulled Jin in for another earth shattering kiss.

 

Meanwhile in the hallway V and Jimin passed by Namjoon's and Jin's room.

 

"What's  going on in there?" Jimin asked, cringing as he heard moans and thuds coming from the room.

 

V threw his arm around Jimin  and said "Shhh let mom and dad have their alone time."