The Secret

OMO, SCHOOL?!?!
So, Angel is an AFF user but Angel is not her real name. We have a group chat, us three, and she told us that she was making a story about me and Jungkook of BTS (He used to be my Ultimate Bias.) and that she was going to post it on AFF. But when we checked her stories, there was no BTS or my name. We checked the characters....(DOUBLE C!!!)....And this is what we've found. Hana and I were looking at the characters, then we saw the OC's pic which looked like Angel, herself. I think she was reffering to herself coz' she likes to do aegyo and....Nah I DON'T CARE. We were really suprised because she told us that she likes Sehun, but uses Luhan as her partner instead of Sehun. Before we continue, there are a lot of things that I hate about her. But there IS one thing that bothers me.... She was liking all my previous biases and I loved Luhan before now....Nope. Then we looked at the antagonist of the story. It was a mix of Me, Hana, and our other classmate who was the leader of the Monay group. Want to know why??? Because the picture was like me, the name was like Hana's name, and the description really...REALLY...belongs to her, I meant our......other....classmate.....Yeah I feel awkward talking about her here.