Lost happiness

Lost happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

somtime we are just focuse on being perfect and forget to be happy and it's wrong.

say goodbye to that perfect person and be free...that's what you need the most....HAPPINESS.

_________________________________________________

Taecyeon slowly opened his eyes.he didn’t in mood to got up.and as a CEO no one would be to scold him that why he come late.

“I need just 30 minutes more.”he said to himself and his left side to faced an empty place. His eyes completely opened. A weird feeling caught his heart.he lifted his hand and caresses that empty place..that was so cold. He recalls the day when this bed was so warm.

“come on taec.you are going to be late.”Eunjung said smiling while caressed his cheek softly.

“I don’t want to go. Let me be.”Taecyeon answered with closed eyes and hide his face in Eunjung chest like a little boy.

“haha.Taec don’t be childish. It’s like I’m trying to send my son to school.”

“I’m not your son. I’m your MAN”Taecyeon stared in her eyes sulking.

“so don’t be childish.”

“I’m not. I have a most important thing to do here.more than going at work.”

“really?what’s that?”Eunjung asked curiosly .

“I’m just came back from jeju last night. What do you think about I stay here and make love with my lovely wife?huh?”

“such a good idea. Why you didn’t say this sooner? No need to go at work today.”Eunjung said playfully and both laughed.

“ert wife.”Taecyeon said happily and pulled his wife to embrace .

He shook head to come to his sense. He didn’t feel sleepy anymore. Get up from the bed and went to take a shower.

 

 

Eunjung went to kitchen to find her mother.

“oh omma I’m going out.”

“but you told me you want stay home whole day.”

“soyeon unnie ask me to go accompany her to shopping.”

“good.”

“oh and we have lunch together don’t wait for me.”

“when you go out with soyeon I wil not wait for you till midnight.”

“hahaha.you know her good. I gotta go now.”

“go dear.have fun”

“thanks mom.”Eunjung kiss her mother’s cheek and then went out.

 

 

“oh gosh!!! I’m really regret. I never come with you again.”Eunjung said weakly.

“don’t be lazy Eunjungah. Enjoy from shopping.” Soyeon seems so relax.

“lazy? Are you kidding me? It’s almost four hours. I can’t walk anymore. My feets are shaking.and I’m so hungry. How much fool I am. I should stood at home and ate my mother’s delicious food.”Eunjung was nagging none stop while soyeon didn’t care even a bit.she stoped infront of a shop with big smile.

“yah!unnie who I’m talking with?why yo…”

“shut up eunjungah. Look at this dress. It’s so suit to you.go and try it.”

Eunjung looked at that dress. A white dress. Simple but beauty.

“come on eunjung. I swear it will be perfect on you.” Soyeon push her to the shop.

“go to changing room I bring that to you.goooo.”

Eunjung shook her head at soyeon’s action.

She put on the dress and looked at mirror. So beautiful. Like an angle. Her eyes was on mirror but her mind messed with past memory.

“baby,try this.”taecyeon give her a beautiful short dress.

“taec.you know that I hate wear pink dress.”

“please,just this time,I like this so much,try this for me.babyyyy” Taecyeon insist with puppy eyes.

“ok.ok.ok.just don’t make that face again.”

“I knew it’s working.”

Eunjung laugh at his word and went to room.

After changing the dress she came to Taecyeon. He went closer to her with wide eyes. Grabbed her waist and looked her up and down.

“oh god,you look so beautiful in this. I always choose the best.”

“you are talking about me or this dress???”Eunjung asked playfully and made taecyeon laugh.

”you are like a strawberry ice cream. I want to bite you.” He whisper to her ear.

“ert. My mind didn’t change about pink dress but if you say it’s beau..”

“it’s so beautiful..no in fact you are so beautiful.my dear angle.everything is beauty with you.”Taecyeon said calmly and caressed her cheek gentely.

She went closer to mirror unconscious.she touched her cheek on the mirror.

“what are you doing?”

She saw soyeon in the mirror.turned to her and try to smile.”nothing”

“perfect as I guess.what do you think?like it?”soyeon asked excited.

“unnie I’m not in mood.let’s go.”she said and went to change the dress.

“ok.wait. I go to pay for this.”

“I don’t want this.”she said from room.

“who ask your opinion?hurry up let’s go eat after this.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter