Pain

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stumbles inside his house as he kissed the girl he brought back from club. Sehun completely forgets about Luhan and make his way upstairs, to one of his guest room. Luhan wakes up because of the noisy noise. He saw Sehun makes out with the girl. Luhan goes to a small room farthest from the room Sehun is in. He hides under blanket, feeling a little sad about his soon-to-be husband. While Sehun is having with the girl, Luhan is crying his heart out. He can still bear it if he don't see them, but he sees them and even hears the moans. The noise doesn't stop until the next morning. Luhan falls asleep despite the noise.

 

-In The Morning-

 

Luhan wakes up, feeling a little bit groggy. He walks out of the room, but quickly runs back to the room when he saw Sehun and the girl from last night, walking down the stairs. Sehun sighed as he bid goodbye to the girl. Sehun takes a seat on the couch as he remembers about Luhan. He thought Luhan already goes back to his own house. Luhan comes out of the room when he saw the girl go out. 

 

"Why are you still here? Don't you have your own house?!" Sehun asked harshly.

 

"I-i told you before..." Luhan said, pouting.

 

".. Just do what you want. I don't care. You can go out if you want. There is a Lamborghini at the porch. The key is in the drawer." Sehun explained, trying to control himself from exploding due to too much anger.

 

"O-okay" Luhan said before going back to his room, taking his phone and stuffs.

 

When Luhan comes out of the room, Sehun is no longer home. Probably already going out. Luhan called Minseok, his best friend. Minseok comes and picks Luhan up, to go to their's favourite ice cream place. 

 

"Yah, what happened? Why your eyes are red? Did you cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter